Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Another Zorua? Why is he here?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ramira sighed. Life was getting boring. Why, you ask? She had almost no friends (so far) and nothing to do. Sitting against the fountain she was nearest to, she groaned. "Why is there no-one to talk to, and nothing to do? This is lame." The Zorua commented cheekily to herself. Nobody was within earshot, so it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:40 pm

"Heh mines sky blue" he said a bit happy they had at least one thing in common. He didn't have any item's that showed his favorite color but he figured she'd assume he just lost them. Most got burned. "So any questions you want to ask me?" He asked not being able to think of another topic that didn't seem like he was trying to hard. This would also allow him to see how she'd phrase a question giving him more info on things she'd be mad with
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:55 am

"Hmmm...... what did you think when you first noticed I was a shiny?" Ramira asked curiously. This was something she wanted to hear from another 'mon's point of view. 'It will help me be more cautious or something, too.' The Zorua thought wonderingly. She smiled, waiting for a reply patiently. 'Let him take his time...' Ramira told herself.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:00 am

"Well I thought I saw a zorua. That's it" Natsu said wondering if she thought she was supposed to feel superior that she was blue instead of red. "I guess it's just because my mother said shines don't like being singled out" he said offering a reason for why he felt that way. If she was mad about if he'd have a few counter arguments in store for her
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:33 pm

Ramira nodded. "We don't, usually, unless they're an attention hog. Whenever someone singles me out a whole group forms and they start asking me crazy questions like, 'How did your shiny lineage start this way?' and things I can't answer." She said. At least he wasn't like other "normal" Pokemon who would crowd shinies like crazy fanatics.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:37 pm

"Well from what I studied it's just genetics. You really didn't d anything to look that cool" Natsu said not realizing what he had just said. "If they single you out that's just rude" he wondering what Pokemon would single a shiny out. It might of just been because he was born around them or just who he was but he never saw anything special about them.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:40 pm

"I know, right? And it interrupts my free time, so that leaves me grumpy for the rest of the day." Ramira said in agreement. Whenever she was singled out, she found herself feeling crowded and grumpy for the rest of the day. Luckily Natsu wasn't calling her out while everyone else walked past them like they walked past a shiny everyday.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:46 pm

"Hey I have a question, when you use illusion do you automatically go to the shiny version of the Pokemon or do you go to the normal colour" he asked wondering if it was truly genetics which allowed them to change and use illusion or was it a true skill. He didn't care which it was but it would let his mind be at ease.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:49 pm

"I don't know actually... I guess it depends on if I want to disguise myself as a shiny version or not. I'll try it out." Ramira said. Concentrating, she disguised herself as a normal everyday Hydreigon, then after a couple of minutes, switched to a shiny Hydreigon. "I can control if it's shiny or not," She grinned, still disguised. Shifting back, her eyes glimmered with joy.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:52 pm

Natsu tried hard and managed to make his small markings a bit blue but it went back to normal. "Huh it's hard for me to even make a small illusion like that, maybe it's because you are already shiny so you'd know what to look like" he said knowing using this ability required some level of practice. And he never liked using it in the first place so this was more simple then being shiny
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:56 pm

Ramira nodded. "I think I'll disguise myself for now so I don't stick out." She said. Then, thinking of a Pokemon, she transformed into a normal Charmeleon. "There we go. I won't have to worry about people gawking at me, and this just seals the deal completely." The Zorua grinned. Then deciding she wanted to switch, she changed into a Zoroark instead. "This suits me more."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:59 pm

"Ya I guess getting looked at by everyone can get a bit annoying at times" Natsu said only one to ever get looked at when a prank went wrong or he was showing off. He didn't question why she had picked to be a Zoroark and just shrugged. "Looks convincing" he said not knowing what else he could take about. Only thing he could think of was all the times he ran into things and pranked others
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 12:11 am

"I would prefer to be one of my own evolutionary line.." Ramira said. She understood how Natsu felt. Sometimes when she would play minor pranks on Aura Aura would catch her in the act and she'd slink away. It was definitely embarrassing. 'Nobody likes being embarrassed like that...' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:42 am

"To bad it's just a illusion. Could do a lot more if it was a actual transformation" he said as he looked at the water. He could be a fish but couldn't breath underwater. He could be a bird but not fly in the sky. This was why he didn't like the skill. "The skill has sometimes gotten me into trouble" he admitted remembering when he turned into a bug and almost got ate.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:29 pm

"Yeah......" Ramira sighed. Remembering the times when she'd been caught using an Illusion, the authorities had always found out and come over to gawk at how she was different from other Zoruas. That was what the dark type despised most. Even some males would try to get all cuddly with her. It was disgusting. 'Ugh. I hate flirty male Pokemon.....' She thought with absolute displeasure.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:36 am

"I remember once I got in trouble for scaring everyone by turning into a Dragonite and ran around screaming. I was still a little kid then so they went easy on me" Natsu said happy he was actually talking to someone. It had been so long since he actually had a nice conversation he forgot how good it felt to talk to someone. Even if it was about who got in trouble the most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Zorua? Why is he here?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next