Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Dylan the Zorua

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UberScout

Poké : -5000

Dylan the Zorua Empty
PostSubject: Dylan the Zorua   Dylan the Zorua EmptySat May 19, 2018 7:58 pm

I hope this works... If not...I'll have to go back...there.

Name: Dylan
Species: Zorua
Affiliation/Rank: Outcast/Introvert

I want to adopt because: Zorua seems very relatable to my IRL personality; its a little timid, keeps to itself and doesn't interact unless it wants to. And it's not the center of society either, so it tries to stay out of the way. I want to project my real life personality into a persona that more people can try to understand, delivering a message that says "What you see in real life is a human being who wants to fit in, but on the inside they're just a little wolf-pup-like creature who doesn't know how society works."

Sample of Roleplay: (Dylan has a bag full of poke in its teeth, being held by the scruff of the tie. It jingles around with every step or so. He looks around, noticing lots of Pokemon walking, scampering or floating around, this way and that. Dylan lowers his head a little, worried.) "H-hello? I'm looking for-..." (Something blue and smooth whisks by and bumps into him.) "Oops, s-sorry!" (He recedes back into the alleyway he had taken a shortcut through, and goes back through it, looking for a less populated way around.) "Ohh...So many people... I just hope I don't get mugged..."

Link to the original bio: (I don't think there was one? I couldn't find one anyway; I looked through the topics...)

Levels of existing characters: Dylan will be the only one I have. He's Level 1, of course.

Whoever is in charge... I'm sure that you're a reasonable person and you know what you're doing.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Dylan the Zorua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan the Zorua   Dylan the Zorua EmptySat May 19, 2018 10:18 pm

Well, at least you failed in some ways I've never seen before, but this application is absolutely unacceptable. Go read the rules properly before you try again.
Back to top Go down
UberScout

Poké : -5000

Dylan the Zorua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan the Zorua   Dylan the Zorua EmptySun May 20, 2018 4:26 pm

I'll try again.

I'm determined to enter this new world though. I'll just have to try harder...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dylan the Zorua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan the Zorua   Dylan the Zorua Empty

Back to top Go down

Dylan the Zorua
Page 1 of 1