Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Let the training begin!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Let the training begin! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Stella wandered around on her own on the dark forest, ever since her partner evolved she desired to achieve more strength than her, and in order to do so she had to train harder, after all she disliked the idea of being less powerful than her teammate, and what better way than to do it than to wander around in the forest, but even if she legitimately wanted to get on a better shape she disliked being  on places like this. "I can't believe i am doing this...ME Out of all pokemon having to train like this! I should be on the team room relaxing... But... I am NOT letting Serena simply remain stronger than me..." She mutters to herself sounding extremely annoyed as she kept walking around.

As she wandered deeper within the forest she began to feel more lazy to continue "There's nothing worse than forests like this one! I shouldn't be bothered by trying to wander around in the darkness like this!" she said out of annoyance as she kept wandering in hopes of finding something to do to make the training time pass faster than this.

[Energy10/20](llllllllll..........)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:04 am

"Heh thanks i guess..." She smiled to the complement as she then  noticed that he looked slightly damaged after that attack "Oh..are you alright?" she said as the spiritomb hid in the stone for a brief moment while telling her to wait.

She sat down looking at him wondering what was he going to do as he consumed up the berry and getting himself more stamina, it looked like whatever he did took quite some amount of energy to perform, she was glad she gave him that berry because in the end he did needed it considering how his own attack damaged him.

"Good to see that was of use to you" she looked at him as he began to frown this being hands down more creepy for some reason "Wow...when he frowns he is even more creepy than usual...i bet he could get mistaken by giratina himself if he shows up at night  frowning like that..."she thought the frown was clear making her slightly uneasy "Umm...Are you okay?" She said not really knowing how to respond to the way he was frowning as she then decided to change topics by saying "Well m-maybe we should just carry on". trying her best to smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:29 am

Animae {16+1=17}Raverous, Remitis
The spiritomb looked at Stella for a moment. "Yes... It was of good use..." He responded to her as she stated the berry was of good use.

"Umm...Are you okay?"
"I am fine... Just a bit annoyed with my overuse of my move on that pinsir... My mistake..." He said plainly as he turned around. She then changed the subject to moving on... She seemed uncomfortable at the moment. He seemed to have noticed this after she had asked if he was alright..

He ignored it at the time as he turned around. "Yes. Lets continue..." he said as he started going along the path again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:43 am

"alright, let us move then" she said as she began walking and looking around in the forest thinking on what to say in order to make this situation more uncomfortable "Well..." She said as she began to think on what to say to him "So...Why Not talking about each other while we walk...Yeah! That seems like a good idea" she said trying not to look too creeped out by the way he frowned "What do you like to do?" she said smiling a little as we kept moving around the dark forest looking around for more enemy's to face and objects to find.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:55 am

Animae {17}Raverous, Remitis

As the Spiritomb continued to go across the path. It seemed Stella had been trying break up the uncomfortable atmosphere he may have created. She then stated that maybe they should talk about each other. He thought about objecting but figured it might not be wise to. She then asked him what he liked to do...

"Gaining Strength, and allies." he said which, yes it is true he wanted to gain strength, but that was only half of the truth. He wanted the power to destroy everything.

The allies bit? He mainly wants them as tools in reality. Which is not entirely a lie either, it is true that he wanted allies. However, this is not what a true ally would do.

"If neither are possible. I enjoy resting... As odd as it may be." he said in a plain tone. He had stopped frowning by then. Note: This is considered a lie, He only likes rest when he is in deep thought. You can guess what he rather be doing though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 6:25 am

"That sounds great" she says smiling as he said that he enjoyed gaining strength and allies and she was glad to see they had that in common specially when she considered the fact that gaining power was her main need for what she was planning to do in the future.

Then he mentioned that he liked resting, that wasn't really that much of a new thing to state since she saw him resting earlier but she decided to state that she also enjoyed that as well "Well i love resting too, in fact if this forest looked more charming i would probably take some time to take a nap..." She says, Even if he wasn't exactly saying the whole truth he sounded legit enough for Stella to believe what he was saying, and besides...she Didn't really knew him, there was no way she could doubt what he told her about himself.

"You know...the Forest has been quite quiet lately, its almost as if the pokemon gave up on the idea of attacking us" she said as she smiled again, at least the atmosphere wasn't as as uncomfortable as a few seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:17 pm

Animae {17}Raverous, Remitis

The spiritomb looked towards the snivy as she stated that it sounded great. 'Of course it does...' he thought silently to himself.

She then stated that she loved resting also and if the forest had looked more charming she would take some time to take a nap there...

"I only came here to not be disturbed as I rested..." he said plainly

"You don't see many come here due to how dark it is do you? I am sure you would prefer pecha forest over this place." he said in a mildly amused tone.
Coaster carried out 5 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Let the training begin! - Page 3 YVyYfVG , Let the training begin! - Page 3 OOUsvnW , Let the training begin! - Page 3 2rntvDa , Let the training begin! - Page 3 QfHz1GB , Let the training begin! - Page 3 PopjRW4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:58 am

"That's totally true, I love the pecha forest so much!" she says eagerly as she smiled while as an answer to his previous statement, she did loved to be in the pecha forest quite a lot. "And yeah...i Guess the reason behind why you like to rest here kind of makes sense...but I don't think anybody will bother you intentionally...you Pretty much look like a normal rock when you are asleep.." She stated as we kept walking when suddenly two more pokemon came to sight "Agh...you have got to be kidding me...do These guys ever learn with just who they are trying to mess with?!" she said in annoyance as she got herself ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:01 am

Animae {17-7=10}Raverous, Remitis

The Spiritomb continued watching the path. At some point as she was talking as he listened, they came across two other pokemon. They didn't seem very hostile to him. However this never really mattered to him.

"They never do learn" He said as he used his shadowsneak ability to appear behind the slokath and struck it repeatedly as he used shadowsneak. The pokemon never had a chance due to it's slow and lazy nature it has.

He then turned towards the Shroomish. "Hello there." he said towards it with what would appear to be a quite a sinister looking grin. He was too far from Stella to have been seen with this face. If she did... The shroomish was stuck there frozen in fear. Since the shroomish did not attack him, he waited for it to move or Stella to finish it. He did not want to risk over doing it infront of her incase she did not like his methods of handling them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:40 am

"I think we should-" she was trying to say as the spiritomb suddenly moved off at them using shadow sneak and swiftly taking out one of them, he was quite far so she couldn't tell what he was trying to do with the other one, but from where she was it looked like he just attempted to stun the other one like usual.

"Well guess you took care of one of them...i Will just assume you saw them trying something" She said as she believed that the spiritomb may had a reason behind of that, and besides after what this group of pokemon attempted to hit her, she literately felt as if she couldn't care less for their safety. And besides she had everything to just attack any pokemon that came across their path... She had an excuse to attack them, She had the fact that it was too dark for the pokemon to identify who she was and as a plus, they were mostly considered as mean territorial pokemon by the guild members and other wanderer so nobody really listened to them that much.

She then saw the Spiritomb staying still as she decides to just help him out on the battle as she casts magical leaf again, the moving razor-sharp leaves float up swiftly with their magical glow and manage to hit the target perfectly even with how dark was the forest and how hard to aim at it due how much distance the attack had to cover, this made it seem like either she was an incredibly good shot, or the attack itself never missed its target.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:40 pm

Raverous Raverous, Remitis

Raverous sat there as a stream of glowing leaves of various colors shot past him at the pokemon he was next to. He reimained fixated on the pokemon. It was still not knocked out. However it seemed that it did take a bit of damage from the attack.

The Spiritomb used it's shadowsneak to appear behind the pokemon, however just before it turned around to look at him. He shrunk into his keystone...

It had a confused look when it saw the stone in front of it as it turned around.

He then made the stone jump towards the pokemon. The pokemon seemed to have been startled by it as it started backing away.

"My... oh my oh my oh my... You seem jumpy." The spiritomb stated as the pokemon stopped in its place and launch a bunch of orange spors in his direction. "Not happening... HAHAH" laughed as he popped out of his stone using shadowsneak to appear behind the pokemon.

"I think... It is best to run..." He said with a wicked grin.

He was now just having fun with the pokemon. Although he wanted to end it now. He felt he should give it a chance to leave. Thus making him look a bit better on the Snivy's end.

After the pokemon started to go away he quickly used his shadowsneak ability to get back to the snivy. He remained silent about what had occurred. That grin he previously had when he scared the poor pokemon off, was long gone before he had gotten back to stella. Although he did have a somewhat satisfied smile.

OOC Note: Would be great to have stella ask for why he scared it like that... I got a response for it already xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:42 pm

She looked at what was happening over there as she noticed that the other pokemon was scared off by the spritomb "Well, the the other one ran away" as the spiritomb came back by using shadow sneak "You know... You must be a really kind pokemon since you allowed that guy run off..."She said to him. She was assuming that the other pokemon were going to attack her like the rest of the other wild pokemon, so she did not knew the true nature of the spirit's actions, and that leaded her to believe that letting it run of was an act of kindness more than what he really was doing.

"So...shall We get going?" she said with a smile, it was now clear that she did not even noticed the nature of spiritomb's actions back there.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:10 pm

Animae {10}Raverous, Remitis

The spiritomb looked towards her with a slight smile. It wasn't as creepy this time... Hopefully...

"Thankyou..." He said in a very plain tone...

If she could sense his emotions like some pokemon, they could probably tell that he was actually a bit annoyed with the comment. However this is not known from his current body language at all. He just looked emotionless at the moment.

'Kind... Pah' He thought to himself...

"Yes... Let us continue.." he responded to her question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:36 am

"You re welcome" she said... Thankfully for him, her affinity with aura was only limited to the energy she used on her magical leaf attack, Her emotion or aura reading skills was really poor, basically being none "So...what Do you want to talk about now?" She asked the spiritomb wondering what topic he could possibly choose mostly just for the sake of having something to talk about in this lonely and quiet forest as they kept walking within the deep darkness.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:00 am

Animae Raverous, Remitis
The Spiritomb looked towards Stella as she asked what he wanted to talk about.

"Well... I doubt I have anything of interest to talk about. What about you?" he asked Stella instead.

He honestly didn't have much to talk about. If he did... It probably wouldn't be good unless he made up a random topic.

He looked down towards the ground watching the the ground light up with his purple glow. He then looked back along the path. He wanted something to do badly... He wanted to see another pokemon on the pathway.

OOC: Got any energy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:53 am

"Well, we can always talk about how great, wonderful and pretty i am~" She giggles as she walks up next to the spiritomb "I can talk about that for hours if you want" she said, that wasn't too far fetched from reality considering the fact that she was just that selfish sometimes.

"Lets see...where do i begin..." she looks up wondering on what she could probably start the talking with, trying to figure something out just for the sake of talking.

(6/21) (+1 level up -5 due to last encounter) (Do you want me to roll up twice next turn?) (Ps. I took the weekend off to hang out with my family, sorry for the delay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the training begin!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next