Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Aloha~ The Weird one joins the brawl!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Aloha~ The Weird one joins the brawl! Empty
PostSubject: Aloha~ The Weird one joins the brawl!   Aloha~ The Weird one joins the brawl! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:02 pm

Aloha Peeps. I'm Dracon, a pop-tart/tea addict and I've come to join this party~
Granted that when it comes to forums, I really bite the bullet, but no this time.
I've been roleplaying for awhile now, coming from Showdown and stuff like that. Anyways, pleasure to be here.

Do expect some weird stuff from me. If there's one quality you'll find that I don't have, it's being normal. Magikarp
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

PostSubject: Re: Aloha~ The Weird one joins the brawl!   Aloha~ The Weird one joins the brawl! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:25 pm

Welcome to the site Dracon! Hope you have fun here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha~ The Weird one joins the brawl!   Aloha~ The Weird one joins the brawl! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:09 pm

Heyo, Dracon! Great to see other new members joining the forum, and I can't wait to see what kinda character you'll make. I do hope I'll have the chance to roleplay with yah sometime. :P
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Aloha~ The Weird one joins the brawl!   Aloha~ The Weird one joins the brawl! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 8:49 pm

Hullo, Dracon! Don't worry, none of us here are normal. @Crytic especially (No offense to her whatsoever, I'm equal to her in weirdness unless others think otherwise.). So, if you feel like you're not going to feel at home, it's ok, because the cbox gets cuckoo and crazy— Like some of us do all day in our normal lives.

Welcome, friend!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha~ The Weird one joins the brawl!   Aloha~ The Weird one joins the brawl! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:14 pm

pop tarts and tea is pretty chill. we would get along well
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Aloha~ The Weird one joins the brawl!   Aloha~ The Weird one joins the brawl! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:38 pm

Who likes being normal, it's boring. Being weird through makes everyone look at you and question how sane you are. Better question is how insane you are.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aloha~ The Weird one joins the brawl!   Aloha~ The Weird one joins the brawl! Empty

Back to top Go down

Aloha~ The Weird one joins the brawl!
Page 1 of 1