Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The treasure hunt!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

The treasure hunt! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lance heard of a new island found, but it failed to catch his attention all too much. A nice place to relax was all Lance thought of it... untill he heard about some kind of shrine or something, that had unown lettering on it. He wanted to see it for himself, so now here he was, looking at the island from where he stood, sand under his feet, the only thing seperating him from a adventure was Dawn not being here. As soon as the Ralts got here, they would depart. Lance smiled. She could take all the time she needed. He wasn't in a rush. He walked up to the edge of the beach, feeling the water splash on his feet and the wind blow aginst him. It was relaxing, Lance knew that for sure. "Wonder when Dawn's getting here..."

Last edited by Riolu on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
StarBright24

StarBright24

Poké : 658

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 9:36 pm

Ooc: I never said he would be surprised. I just said that Lance didn't know that Dawn had Telepathy. Oh, and I just realized a mistake of mine, Dawn had 2 energy left, not 1. I feel so stupid.

After Dawn was helped up, she thanked Lance and untangled herself, making sure to be more careful. When Lance asked if she needed help, but she declined, as she had already gotten most of the silk off. As,she finally got it all of, she noticed she was kind of tired. Lance appeared to have noticed this too, as he said "You seem tired. Take this. I was going to use it to make clothes, but you need it more than me." Lance reached into his bag and gave Dawn an Oran Berry." "Thank you Lance", Dawn said. She noticed Lance began looking to see if there was anything else around. She suddenly realized something. "I almost forgot that we were going to the shrine!" she said, mentally facepalming for her own forgetfulness.

Ooc: Is that Silcoon the Wurmple from earlier?!? (O.o)
Edit: *Gasp* New page!!! Dawn now has 4 energy :3
I love energy regenerating pages.

Last edited by StarBright24 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:24 am

OOC: Only 4? A Oran berry restores 10 energy.

"Oh yeah...the Shrine..." Lance said. "Well, we could always find items along the way." He then saw a Silcoon and a Teddiersa near one of the trees. He didn't pay much attention to them as he walked to one of the bushes and pulled out a Orange Gummi. "This will be helpful as well." He thought about the sun ribbon Dawn gave him, and started thinking about if he should evolve or not. It would make him bigger and stronger, and he could fully use the power of the aura. But...he would look more fierce, and...he just liked the way he looked. He wasn't paying any attention to where he was going, as he walked right into a tree, losing his balance and falling backwards on his bottom. Rubbing his nose to get rid of the pain, he slowly got back on his feet. "Ow..."

OOC:
I had too. XD:
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:54 am

Ooc: Hey! You better not steal my falling gag. (-w-)

"Oh yeah...the Shrine...". Dawn felt that apparently Lance had almost Dawn saw Lance walk up to a bush, and pick something up. It was an orange gummi. Lance seemed to be thinking about something, as he seemed to be walking, not noticing he was walking towards a tree. "Umm... Lance? Lance!", Dawn said, trying to snap the Riolu out of it. Too late. Lance bumped into the tree, and fell down. Dawn ran up to him as he stood up, rubbing his nose. "Lance, are you alright?", the feeling Pokémon asked.

StarBright24 carried out 3 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
The treasure hunt! - Page 2 GCVSLNN , The treasure hunt! - Page 2 W276IIx , The treasure hunt! - Page 2 KFxqTKX

Last edited by StarBright24 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I hit send while i wrote my Out Of Character part (^_^)' There were no dice rolls when i hit send.)
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 3:38 am

"Yeah, I'm ok...just thinking..." Lance said. "And I'm feeling a bit weak..." He reached into his bag and pulled out an Apple. Quickly eating it, Lance smiled. "Ok, let's continue." He continued walking forwards, then stopped. "Hey Dawn...what are your thoughts on evolving? I mean, if I find the last item I need, I could evolve into a Lucario, but...I could never go back to the way I was."

Energy: 5-4-1+1+5=6 (Thank goodness for page energy! :3)
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 4:02 am

As Dawn and Lance walked again, they passed a Phantump and Teddiursa, to who they paid no mind. Lance suddenly stops, and asks Dawn what she thinks on evolving. She stopped and thought. "Well, I guess we do change when we evolve, but I don't mind. True one wouldn't be able to go back to how they were, but they would still be the same in the inside, what really counts to me." Dawn ended her sentence, she noticed a pink ribbon. She bent a bit, and picked it up, putting it inside her alizarin cimson colored bag.

Ooc: Yes, alizarin crimson is a real color. Sounds like a magic name or magic word.
Edit: As you haven't posted yet, I have decided to add a roll to this post Riolu. But after this, no more editing my post :3
StarBright24 carried out 1 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
The treasure hunt! - Page 2 N0xFnHW
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 5:16 am

"Wow Dawn, you're wiser than I expected!" Lance then chuckled. "But that's not unusual, seeing on how you're a psychic type, who use their minds more than their fists." He saw her pick up a Scarf, one that seemed like it could protect it's holder from any hidden traps. "So Dawn, I bet your eager to evolve so your hair will change and won't be blocking your face." Lance joked.
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 5:58 pm

"So Dawn, I bet your eager to evolve so your hair will change and won't be blocking your face.". Dawn joked back saying "Maybe I am. Or maybe so that I don't trip as much.". True, she was kind of eager to evolve, but she would have to wait for evolution to come. Some things you just have to wait for. She noticed an orange gummi, just like the one Lance found. She picked it up, putting it in her bag, and kept walking.

Ooc: 5 Energy left, so let's roll.

The treasure hunt! - Page 2 7doHI8l

They see me rollin', they hatin'.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:51 am

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you get your daily trip." Lance said, a smirk on his face. Dawn was always fun to have around. Besides being the only member on his team with the same structure as him (Arms, legs, etc.) she also knew what was best, and had a fun side to her as well. "So Dawn, what is your dream? Mine is to discover someplace completely new, but with all the other Pokémon, that is going to be next to impossible, but I won't give up."
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 7:29 pm

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you get your daily trip.". Dawn laughed a bit, as they passed a wurmple in a tree. After what Lance asked her, she began speaking. "I don't know... When I chose to become an explorer, I wanted to travel and help others. I hadn't really thought about what else I would want to do..." Then, she paused. "But now, I guess I'll help you make your dream come true!", the ralts stated cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:22 pm

Lance smiled when Dawn finished her last sentence. "I could help you make your dream come true too. I don't think there's anything stopping us from fufilling both our dreams at the same time. We could travel, looking for new lands, while helping others." He said. "If we ever get the treasure, it may help us follow our dreams. But I wonder what Varda and Twinkles' dreams are. I think that Varda's dream may to get back to his flock, but Twinkle..." He paused. "I barely know much about her. I'm thinking of taking her to the small pond to learn more about her."
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:05 am

Dawn listened to what Lance said. She didn't know much about Twinkle either. She at least knew about Varda from talking to him the day that they joined the guild. As Dawn looked around to see if they passed by anything interesting, she said "Oh okay. I want to learn more about her too". She spotted something for a second, and looked again, as she didn't perceive what it was.

The treasure hunt! - Page 2 5cNwMM5
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:52 am

OOC: Looks like Dawn is out of energy. :3

Lance was getting bored. He and Dawn has been walking for awhile now, and they haven't seen anything treasure-related, with the exception of the Sun Ribbon. "Hey Dawn, I'm not too sure that this thing is even real. This island looks just like any regular island..." He crossed his arms, looking slightly frustrated. "If we don't find it soon, we may have to turn back..."
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:03 am

Dawn began to feel exhausted, so she ate an orange gummi recently found. (+1 energy) "Hey Dawn, I'm not too sure that this thing is even real. This island looks just like any regular island...". Dawn was about to say something, when suddenly, she noticed something. Past many trees, there was the place they were looking for. "Or, we could just keep walking forwards", she jokingly said.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:21 am

Lance squinted his eyes, and saw something. Whether it was what they were looking for or not, Lance didn't know. He kept his arms crossed, the look of frustration not fading at all. "What if it is just some pillar or something? And if I am wrong, which might be possible, we probably need something to activate it." He continued walking forwards, hoping that it is supposedly something interesting.

OOC: Should we make it where Lance and Dawn go to there, then come back after investigating to find the leaves?
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:33 am

Ooc: Sure.

"Well, we heard there is unown lettering there, so the letters will probably give us some clues". She said. "And we won't know until we get there, won't we?" Dawn said cheerfully. She ran forwards a bittowards what they thought might be the shrine, trying to get a better look. "Come on Lance!", she said, walking towards the shrine, then stopping and looking back at Lance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The treasure hunt!   The treasure hunt! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The treasure hunt!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next