Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Let us begin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Let us begin  Empty
PostSubject: Let us begin    Let us begin  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:07 am

" Was the leather jacket and the ripped jeans not signature enough for ya?" With a bad mannered tone. " Let me just shoot flames outa my hand and do a flip off the stage, of course I'm Zash!" Snapped a person about six foot two with indeed a leather jacket and ripped black jeans but trying to fake himself as Zash wasn't a good plan with his blonde hair that came down to lap at his ears and eyebrows. The big muscular gentleman he was badgering to let him into the club he was being the bouncer for glad grabbed the kid off his tiny feet and proceeded to toss him off to the side of the side walk and the kid promptly landed on his but.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Let us begin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us begin    Let us begin  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:46 am

Pika paused as a kid was thrown in front of him, from the direction of a certain club a short distance away. Walking around the guy, Pika headed up to the club and looked up at the bouncer. "I'm here to see Zash, is he here yet?" He asked in a near monotonous voice as he waited for an answer. The bouncer looked slightly intimidating, but Pika wasn't overly affected. He was five foot nine, but also in decent shape. He brushed some dark blonde hair out of his eyes as his bangs slightly covered them, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Let us begin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us begin    Let us begin  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:03 am

" No not yet sir! Um you can head right on in!" He said though moving to the side to allow Pika entry.
" PIKA!" The kid greeted springing up and coming to his side. " Would you mind telling this idiot that it's me Zash and he best apologize before I beat his face in!" He said rather grudgingly. His posture was an exact mirror of Zash's indeed and the tone while bad mannered did get it right. " I mean seriously this is like my favorite place too!" He snapped annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Let us begin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us begin    Let us begin  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:18 am

Late as usual... Pika thought to himself as he prepared to enter the club, and stopped as the other kid came to his side. "Nice try, but if there's one thing I've learned it's that Zash isn't an easy person to imitate." He responded, and moved ahead without him, entering the club. Come on, why aren't you here yet? It's starting to get really annoying with how often I find myself waiting on you to show up. He continued to rant to himself, not exactly mad but just ticked off.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Let us begin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us begin    Let us begin  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:24 am

" I'm going to get you for this latter!" The kid snapped as Pika moved on into the club.
Almost in the same instant pika moved on Zash entered nodding to the bouncer the kid just gave him a very intense glare.
He closed the distance in an instant, " Sorry if I made you wait." He said fixing the tie on his fancy suit as he slipped into step next to Pika. " Let's grab a seat." Zash said sliding into a chair at the first table he saw a show was going on in the club but Zash paid it zero mind.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Let us begin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us begin    Let us begin  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:42 am

Pika glanced over at Zash as he entered and moved next to him, keeping a steady pace and now walking towards a table. He headed to the same table and sat down at another chair, waiting to see what was going on. "You know if your sense of timing was as proper as your fashion sense this wouldn't be a problem." He commented, leaning back in his seat. "Nice to see you though."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Let us begin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us begin    Let us begin  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:51 am

A grin crossed his face. " Great to see you too." He replied and reached into the breast pocket of his suit and produced an hour glass. It had a strange design and statue on the top of it along with an elaborate base. The design lining the silver was swirly and easily flowing the sand was colored blood red. " Here this will be a gift so my timing won't be as peccable as you say." With that he raised from his seat. He flipped the glass and with that the sands were sent into motion. As though on cue Zash raised a hand and flames shot out starting to light the club on fire. As he did explosions sounded and the back wall crumbled away gun fire filled the air and Zash easily slipped into the massive amount of people leaving the club.
In the chaos the child impersonating Zash rushed in and shouted to Pika. " Do I get to tell you I told you so yet?" He snapped as he made a follow me gesture to Pika.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Let us begin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us begin    Let us begin  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:08 am

By the time Zash had pulled out the hourglass, Pika had already been preparing to make a move and once the club started to catch on fire, ran away from the flames coming up from the hourglass. He turned around to see if he could find Zash again, but instead couldn't find him as he had slipped out with the crowd. Upon hearing the kid from earlier, Pika turned around and faced him. "Not at all, everything went according to plan! You act like I didn't expect something like that." He commented, heading towards the kid.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Let us begin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us begin    Let us begin  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:17 am

" I think the guy in my body is some crime syndicate overlord or something, I don't know where the heck I got this body from." Zash in kid form said and raced out of the club. Gun shots sounded again and Zash sword he slid to hid by the side of the door he hoped Pika was following along and listening. "I'm kinda useless in this body so you gotta stop the goons with guns I'll help as best I can!"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Let us begin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us begin    Let us begin  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:49 am

"Yeah, no crap. My only thought problem is clearing your name once you get your body back." Pika commented as he stopped next to Zash, looking out at the guards. "Sounds like a plan." Pika smirked as he stepped into the open and pulled out a high frequency blade, spinning it to deflect any oncoming bullets and advancing towards the opposing forces, slicing into any one he came close to.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Let us begin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us begin    Let us begin  EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:02 am

" Don't worry about that!" Zash replied as he slipped back into the room. Well if they don't mind a kid I might as well. He decided he flipped a table and took cover behind it watching pika start to cut threw them easily. " Well way to make me feel useless even with my body!." Zash sulked.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Let us begin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us begin    Let us begin  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:43 am

Beginning to get tired, Pika finished up and took cover by another table, flipping it. "Yeah, well I can't do everything. How about helping out, I bet more are on the way." He responded, sheathing his bladed weapon and dragging one of the dead bodies over to him, examining it in order to try something he had planned.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Let us begin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us begin    Let us begin  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:54 am

" Let's ditch then, I should be headed somewhere with the rest of my gang. Toss me some guns." Zash called to Pika as he crouched by a body and swiped a knife off him. Damn this is gonna turn into something big I can feel it, I hope this body holds. He looked to his palm how fragile and small it was in comparison to his older body.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Let us begin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us begin    Let us begin  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:59 am

Pika picked up a Handgun, Sub machine gun and a pouch of ammunition the guy had on him and tossed Zash the machine gun and ammo, before looking down at the body again. He closed his eyes and breathed in and out for a few moments before his body started to take a different shape, the shape of the gang member he had been examining. "Yeah, I've been perfecting that recently. Now let's get going." Pika commented, before heading over with Zash and heading out the nearest exit.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Let us begin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us begin    Let us begin  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:45 am

Zash caught it easily and loaded up the gun safety off. " Hopefully my aim hasn't gotten rust." Zash whispered mostly to himself he followed Pika threw the exit as the duo left the club in one instant exploded, Zash was sent flying head over heels landing hard on his back. " GOD DAMN IT!" He shouted. Fire must of got to a gas tank or something He thought to himself then he looked to the wreckage and saw the silhouette of someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let us begin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us begin    Let us begin  Empty

Back to top Go down

Let us begin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next