Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Scavenging Trip

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

The Scavenging Trip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Mission::

It has been at least a few weeks since he first arrived in Grassveil. He has gone out on his own multiple times at this point. And now, he felt like he could actually go out and gather some much-needed materials for his future explorations without help from his teammates or friends. He had been into this forest at least four times in the past, and even the Shadowhue Forest once or twice. This place wasn't nearly as creepy as the inner, darker forest. And he was familiar enough with the terrain in this forest and comfortable with the strength levels of the feral Pokémon. He felt somewhat confident that he could handle himself now, should things get rough.

And things were going to get rough, that was for sure. After all, he had taken another mission in the name of Team Mizuchi and his absent team leader. He was going to go out and try to find a Lunatone, hopefully defeat him in a battle, and return with a Fire Stone that had been stolen. He figured that if he was ever going to try a mission on his own, it may as well be against a Pokémon that he had a Type advantage against. As a Rock-type Pokémon, he hoped that this Lunatone wouldn't be too big of a problem for him. His main concern, however, was that he was also a Psychic-type. And Psychic types were generally relatively strong, given the ability of the stronger ones to stop attacks in their tracks and send them back with their psychic powers. But this was ranked as an F-rank mission, so hopefully this guy wouldn't be too much to handle. But that was only one reason he was going into the forest at this point. It was merely something he could do while he was out here, as a motivation to stay in the dungeon.

The real reason for his trip into the forest, however, was simply to hunt for items that could mysteriously be found in the area. Jet had officially been part of Team Mizuchi for a little over a week and he hadn't gone out and gathered anything that his team could use at all. Sure, he felt that he might have a little bit of experience under his belt now, but he still wasn't sure that he was nearly as strong as his leader, Lee, nor his other friends and comrades. And he wasn't sure that he was going to catch up to them anytime in the near future, if at all. So, he decided to at least temporarily shift his focus into gathering while the others were away. Hopefully, he would at least be able to accomplish that on his own.

And so, he wandered the dungeon, a lone Buizel out on his own. For the first time in a while, however, he didn't feel very awkward or nervous. If things went as well as he hoped they did, he could be in and out of here in no time.

{Energy: 22 - 5 = 17}
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:01 am

"Silence it can so good. Yet it can also fill you with fear" Natsu said as he looked around the area for anything. If he was actually getting into a fight he would be slightly excited. "But I'm sure nothing bad will happen" he said trusting his own and Ramira's strength. He didn't know about the other two but he felt he could handle anything here. "If I couldn't how would I beat them" he whispered to himself as he gave a small sigh memories flooding in.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:34 pm

{Energy = 17 + 1 (new page) = 18}

Jet looked around as the others mentioned how silent it had suddenly become around them. He had to admit...it did seem awfully quiet. Even the wind remained relatively settled. "W-well...isn't it good when things are quiet...?" Jet asked with a small, nervous chuckle. "I-I mean...if we're not being, uh...b-being attacked or anything, then isn't that, er...a, uh...good thing...?" Despite his words, the others were starting to unsettle him for the moment. The fact that everyone else seemed so concerned, coupled with his lack of adventuring experience, put him off.

"W-well...I-in any case...." he said lowly, trying to force his nerves away by forcing a nervous chuckle. "I, uh...I have some things to take care of out here, s-so I should, erm...p-probably get moving...."

Digizel carried out 5 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The Scavenging Trip - Page 2 O9xqXFR , The Scavenging Trip - Page 2 WV50R87 , The Scavenging Trip - Page 2 PopjRW4 , The Scavenging Trip - Page 2 RvuSukW , The Scavenging Trip - Page 2 UJPjHpA
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:02 pm

Jak {22} +1 from page
Jak heard a noise appear from all around. He quickly turned to each direction as he saw each pokémon come into view. He quickly got into a defensive stance.

"We got company!" he shouted towards the others as he readied a bluish white flame. Jak watched the 3 pokémon approach. They looked keep on kicking them out of the dungeon by force.

Jak was a little surprised by the early attack. Usually this kind of attack would occur deeper in the forest.

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 9:11 pm

Ramira snarled. She knew she had somewhat of a type advantage here but it was still..... offputting, she guessed. Leaping forward, she immediately used Pursuit on what she knew it would be effective against: the Phantump. Grinning when the damage was done, it seemed she had gone insane. The Zorua looked extremely wild and hostile, and immediately started using a combo of all four moves that she knew on the Phantump like a madman. Inside, though, was a different story. 'Not this again! I hate when this happens!' She thought worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:31 am

Natsu was already alert and was about to go for the type advantage he knew. But it seems his friend had already beat him to it so he decided to go for the other two. He stood in the middle of them and focused a dark force and fired it in a field like area hitting both of them. He looked at the Pineco as it tried to bash Natsu in the head but with a quick side step he was out of the way and the Pokemon was heading towards the Ziggy. "Hey are you two gonna sit there or help?" He asks as he looks at the two Pokemon. "Hey Ramira are you ok?" He asked seeing how she was acting towards the feral Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Scavenging Trip
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2