Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Unexpected Greetings

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Unexpected Greetings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Greetings   Unexpected Greetings - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ramira sighed, and smiled as she looked up at the sky. Walking through town felt better than before thanks to the outlaw incident. That had been an absolute disaster. To add to that Natsu had gotten horribly injured, and Ramira was left feeling confused. So the town felt like a huge relief to the Zorua as she walked along silently, enjoying the sun on her fur. The only thing she had almost never done was she had pulled her hood over her head so others wouldn't recognize her in case they were enemies. 'That would be horrible....' The dark type thought, shuddering just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Greetings   Unexpected Greetings - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 7:30 pm

"Oh yeah! That place. I remember going there.... so many leaves.. all the same color. It got boring eventually." Ramira commented again, but tried making it sound as polite as possible. The Zorua shifted her position only slightly, and listened more carefully, just in case something Sosio said was important or extremely interesting to the dark type. Hopefully she wouldn't miss any details at all, even the ones that seemed unimportant. This was all very intriguing. Floating islands, Fallen Leaf Copse (as much as she hated it already for the repetitive colored leaves), and a lot more was left out there, still ready to be explored. If Ramira was to ever explore the floating islands, she'd need either a flying type companion (that could fly), or some way of elevation like Serena's Leaf Tornadoes. This was very complex, even for Ramira.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Greetings   Unexpected Greetings - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:15 pm

"I know, that's such an exciting thought. There's already so many places to explore in this world, and we've barely even scratched the surface of what we can find. There could still be hundreds, thousands, even millions of areas that have never been seen before. So many varied and interesting locations filled with amazing landmarks and treasures. So many wild Pokemon of varying types and abilities to battle in order to get stronger. So many more place to stare at in awe from the beautiful landscapes. Man, I love this world so much!" Brian said, his voice escalating in enthusiasm with each sentence. He started going into his own little world as he rambled on, not even noticing the Flechinder mention the Fallen Leaf Copse. The Chimchar got into mood like this, where he got so excited about something that it spiralled into something much bigger. Eventually, stopped rambling and realized he had been doing so for such a long time.

"Oh, um...sorry for my little rambling there. I just get really excited over this stuff and start talking and...yeah." Brian said, still showing his wide smile despite feeling so embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Greetings   Unexpected Greetings - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:50 pm

Sosio may have felt slightly offended when Ramira said the place seemed boring after a while. The euphoria in the Fletchinder never ended when thinking of that place, until she associated it to the trip she had with a grouch who basically said the same thing the Zorua just did, only non-stop. If the bird were still a little Fletchling and was still pretty light, she would've hopped onto the furry Pokemon's head and tried to convince her that the dungeon is awesome.

Brian, on the other hand, was on a much deeper idea for conversing about. As he spoke on, Sosio's heart became like a volcano, catching fire and burning, visible through her eyes as they lit up at the idea of the unknown and the new. His enthusiasm lit up her own in an instant, wrapping her wings against her chest. It was inspiring, and grand, especially for him to be able to say something and recite it perfectly from his own mind. Sosio had a very hard time translating thought into words.
"Yes! So much! So much to know, to do, to see, and I gotta see it all! Who knows how far I've gotten, but I want to bring every explorer along with me so they can feel the awesomeness, too!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Greetings   Unexpected Greetings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Greetings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2