Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN]   When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN] EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:30 pm

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSP!

THEY HAD A TOWN, TOO?! Oh. My. GOSH! This was amazing! First the pretty, pretty ruins, now this! Blaze was so overjoyed, she nearly fell over. The Fennekin started racing around, hot pink scarf With white fire markings flapping, looking at things, sniffing things, saying "Hi!" to random strangers..... This was the coolest town ever! Who wouldn't want to be here right now? The fire type probably didn't know it, but the Pokemon she bumped into probably wished they were indoors right now. They didn't know if she was an outlaw or not. Was she dangerous?

Blaze was oblivious to the odd stares that she got from other Pokemon. Were they confused as to why she was here or something? The Fennekin stopped, confused. A Bayleef approached her.

"Hey kid..... what are you here for?" He asked her gruffly. Blaze tilted her head briefly and looked at him.

"Uh... I just happened upon this place. Why?" She asked him, trying not to sound rude. The fire type could be serious when she wanted to be.

"You don't notice the looks people are givin' you, kid? They think you're an outlaw." The Bayleef replied, seeming not in the least offended or annoyed.

"AN OUTLAW?!" Blaze said, aghast. "But I'm not an outlaw at all!" She told him, trying to prove herself right.

"I get that," The grass type continued. "But the others don't know that you're not. They might think you're trying to trick 'em with cuteness." He said, trying to get his point across. A crowd had gathered now, and it was making Blaze uncomfortable.

"Wh.....Why are they gathering in a circle?" She asked, not able to speak without stuttering now.

"They're gonna try to turn you in to the police." The Bayleef said. "Get ready to fight this bunch, kiddo." He added firmly, getting into a battle stance. Blaze did the same, fire coming out in small puffs from her mouth. "This is gonna be a tough one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN]   When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN] EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:32 am

"Hmmm, I still can't quite get used to not having the smell of the ocean in my nose..." Said Emmett the poliwag as he walked around Grassveil town. 
He had come to stop and ask for more directions to the guild but apparently had come at a bad time as there was little to know one in the street, and those that were there seemed busy and Emmett decided it would be rude to impose on them so he kept walking. Eventually he heard sounds of bustling about on the next street over. So he rushed over to see what was the problem.
"Um excuse me good sir but why are you all gathered her what seems to be the problem?" Emmet says 
The grass notices Emmett turns around and says, "Ahhh, a water type just what we need. You see young man this fennekin here bumped into me and is acting rather weird sniffing up random people and looking at things. We think she may be an outlaw..." Emmet looked at the fennekin she appeared nice dressed in her pink scarf with flame accents, but by no means did she look to be an outlaw, so Emmett up an spoke, "An outlaw you say, if that be the case then what actual evidence do you have huh?" The grass type is slightly caught off guard, "I uh... Um..."  " Ah speechless are you well you should be, yes she bumped into you but by no means has she broken any laws she may have forgotten to say excuse me but that is no excus..!!!!"

Just then Emmett hears the bayleef say "get ready to fight them kiddo."  As he and the little fennekin get into a battle stance. The fennekin let flames from her mouth. ...This is escalating quickly... Emmett thought as he pushed pass the grass type in front of him and squeezed through to the middle popping out *pop* says, " Good afternoon." Then turns around "ALRIGHT EVERYONE CALM DOWN NOW!!!"  He fires off a refresh to make sure he is seen ...it sucks being small... Most of the Pokemon take notice and ask almost altogether, "What, why???" Emmett then goes into how this little fennekin hasn't broken any laws was that you can't arrest someone for being different if that were the case dunsparce wouldn't even exsist. Then off in the corner you hear, "heeeeeey...." Emmett then apologizes. "But my point is still clear is it not!!" The villagers start realizing what they are doing and apologize then start to disperse... 

After all the villagers disperse the bayleef kinda baffled says "You've got guts kiddo." Emmett says, "I get that a lot, but injustice cannot be served on my watch." As he flexes (which just makes him look rounder) then he turns to fennekin "Well I'm glad your not hurt, by the way what's your name mines Emmett."

Last edited by HulkingElf on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

Poké : 658

PostSubject: Re: When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN]   When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN] EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:42 am

Dawn was just on a stroll, getting used to Grassveil town. She had gotten there some days ago, after all. There was a cheerful Fennekin greeting everyone, -and Dawn felt that she was being genuine- but they were suspicious of her. The Pokémon the Fennekin greeted went towards her, gathering around her. She heard some of them say something about an outlaw, and tricking.

I hope nothing bad happens.... Dawn went towards the mob of Pokémon, hoping that any problems could be avoided. She heard the Fennekin talk to a Bayleef, who said that the Pokémon thought she was an outlaw, shocking the Fennekin. As the Fennekin and Bayleef got into fighting stances, an Oshawott appeared and called everyone's attention to him. He went on about how the Fennekin hadn't broken any laws, to which the other Pokémon listened to, making Dawn sigh in relief. As the villagers apologize and go away, the Oshawott talks to the Fennekin and Bayleef. "Are you alright?", she asked the Fennekin concerned, because that could be a scary moment for some Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN]   When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN] EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:32 pm

Blaze found TWO Pokemon speaking with her. She turned back and forth. "Well, to answer YOUR question, dear Emmett, I'm Blaze. As for you......" The Fennekin turned to Dawn. "I'm fine, thank you for asking." She smiled. TWO friends at once? This was a lot to take in, but Blaze had to keep her cool so she didn't seem ridiculous. This could get very tricky if she started getting all jumpy and "HI, STRANGER!" again. It would be pretty confusing for her two new acquaintances. The Bayleef spoke up.

"Yeah, we're fine, kid. You did save us from fightin', though." He told Emmett. Blaze looked at the Bayleef, eyes gleaming happily. She had found a comrade in town whenever she needed help! That was nice of him..... The Fennekin sat down, looked up at the sky, and started to go into her thoughts. Would Ramira and Serena be here, too? Did Serena already join the local guild? Blaze didn't know, but either way, she needed to find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN]   When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN] EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:47 pm

"Well Blaze I'm always happy to help. Especially when someone is being wronged." Emmet said, turning next to the ralts next to him, "As for you nice stranger, it is always good to see kind Pokemon. Even if you think you did nothing just the simple act of asking if Blaze was okay goes a long way to show you care." Emmett continues. He pauses after a few seconds then remembers why he is in town. "Oh by the way, do any of you three know how to get to the guild north from here. I'm from Rainfront town thus I am newer to these parts and I wish to obtain membership with the guild."
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN]   When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN] EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 9:20 pm

Dawn of course knew she could read emotions, but she asked because she wanted to be polite. "I'm glad your alright," Dawn said, smiling. She felt that Blaze was really excited, as expected considering how she was excitedly greeting all the villagers she saw previously. "As for you nice stranger, it is always good to see kind Pokemon. Even if you think you did nothing just the simple act of asking if Blaze was okay goes a long way to show you care", she heard Emmett say. Dawn decided to introduce herself.

"My name is Dawn. And anyways, I was about to do something but you beat me to it", she responded as she giggled a bit. After she heard what Emmett said next she smiled kindly. "I'm an explorer at the guild. If you want, I can take you there", she offered.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN]   When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN] EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 9:25 pm

Blaze's eyes widened. "OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH! How many people are on your team? If there are foru already, I don't mind. I was just gonna ask if I could join....." She said, trailing off at the end. The guild was of some importance to the Fennekin, as she was going there herself. A shady looking Pokemon had told her the directions when she had first gotten here to be nice. 'I hope he wasn't an outlaw....' The fire fox thought worriedly. Outlaws were bad....... with a capital "B". Nobody really liked them except other outlaws, really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN]   When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN] EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:01 am

After hearing Dawn's offer and Blaze's excited rambling Emmett feels rejuvenated to know that he may have found two pokemon that may share his same burning desire to help pokemon everywhere, and even possibly be his comrades in arms. But trying not to get ahead of himself he decides to take Dawn up on her offer and says, "Why thank you miss Dawn, I believe I will take you up on your most generous offer." He pauses, Seeing as this chance meeting may have been fated, Emmett decides that this may be a good chance to inquire about possibly forming a team and decides to also say, "However I too must agree with miss Blaze that, if your team is not already full I think we should delve together. Of course that is entirely up to you, I do not wish to impose such an inconvenience upon another fellow pokemon unless it was okay."
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN]   When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN] EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 6:25 pm

Dawn almost giggled when Blaze rambled on. She and Emmett asked if they could join her team if it's not full yet. "Sorry, the team is already full with four Pokémon." If it wasn't she would have invited them... "Well, the guild is this way," the Ralts said, walking a bit north, not going much farther until the other Pokémon followed her.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN]   When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:33 am

"Darn....." Blaze muttered more to herself then anyone else. At least she could form her own team, at least. Maybe not with Emmett because she just met him.... But she knew she'd find someone. The Fennekin smiled at the Poliwag and the Ralts. "Well, I'm gonna go off on my own and explore some more, but if you wanna find me, I'll probably be back at this ruin-y looking place." The fire fox told them. With that, she started bouncing off in the other direction, a huge smile on her face. Today had been quite odd, but at least it was fun, and a bit.... exciting, to say in the least. It wasn't like she had sabotaged any evil plans or anything, but it had been good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN]   When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:19 pm

"Ahh, well It was worth a try." Emmett said as Dawn started towards the north Blaze stated she would go explore some more and that they could probably find her at the ruins. "Well you be safe Blaze. I may drop bye to see you after I get situated at the guild, but bye for now." Emmett then turns to follow Dawn towards the guild. "Well then miss Dawn please lead the way, onwards towards the guild." To Emmett, today had been a good day stopping something bad from happening and meeting two allies against evil even if they might not end up on his team, a job well done.
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN]   When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:13 am

"Goodbye! I hope you arrive safely!" Dawn said. Dawn made a mental note to remember Blaze in case they saw each other again. It would be kind of awkward to not remember someone who remembers you, after all. And when Emmett called her 'miss Dawn', she told him "You can just call me Dawn". The Ralts walked with Emmett, making their way through the town as they went towards the guild.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN]   When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:24 pm

Blaze smiled as she turned and started walking away. "I hope to get to see you again, sometime!" She called when she was a little ways away. Right to the guild she'd go, and see if she could find anyone to team up with. She didn't want to be alone.. That would be boring! The Fennekin bounced along confidently. The fire type saw the guild in the almost near distance and smiled. "I can finally get my own team!" Blaze whispered to herself. Finally, a permanent resting place! A guild! In a town! Where she could help people! This was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN]   When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

When Strangers and Fox Meet.... [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1