Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

So We Meet Again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

So We Meet Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lapis finally made it to Grassveil, although the hustle and bustle of the town bothered her. It was far busier than Rainfront, with Pokemon literally crowding the streets at times. It may have been a slight exaggeration, but the tiny Goomy wasn't used to this many Pokemon in one place. One misstep, and she could be stepped on, squished, the Pokemon would slip on her slime, and she would be to blame... It would be best to stay in the grass and out of the streets, but she also didn't want to look antisocial, as that calls unwanted attention. There were so many Pokemon she couldn't identify. If only there were a Goomy she could get along with...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:52 pm

"I've been good. Dad's been rebuilding the town, but I've been a bit wary another war would break out, so I left, and came here." Luna explained. The journey had taken extra-long because it was hard for her to go very fast over such a terrain. Shaking that depressng thought away, the Goomy returned to brighter thoughts.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:17 pm

"Another war? My goodness, what happened while I was gone?" Lapis shouted, surprised. She must have left just before a war broke out, and a good thing, too. The Goomy would've hated to have experienced such a horrid thing. It was very fortunate that Luna survived... but what about Lapis's parents? What if they never returned to Rainfront?
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:24 pm

"It was all because one of the townspeople insulted a bug type. A huge war broke out for like three weeks, and several soldiers died. Don't worry, your parents and mine survived. My Dad kept hiding me in fear that I would get caught in the middle of a battle." Luna explained. It was still a little painful to talk about, especially because many of her friends' parents had died, except for Lapis' and hers. Shaking her head, the dragon type sighed. "It wasn't very fun at all.... there were many deaths....." Luna said.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:41 pm

Lapis winced. She had no idea. It was fortunate that both of their parents had survived, but such war starting at such a small manner?
"I think the matters may have been more about territory... I bet the offensive statement was told when discussing territory fairness."
The blue dragon type was fortunate to have dodged such a bullet, however. If she had to deal with such a thing, she would surely be traumatized beyond her shyness. Despite this story, the slug was unable to fear insects. She didn't want to judge a type in particular, for she understood the dislike of stereotypes. After all, it was an insect that guided her here.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:51 pm

Luna nodded. "That very well may be. It's pretty possible. She responded. It did seem quite likely that it had been over territory offense. Thinking this over, the Goomy was more and more convinced that was what it was the more she thought about it. If that was truly why, then why didn't the bug type just come to her dad and ask for a little more territory?
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:09 pm

If Luna had never thought of that, perhaps her parents told a protective lie. Maybe to keep her from insulting others by using a real-world war instance as an excuse. Lapis started to feel a little bad for her fellow Goomy, but didn't say anything. It was unfortunate that such a terrible thing happened in such a peaceful town.

"Did we suffer any damage... besides... death...?"
Who knew what insects were capable of. They were the least appreciated type, always thought of as weak and unimportant. Just creepy crawly intruders to everything. Little practice targets. No wonder they got so outraged, because it was as if the mayor was completely disregarding their plot. It was their home town's fault, after all...
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:24 pm

"A little building damage from the bug's bombs and stuff, but other than that there was none." Luna said nervously. To be honest, it was hard for her to discuss what happened. She felt like there could've been a bug type watching them right there and then. Luckily, there weren't but it still felt like it to the silvery-purple Goomy. Sighing, she looked at Lapis with a bit of a smile, but it was a small one.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:53 pm

"Well, at least it wasn't unbearable damage..."
Lapis stated positively, her eyes revealing a look of worry. Other towns could take advantage of the Goomy town's weak state and attack them at such a time. The large single-Pokemon town could easily be conquered by any Pokemon, especially types the dragons were weak to. It gave the blue Goomy chills to think of her hometown being conquered by Fairies... That strange type didn't belong, it wasn't fair for such a creepy Pokemon race to be strong against sweet dragons. She would be horrified to be attacked by something so tiny yet powerful.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:04 pm

Luna nodded. The war had taken a devastating toll on her town. The bugs had practically taken over their town when the war started. This thought almost terrified Luna all over again and she shook the scary thoughts away. 'Think positive..... think positive...... think positive.....' The Goomy told herself with determination to expel the bad thoughts.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:55 pm

Noticing how uncomfortable Luna seemed, Lapis quickly changed the topic.
"So... I was meaning to ask... What brought you here?"
The blue Goomy was hoping it wasn't because of the war, because they didn't want to stay on the topic anymore. She understood how painful it is to remember terrible happenings. She sincerely hoped Luna was alright, even after such a war. Stuff like that can be traumatizing. Lapis was sorry her fellow had gone through what she did.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:02 pm

"Ah, yes... that. As I said, I traveled away from town, and I came here. I was guided here by the star that always points north." Luna explained. This was a topic that was easier to talk about, because it involved no death, no damage, just peace. Smiling again, the dragon type glanced around her. Maybe they should get out of here so they weren't trampled....
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:10 pm

Lapis nodded, slightly distracted. The townsfolk seemed to be gathering around some sort of shop, or perhaps a Pokemon. What could've attracted so much attention? The blue Goomy didn't want to be around to see what it was, though. Usually when there were crowd attractions, she would either become curious and want to see what it was, or she would be dragged over and trapped in some loud event.
"I think I might set out and try to form a team at the pond. Maybe you wanna check out whatever that is while you wait?"
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:27 pm

"Sure. I wouldn't mind at all." Luna smiled. The whole team thing Was really great-sounding, and the dragon type felt maybe she should be part of a team. She thought it would probably help her grow as a Pokemon. 'I wonder..... I wonder what type of Pokemon would be on the exploration team we form?' Luna thought curiously. There were a lot of Pokemon, and one world. Maybe she could find some species she hadn't seen before?
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:15 pm

Lapis smiled, weary-eyed from how much she learned that had happened to her hometown. Now with the crowds moved the opposite way she needed to go, it would make getting there so much more easy. It was hard enough because how slow the slug Pokemon was, so she couldn't imagine how hard it would be to travel through a crowd of people. It took long enough for her to get out of it, and she would hate to go back into one. As exciting as it was to meet an old friend, already they had to depart. At least if she joined the team, the two Goomies could be together all the time. Just like sisters, they would soon become.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:46 pm

Luna sighed and smiled weakly. At least the Goony would be part of something productive. The dragon type gestured with her antenna that they should get going. Starting in her way, Luna went slowly, because of her resemblance of a slug, thus she couldn't move very fast. Trying her best to veer around other Pokemon, she waited for Lapis to pull ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again   So We Meet Again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So We Meet Again
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next