Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Scavenging Trip

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

The Scavenging Trip Empty
PostSubject: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:06 am

Mission::

It has been at least a few weeks since he first arrived in Grassveil. He has gone out on his own multiple times at this point. And now, he felt like he could actually go out and gather some much-needed materials for his future explorations without help from his teammates or friends. He had been into this forest at least four times in the past, and even the Shadowhue Forest once or twice. This place wasn't nearly as creepy as the inner, darker forest. And he was familiar enough with the terrain in this forest and comfortable with the strength levels of the feral Pokémon. He felt somewhat confident that he could handle himself now, should things get rough.

And things were going to get rough, that was for sure. After all, he had taken another mission in the name of Team Mizuchi and his absent team leader. He was going to go out and try to find a Lunatone, hopefully defeat him in a battle, and return with a Fire Stone that had been stolen. He figured that if he was ever going to try a mission on his own, it may as well be against a Pokémon that he had a Type advantage against. As a Rock-type Pokémon, he hoped that this Lunatone wouldn't be too big of a problem for him. His main concern, however, was that he was also a Psychic-type. And Psychic types were generally relatively strong, given the ability of the stronger ones to stop attacks in their tracks and send them back with their psychic powers. But this was ranked as an F-rank mission, so hopefully this guy wouldn't be too much to handle. But that was only one reason he was going into the forest at this point. It was merely something he could do while he was out here, as a motivation to stay in the dungeon.

The real reason for his trip into the forest, however, was simply to hunt for items that could mysteriously be found in the area. Jet had officially been part of Team Mizuchi for a little over a week and he hadn't gone out and gathered anything that his team could use at all. Sure, he felt that he might have a little bit of experience under his belt now, but he still wasn't sure that he was nearly as strong as his leader, Lee, nor his other friends and comrades. And he wasn't sure that he was going to catch up to them anytime in the near future, if at all. So, he decided to at least temporarily shift his focus into gathering while the others were away. Hopefully, he would at least be able to accomplish that on his own.

And so, he wandered the dungeon, a lone Buizel out on his own. For the first time in a while, however, he didn't feel very awkward or nervous. If things went as well as he hoped they did, he could be in and out of here in no time.

{Energy: 22 - 5 = 17}
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:31 pm

Ramira
Ramira had been hiding out in Shadowhue for quite a long time, so she had decided to go exploring. Once noticing there was a dungeon that she could go into, apparently named Pecha Forest, she walked in. 'Looks safe enough for my type of battling...' The shiny Zorua thought. "Hmmph. Shouldn't be too hard." She muttered aloud. A slight breeze made her cloak flap a little. Ramira ignored it and walked farther in. 'Yeah... shouldn't be hard. There aren't any Pokemon yet.' The Zorua thought cheekily.

{19 - 5 = 14 Energy}
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:02 am

Jak {21} -5 from entry
Jak was wondering outside of the town. He was planning on going to Pecha Forest for a few items he needed. He was looking for some Pecha berries and if he could. Some Oran berries. He wanted to get some supplies for a trip he might be planning in the future. He decided to come alone for the time being so he could train as he had wanted to get some more experience on his on in case he was not in a group.

Little does he know he might be going in a group after all

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:38 am

"God Damon" a voice shouts out as a small black figure could be seen heading towards the ground at a high speed. He crashes with the ground making a loud thud as he did. He slowly got up and yelled. "Freaking birds I am not food" he shouts at a bird circling the area. One could hear a laugh as the Zorua let out a growl. "Now where am I?" The slightly Old Zorua asks worried. He didn't want to get lost again.

(14)
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:00 am

Jet was slowly making his way around the Pecha Forest, dodging his way between trees left and right. Soon enough, he found a small clearing where he could take a short rest. He had yet to find anything particularly out of place, which he found rather odd. Usually, he had found at least some other Pokémon by now.... But oh well. He supposed it didn't matter too much, as long as he wasn't getting ambushed or attacked by anything, right?

Suddenly, just as he was about to find a small patch of grass he could lay himself down on for a moment, there was a cry from above him, causing him to look upward toward the canopy...and what he saw shocked him. A black Pokémon came hurtling toward him like a meteorite. "WAH!" he exclaimed in shock and quickly attempted to dive out of the way of the incoming Pokémon.

Unfortunately, he did not make it in time.

What the Zorua thought was ground was, in actuality, the Buizel's back which he was now currently standing on and shouting up at some bird Pokémon circling overhead.

"Urgh..." he groaned lowly for a moment, still trying to recover from the Pokémon that had crashed into him. He lay underneath his paws for a few seconds as he began to regain his senses. "E-excuse me, d-do you think you could get off...?" he murmured, slightly out of breath due to the extra weight pressing down on his back.

Little did he know that this Zorua was not the only Pokémon nearby. Two others happened to be not too far from them as well. But for now, only this Zorua had his attention.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:41 pm

Ramira heard the sudden commotion and came running. "Natsu?!" She yelped. Apparently the tricky Zorua she had met about 2 days ago had ended up meeting her again, and here of all places. Noticing he had collapsed onto a Buizel, she heard the water otter Pokemon ask him to get off. "Natsu, what are you doing here? I thought you were still out in town!" This still shocked the shiny Zorua to see her friend here.

(Rezi, i'm going to make it seem like Ramira and Natsu already met. If u don't want that I'll edit this post altogether)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:29 pm

As Jak traveled he noticed something fallung from the sky in the distance. "Wonder what that could be..." he said to himself.

He decided to head in its direction to investigate.

As he walked towards the direction of where he saw something falling from the sky, He thought he heard avoice for a moment then he heard one voice shout "Freaking birds I am not food!"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:46 pm

Natsu looked over to see his friend looking at him. He then looked Dow to see he had landed right on top of another pokemon. He got off and looked at the pokemon. "Sorry about that" he said though he didn't really have any control on where he landed considering he was dropped in the air like a rock.

"Ramira nice to see you again, and I thought the same. I was in town practicing my illusion ability. But then I transformed into a nearby bug type and a flying type pokemon grabbed me. Managed to get out of his grip though" Natsu explained to his friend. "And anyway can you tell me where here is exactly?" He asked not knowing where he landed.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:35 pm

It wasn't very long before the other Pokémon became aware of his existence. Jet was grateful when the Zorua finally stepped off of his back and looked down at him before apologizing. Well, at least he could confirm that he wasn't a bad Pokémon now. The Buizel shook his head and slowly pushed himself back onto his feet and nodded to the dark Pokémon. "O-oh, don't worry about it. I know it was-"

Jet had no chance to finish his response. By the time he had begun to talk, the Zorua had already begun talking to a new arrival...this one, another Zorua. He looked over to the side toward the other Dark-type Pokémon and let out a small sigh. "Good to see that everything worked out then, I suppose," he murmured in a low voice. Well, at least he had managed to learn these Zorua's names. Natsu and Ramira, huh...? Strange, though...they appeared to be differently colored. Was this blue-furred Zorua one of those with a rare coloration? He had seen two of those so far. Strange how they seemed so common around Grassveil.

"Um...excuse me, but...Ramira. Th-that was your name, right?" He stepped toward the two, unaware that a Fire-type was approaching their position relatively quickly. "...Do you mind my asking...were you by any chance born with that fur color? I've never seen a Zorua quite that color before and I was just wondering if you might be similar to some other Pokémon I've met before...."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:53 am

Jak {21
Jak seemed to have walked into the clearing where the other voices had occurred.

He stared at the scene slightly shocked to see the zorua standing on top of the buizel. As the zorua got off the buizel Jak shook his head. He wasn't in range to hear them talking. As he walked up to them he asked if everything was alright...

It seemed that the thing that was in the sky that fell was the zorua from his standpoint. Considering he was ontop of the buizel when he saw them. Then another pokemon arrived and saw it was also a Zorua. However what the most interesting part was the colors on it was completely different...
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:20 pm

Ramira nodded at Jet, not noticing the approaching fire type either. "Yes... It's called something like... I guess a shiny, is what most call it." She said. This question had been asked of her frequently. because Dandy's Dyes also dyed Pokemon and items different colors. Smiling, she looked to Natsu. "Well, at least I get to see you again, it's been awhile." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:35 am

Natsu smiled also. "Ya it has been, pull any pranks." He decided to ask considering that seemed to be their go to thing. He looked at the Buizel. He had heard the Pokemon start to talk but he didn't end his wording. "Uh why did you stop talking? It's not so hard to hear two Pokemon at once." Natsu said as he looked back at the newcomer. He was happy at least one of them was his friend and was sure that if they came down to blows Natsu and Ramira stood a good shot at fighting them.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:57 am

Jet looked curiously at the blue-furred Zorua for a moment. He looked as though he had more questions he was going to ask, but his attention was drawn away from Ramira and toward what seemed to be a newcomer to the scene. 'W-wow, this place sure is becoming popular all of a sudden....' he thought to himself as the Charmander approached them. Strange...this had to have been the third Charmander that he had seen as of late....

"A-ah, y-yeah, everything's fine. Th-thanks for the, uh...concern." Jet replied to the approaching Charmander. "I-I mean...I might have a sore back for a little while..." He cast a quick glance backward at the two Zorua that had landed on him earlier. "...B-but I should be fine. A-as long as a fight doesn't break out here or something...."

Jet was finished at that point, but his attention was brought back to Natsu, the same Zorua that had landed on his back earlier. "Huh?" he asked. He then blushed slightly in his slight embarrassment as he realized that he was referring to. "O-oh, I...sorry about that. I-I guess I thought that I might not want to get between you two...." He gestured quickly toward Ramira as he spoke, figuring that the Zorua would understand.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:03 am

Jak {21}
Jak nodded as the Buizel stated that everything is fine.
"Sooo. I am guessing you are a shiny?" Jak half asked half stated towards the Blue furred Zorua. "Funny. I know of one other shiny pokemon." he said with a smile. "My name is Jak by the way." he said to everyone.

He looked around seeing that it was actually pretty quiet other then their chatting in the forest at the moment. A little too quiet actually.

"Hmm. Anyone notice how quiet it is out here all of a sudden?" Jak said as he looked around. He kept a careful ear out for what could jump out. Things usually jumped out at him when it got this quiet. He was used to it by now...

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:37 pm

Ramira nodded. "It has suddenly gone a bit quiet....." She said. The Zorua looked at Jak nervously, not because of him, but because of the surrounding silence. This wasn't typically normal with dungeons so this definitely confused her and made her giddy at the same time. Were there outlaws hiding near them as they spoke?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scavenging Trip   The Scavenging Trip Empty

Back to top Go down

The Scavenging Trip
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next