Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The test

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

The test Empty
PostSubject: The test   The test EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:27 pm

(Noel Energy 21)

Walking along the path that lead up the large volcano was the Lucario known as Noel. She had her normal black cloak on with her bag at her side and the scarf around her neck. Something new was around her head though, a black blindfold covered both of her eye's and didn't allow her to see anything. She walked like nothing was blocking her vision though and even stopped when she sensed some of the lava which seemed to endlessly come from the cavern below.

"Might just be the steel in me but it's hot." Noel muttered out to herself as she moved along the path. She quickly looked inside her pack to make sure she had everything she needed, while it looked weird for a blindfolded Pokemon to look at her bag Noel could almost see as clear as day with the blindfold. "I must be getting better." She said with a smirk as she closed her pack and started her walk back up
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

The test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:09 pm

[E: 3 (Dangit energy subtraction....)]
Serena checked her bag for the fifth time. "I'm sure this Reviver seed I found at Pricklemist will be handy.... not like I'll be going crazy battling here, anyway. There's probably an overload of fire types..." The Servine muttered. She had been extremely worried about the fire types when she had planned coming to Furnace Peak, but at least she had a few provisions she could use to help herself along with more safety than danger. Seeing Noel when she looked up, Serena felt relieved. "Noel!" She called out, and then ran to her. It had been a while since they had met, but she was sure Noel probably wouldn't recognize her. After all, she didn't have her joy ribbon with her because she gave it to Ramira.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:13 pm

Noel gave a small sigh as she felt the heat from this place. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to train her Aura sense here. Noel then felt the presence of another, being blind right now heightened her other senses especially her Aura based senses. "Hey Serena." Noel said instantly recognizing the Pokemon from their Aura pattern. "Wait Serena? What are you doing in a volcano?" Noel asked, if she wasn't wearing her blindfold her eye's would have curiosity behind them.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

The test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:16 pm

"Oh, thank Arceus you recognized me. I'm here, mostly because I'm trying to explore every mountain there is, I guess you could say." The Servine shrugged. "But, I did evolve a while back." She added. Serena felt maybe she should say that, just so Noel knew she wasn't a tiny Snivy anymore. That'd be a little embarrassing. The grass type didn't question the blindfold only because she knew Noel ws most probably practicing her Aura senses. 'She did tell me a bit about that....' The Servine remembered.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:23 pm

"Heh, I could never forget a friend's Aura." Noel said with a smirk. She had no idea Serena had evolved, mostly because she was blind right now. "Ya same, I was planning on going up the volcano just to see if I could without the use of my eye's." Noel said referring to the obvious blindfold around her head, Noel wanted to get better at using her own Aura. Maybe then she'd be able to use the move Aura sphere. "Hey since you are here how about we go together, being in a group is better then going alone." Noel suggested.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

The test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:28 pm

Serena nodded. "Of course! That's a great idea. If either one of us faints, I have a reviver seed I got from Pricklemist Hill, too." The Servine responded. She thought that was also necessary to add, since it was important neither of them did this. The grass type she could already tell she was low on what was apparently called, "energy". She read it in a book by some brilliantly smart Druddigon, so it wasn't like she could go wrong with that. Smiling, Serena said, "Let's go," The volcano may have been bad for grass and steel type Pokemon, but she was determined to scale it no matter what it took.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:33 pm

"I have a few on hand myself, actually if we are going together then here." Noel said as she reached into her bag and pulled out a sitrus berry. She then handed the berry to Serena. "My friend gave me a bunch of these, told me walking around blindfolded you might hit a lot of things. And she was right." Noel ended with as she looked ahead, well stared blankly because she was blindfolded but you'd get the idea. "Well let's go."
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

The test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:38 pm

Serena nodded and gladly accepted the Sitrus Berry, putting it into her bag. She started to follow Noel, and it seemed no hostile Pokemon were around as of yet. After all, they were only in the beginning entrance of the dungeon, so it wasn't that bad, or expected that any enemies would be out and about around here. Obviously explorers caused them to go deeper back into the dungeon and fight them later on when they were deeper in. Thinking this over, the grass type shook it off and began to think if there were any fire type enemies in here, because it was a volcano, so no doubt there would be some.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:42 pm

Noel placed her paws in the pockets of her coat and walked along the path that lead up to the volcano. She couldn't describe anything about the area because all she could see was the outline of the place but even with just this she could tell that not a lot of Pokemon liked coming up here. Noel had once been around here but stayed farther down the mountain, she wasn't strong enough to fight her way to the top and even now she doubted her own power. But she still held her head strong and kept walking. "So what new?" She decided to ask. "Besides evolution of course."
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

The test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:56 pm

"Well, I met an Absol that my friend Ramira knows, apparently he's named Deimos." Serena said. The Servine didn't really know if that was something worth mentioning or not, so she had gone and done it anyway. 'Oh, well. Not like it'll hurt anyone.' The grass type told herself confidently. Obviously mentioning Deimos wasn't like the first world problems some dramatic Pokemon had. Sighing, she looked ahead. Serena could still see all the crazy gushing lava and the fierce looking peak. Realizing how important her berry was, she started nibbling on it. Instantly, she felt stronger than she had 3 seconds ago. 'Wow... Sitrus Berries really are useful.' The Servine thought.

[E: 18 3+15 from Sitrus]

Last edited by MoonDust on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:03 pm

"Deimos huh, I've met him also." Noel said as she let out a small chuckle. "Small world." She said as she kept walking. "Nothing really new has happened to me, I met a Ralts named Azeral and her mother but that's about it." Noel said deciding to keep the fact she was now the target of a criminal and that her rival wanted her dead. That didn't seem like a good conversation topic to her. "I did go though a temple though, I got a few notes from the wall of the temple but it's back in grassveil, not that I could read it now anyway." Noel said just waiting for a Pokemon to jump them.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

The test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:09 pm

Serena nodded. "I see. Well, we should probably keep moving whenever possible, because you never know when we could get jumped. Knowing our type disadvantages, it would really take a toll on us both." The grass type said. Fire types were her main concern at the moment, just because of how vulnerable she was as a grass type. Sighing, the Servine thought over her type advantages and disadvantages, and she knew she had 0 advantage completely.

MoonDust carried out 4 launched of one Furnace Peak :
The test Blast_10 , The test Rawstb10 , The test Escape10 , The test Litleo10
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:26 pm

"It's only a bad thing if you get hit." Noel said knowing dodging was her friend here. "If worse comes to pass I have a few moves at my disposal that can help." Noel said knowing if she used Psychic and held a Pokemon in place she'd be fine for the time being, also having a bone that can appear in her paws and she could throw helped also. Despite having the blindfold she looked to her right and saw a small lion Pokemon doing nothing but walking up the mountain same as them. "Good I thought it was going to be something bad." She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

The test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:46 pm

Serena sighed with relief then picked up the three items on the ground; A Rawst Berry, an Escape Orb, and a Blast Seed. She put all three into her bag and smiled at the Litleo. It was really, really cute in the grass type's eyes, I mean, who didn't think tiny Litleos were adorable? The Servine shook that away and kept walking with a smile on her face. The Litleo was still in sight, but obviously taking its own path and trying to not fight anything. 'How brave of the little guy.... I hope all goes well for him.' Serena thought, feeling as if her heart had melted.

[E: 10 -8 from roll]
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:54 pm

Once Noel felt the presence of the Pokemon leave she gave a small shrug and kept walking along the path. "I hope things go we for the small Pokemon." Noel said never one to want something bad to happen to another, even if they were feral no Pokemon deserved to be hurt, right? Noel was slightly worried the same feral Pokemon she had fought before was still here. It was a large and powerful Typlosion that almost killed Noel the last time they fought. This time Noel wasn't going down that easy. She'd fight to her last breath.

Rezikun carried out 5 launched of one Furnace Peak :
The test Chariz10 , The test Incine11 , The test Pecha_12 , The test Escape10 , The test Blowba10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test Empty

Back to top Go down

The test
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next