Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A weird squirrel and a crazy bug

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

A weird squirrel and a crazy bug Empty
PostSubject: A weird squirrel and a crazy bug   A weird squirrel and a crazy bug EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:07 pm

Stryke walked down the road, heading towards the guild to sign up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weird squirrel and a crazy bug   A weird squirrel and a crazy bug EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Claria walked down slowly she saw someone in front of her she looked up a little and then speeded up to see who it was she quickly catch up to the Pokemon and said "hey" she looked up at the sky and then back at the strange pokemon, she never saw a pokemmon like that before.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: A weird squirrel and a crazy bug   A weird squirrel and a crazy bug EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Stryke looked down to see a Pokemon similar to Pikachu standing at his feet and decided to introduce himself. "Hello, I'm Stryke, are you new to town? If you are, I could show you around if you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weird squirrel and a crazy bug   A weird squirrel and a crazy bug EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:39 pm

"Hmm i am pretty new" she stopped talking and thought carefully to herself should i? Oh forget it i will she then started to talk "sure i would love a tour" she quickly speed up running forward to see the other pokemon better it was still a huge shock to her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: A weird squirrel and a crazy bug   A weird squirrel and a crazy bug EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:14 am

"So, your an Emolga, right? We don't see your species around here that much, so I could be wrong. Anyways, let's start the tour." Stryke then muttered under his breath, "I know, I know, I'll do that later." to himself.
(in case u dont know squid, my character's schizophrenic, which means he hears voices in his head.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weird squirrel and a crazy bug   A weird squirrel and a crazy bug EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:31 pm

"yea a emolga sure i am" Claria burst out laughing as soon as she finished talking she looked up to the strange pokemon nervously watching him before wondering what kind of pokemon he was but she really had no clue whats so ever.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: A weird squirrel and a crazy bug   A weird squirrel and a crazy bug EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:20 pm

They started walking into town, with Stryke pointing out various places. "Over there is the police station, that's where you report crimes and stuff. The Feather Cafe is over there, but it's closed right now. Then there's Enzu's Dojo where you can go and train, and finally, there's the various shops over there. Since I've showed you around, what are you gonna do now, because I was wondering if you would want to form an Exploration Team with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A weird squirrel and a crazy bug   A weird squirrel and a crazy bug EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Claria froze still before walking towards the still strange looking pokemon again quickly catching up to him right before saying "i um i uhh um i" she struggled to say anything before running infront of the pokemon then trying to say again "i only just met you and and and well how do i know your not a bad pokemon?!" she began screaming as tears started falling from her face about half way thought her speech quickly shaing her head and holding her paws closed as she looked at the weird pokemon in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: A weird squirrel and a crazy bug   A weird squirrel and a crazy bug EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:18 am

This Topic is Dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A weird squirrel and a crazy bug   A weird squirrel and a crazy bug Empty

Back to top Go down

A weird squirrel and a crazy bug
Page 1 of 1