Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Let the training begin!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Let the training begin! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Stella wandered around on her own on the dark forest, ever since her partner evolved she desired to achieve more strength than her, and in order to do so she had to train harder, after all she disliked the idea of being less powerful than her teammate, and what better way than to do it than to wander around in the forest, but even if she legitimately wanted to get on a better shape she disliked being  on places like this. "I can't believe i am doing this...ME Out of all pokemon having to train like this! I should be on the team room relaxing... But... I am NOT letting Serena simply remain stronger than me..." She mutters to herself sounding extremely annoyed as she kept walking around.

As she wandered deeper within the forest she began to feel more lazy to continue "There's nothing worse than forests like this one! I shouldn't be bothered by trying to wander around in the darkness like this!" she said out of annoyance as she kept wandering in hopes of finding something to do to make the training time pass faster than this.

[Energy10/20](llllllllll..........)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:09 pm

Animae {}Raverous, Remitis

The spiritomb listened to her about why she didn't attack it. "One trick would be to make it either immobile... Or unable to fight before attempting to hit them." he said to her as he turned to look behind where they had been.

She then stated that she avoids them as they are a waste of time. "If it is a waste of time. Then why train?" He said in a plain tone. He wanted to know why she would refuse to battle if she came here to train. It was sort of contradicting to the reason she came here.

She then stated that she was going to go and check out something where he had turned to look. TO see if they had missed something. He then just sat there and waited for her to return. He knew there was 2 pokemon and a berry over there. He just ignored it when they past it to see what she would do about them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:23 pm

As she drew near she saw the two pokemon out there "So...these Two are there...i Am sure they will attack if i show up" she thought to herself.... She then takes a good look at them, getting a better glance she noticed they were a slakoth and a shroomish, the first one was hanging on a tree and the other one was right below him "Hmmh...i Think i might just have a nice way to take them both out" she said quietly.

Then she smirks as she then makes some leaves fly up around herself, as they start to glow with some kind of special energy the leaves hover up and aim for the slakoth, she fires and the leaves make their way to the pokemon hitting him right off the branch he was holding onto making it fall right on top of the shroomish knocking them both out. That was obviously and intentionally a cheap shot by her.

She then looks at him and says "I refused to fight the other one because i know i cant damage it, it haves some kind of wonder guard...thing"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:30 pm

Animae {5+1=6} Raverous, Remitis

The spiritomb had a wry smile when he saw her use such a cheap tactic to knock them both out. It was faster that way either way.

He continued to wait for her to return as he thought about what he was going to do once he gained her trust... He then noticed the ribbon with some kind of symbol on it or badge. He wondered for a moment what it was. When she would return with her reward for knocking those pokemon out. He was going to ask about it. He had seen it on a few pokemon in town whenever he was there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:52 pm

She then picks up the berry looking at it "Hmh...so...thats What we missed" she walked back at the spiritomb holding on the berry "Say, do you want this thing?" she says as she looked up at him and got back to the route they intended to take on as she just again notices the smile on him "Anyways... May i ask why you are smiling for now? Raverous" she looked at him out of curiosity as she smiles back at him a little trying not to look too disturbed by the smile, she had to get used to it because that was clearly a common thing for that spiritomb to do.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:56 pm

Animae {6}Raverous, Remitis

The spiritomb nodded as if he didn't know they missed something.
"A sitrus berry? They are useful. You sure you do not want it?" He said in response to if he wanted it. He would definitely take it if she didn't want it.

"Also I was just amused by your usage of the other pokemon to knock them both out at the same time" he said in all honesty. He was amused by it. He probably would have done something similar if he had the write moveset's to reach them fast enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:10 pm

"Yeah you can take it if you want, they are useful but i don't like their taste that much, i prefer orans" she answered to him.

"Heh, i tend to do stuff like that, its always better to take the shortcut to winning a fight, it prevents me from getting hurt in battle" she said as she continued walking up the place "You know...you Are quite an enjoyable pokemon to hang out with" she said smiling, clearly she was starting to see the spiritomb as a friendly creature, and starting to be less insulting towards him. "So...while We wander around...what Brought you to this forest?" she said as she began to wonder on why he was just asleep on the middle of the forest with no apparent reason to do so.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:20 pm

Raverous nodded as he stated he will take it. "It is easier to end a battle quickly... Some enjoy toying with their opponents though."

He had a plain look to his face now.
"Well... I came here to rest and to think about some things..." he said to her in a plain tone. "I have had some trouble with some things lately." he said in a slightly more annoyed tone then usual... "However they things that can't be changed... So I am just moving on from them." he said half lying. He was lying about the moving on part. However it would have been impossible to tell though.

"So you are here to train... I am here to have some time to think... Guess training can help think too?" he said to her with a curious expression. If he had eyebrows. He would be raising one right now hahaha

Inventory Changes
Still holding the cherri berry but is also now holding a Sitrus berry for the time being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:32 pm

"Yeah, i guess you are right" she answered to his first statement as she kept walking.

"Well, that makes sense to me...I Guess every body haves one of those days every once in a while...I Still don't understand why you would pick a dark place in order to relax and think...I Guess that's just a ghost thing...Right?" She laughs a little as she continued to look around in the forest "This place could seriously use some light...i Can't even tell if its night time already or not" she stated.

"And yeah...i Would rather be relaxing right now...but i have to get stronger and faster...which i think its working...i Feel a little different after that fight..." She said on a rather cheerful tone.

[Stella leveled up a while ago...probably Due the fight]
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:37 pm

He continued to walk along the path as she spoke. He continued to focus on the path as she spoke. "The fact that it is dark here helped me decide to come here... Not many like to venture into the dark... I would most likely not be disturbed here." He said to her as he still traveled along the path. "Don't worry. You haven't disturbed me much at all." he said win that creepy grin again.

He wasn't too surprised to hear her complain about how dark it was here. However he was a bit surprised that the natural eerie purple glow that comes off him wasn't enough light for her liking... It made sense though since she was a grass type...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 5:47 pm

"heh...i Feel slightly stronger...i Don't know why..." She moves around a little and swings her arm to see what was the power boost she was feeling, then suddenly she moved two vines out of her that responded on the exact same way that her arms did "W-whoa! i couldn't do that trick before!" she says clearly amused by her newfound power she had managed to get.

"Are you seeing this? Awesome right!?" She swings her hands whipping towards a tree and hitting it pretty hard "this must be my new power...i Wonder what other tricks could i learn if i keep this training nonsense up" she said smiling at the spiritomb, not noticing the creepy smile this time due the fact that she was just too distracted by the fact that she got a new kind of attack and thinking about how awesome she was, basically being full of herself.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:19 pm

The spiritomb looked towards the Snivy as she stated she felt slightly stronger. 'You don't feel stronger...' he thought to himself as he felt slightly annoyed by it. However this was not visible as he still had his plain expression on his face...

He then notice her swing her arm and along with that a vine shot out responding similar to her arm's movements. She seemed overly excited about this.

"Yes. I do see that. It is very neat indeed." he said as he turned back towards the path. 'Well. I give her that one. She learned a new move...' he thought to himself as he focused on the road.

Coaster carried out 2 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Let the training begin! - Page 2 2rntvDa , Let the training begin! - Page 2 FPf9XUO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 3:12 am

"So where do you think the next pokemon is going to attack us?" she said as they kept walking, and ironically just as she finished that sentence a pinsir dashed up at her, she noticed that barely on time to jump back as he almost grabs on her with those nasty horns on his head, it would have been bad if she would have allowed herself to get hit by that.

"Oh what the heck!?" she says looking at the pinsir annoyed but then she thought to herself that she could try her new move on that pokemon, she gets herself ready and moves two vines up and moves them, the vines extend swiftly and whip him across the face and then she managed to tie them up around him holding it still so the spiritomb could finish him off. "got you..."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 4:05 am

The spiritomb continued to walk along the path when he heard the snivy ask him a question. She wondered where the next pokemon would attack them. He didn't need to respond because right as she finished the sentence. A pinsir had jumped towards her, trying to grab her with its spiked horns.

'There is your answer...' he thought with a smile. The smile was both for the fact that she basically just got her question answered for her without his response. The other part was the fact that he was going to knock out another pokemon.

As she had caught it in her vinewhip after she had just finished slapping it with her vines. She held it still, waiting for him to do something he guessed.

He stretched his shadow through the areas that would allow him to without the move failing, appearing right infront of the pinsir... "Hello there." He said with a very wry grin. Stella was behind him so she could not see his face as he spoke to it in a almost silent but wicked tone...

He spoke then with such a soft tone that only he and the other pokemon should have heard. A nail appeared before him as it struck him and suddenly a ghostly version of the nail struck the other pokemon... Placing a curse on it. "Have a nice sleep." he said as he used his shadow sneak to move back towards his original spot.

All this happening within a few seconds...

"He not give us trouble. Let us go." He said with a plain face. He started to walk back along the path as a shroomish immediately jumped in front of him. "No you don't" He said as he shot a powerful ray of psychic energy. Instantly causing the pokemon to be confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 4:27 am

Stella looked at him as he began to do something to the pinsir, any other pokemon would have normally gone there and check what he was trying to do but she didn't exactly cared all that much for what that pinisr was going to endure, mostly because of the fact that she got attacked by him a few seconds ago.

"I wonder what is he saying to him" she thought to herself as she looked at the spiritomb that was talking as he attacked Stella kept held of him with the vines "Hmh...interesting" She said as the spirtomb finished and used shadow sneak to move back, when suddenly another pokemon jumped at him, he now was close enough for her to see that he used confuse ray on the shroomish.

"Well maybe he isn't...but The little one is...dont Worry i have just the right idea for this..." She moved both of her vines managing to pull the knocked out pinsir as she turns using the momentum the pinsir got from that pull to slam him right on the shroomish making sure that they are not going to just get up and attack them.

"Well that's it for them i guess..." She says as she moved the vines away from the pinsir and retracted them back at her, she wasn't exactly wicked or evil...but Her way of fighting proved to be quite cold and heartless, as she showed with her actions that she had little to no concern on fighting fair against anybody.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 4:37 am

Animae {6-5=1}Raverous, Remitis

The spiritomb had shrunk into his rock as he noticed the vines coming towards his direction aiming towards the shroomish. After the vines had passed him he popped back out. He turned around to look at Stella then turned back to see the shroomish was now knocked out.

"Good one" He said with a small grin. He loved the idea of using others to cause pain. However this wasn't exactly known to others.

"Shall we cont..." He stopped for a moment as he shrunk into the stone. The stone shook for a moment.

"Give... me... a... moment..." He said slowly. The curse he previously placed was must of taken more energy then he thought. Especially since it causes damage to himself in the process.

He popped out of the stone and started eating the sitrus berry he had acquired earlier...
"I... needed this..." he said with a frown. If there was something creepy about his smile... His most likely seemed like he was going to do some damage to whatever annoyed him...

[1+15=16]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin!   Let the training begin! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the training begin!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next