Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A trip to the shadows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

A trip to the shadows - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Fang walked along the path followed close by a water type Pokemon named Jet. She wondered why she had agreed to be a part of this small exploration but she decided to ignore it and try to enjoy herself for the time being. She was around the one element she liked so she was at least a but happy with what had happened even if she did beat the tar out of him before. Though he was following her now so she wondered if her was fine.

"Are you ok?" She asks Jet wondering if he was hurt from the battle before. She wasn't faking concern now like she does but there was a hint of concern behind her voice at the time.

Energy 18 (28-10)

Last edited by Rezikun on Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:10 am

Fang smirked as her flames hit their target. She had expected to knock it out in a hit but it seemed that she wasn't able to. The damage was done and it decided to run away from them not wanting to deal with Fang. "You were saying" she asked in her normal cold voice. She still wanted to know if he feared her or not but she felt she already knew the answer. It was most likely a yes she was destructive, rude and showed no remorse. How could you not fear her
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:20 am

Jet was staring in awe at how easily Fang had managed to make that Tangela turn and run. It had managed to catch him helpless so easily, yet she sent it packing with one simple attack. Sure, she had the type advantage on her side, but it was still just as surprising to him. Usually, a feral Pokémon like that would continue fighting until it was knocked out. But this one actually fled. It was very surprising, to say the least.

Finally, Fang turned back to him and asked him to finish what he was saying. Just...a regular question, as though he hadn't just been about to be dragged to what was likely to be a painful situation. "S-saying what...?" Jet asked for a moment, still somewhat confused and trying to take in everything he had witnessed in the last few moments. "O-oh, y-you mean the fear thing...?" he smiled slightly at that. It seemed like a silly question to him at this point. "Why would I be scared of you? You just saved me, didn't you? I can tell you're not going to hurt me or anything. So...why would I be scared?" He paused at that, considering one possibility. "I-I'm not...supposed to be, am I...?"
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:26 am

Fang then looked away from Jet. "I suppose that is true" she said as she then looked back. "If you require a moment's rest I understand" she said to him considering her was just grabbed and dragged on the ground. She wondered what he felt before she just saved him or if his view on her had shifted in that exact moment just because she had played the part of a hero for a moment.

"No though I cannot tell you what you are supposed to feel" she said in response to his end statement. She didn't care if others feared her she'd rather be feared by all then change who she was
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:39 am

Jet shook his head at Fang's concern. He was grateful that she seemed to think he might need a moment to just sit down and rest, but he didn't really want to slow them down any more than he needed to. "N-no, I think I'm okay," he said with a slight smile. "Th-that thing just took me by surprise is all. He didn't really hurt me that much. I-I don't want to slow you down either. I can keep going if you want me to."

Jet smiled slightly as he looked at the Charmander's expression, almost as though he could openly read it. He couldn't really get a read on her, but he could guess at something she might be thinking. "A-and...by the way, in case you were wondering...before the Tangela appeared...? I...I was going to say no. I wasn't afraid of you. B-because you just...seemed like somebody I could trust...."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:36 am

"Very well then if you believe you can continue who am I to argue" Fang said as she returned her gaze to the road ahead. She still wanted to know if he did or not before this happened but she'd never know nor would she know if he was lying to her but maybe that was best for. She needed to trust Pokemon not shut them out maybe she should now start with this Pokemon
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:54 am

Jet nodded and patted his fur for a short while in a vain attempt to brush as much dirt off of is coat as possible. He didn't particularly care about being clean, but he certainly didn't enjoy being caked with dirt and pieces of grass. "A-alright then, I-I guess...we should get going..." he said, stepping up to the Charmander's side. Before he stepped forward, though, he looked to his side and smiled at Fang. "Th-thank you, by the way. For saving me like that. I don't think I'd have gotten out of that without you."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:03 am

Fang looks at him. "You could of gotten out of that easy. It had you by the tail and by my knowledge you know how to use the move aqua tail. The torrent of water that would of surrounded your tail should of been able to do enough damage to make him let go" she said making it seem like she knew more about the move then Jet did. It was only her observation
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:11 am

Jet's eyes widened slightly by Fang's reaction to his words. He had expected her to either ignore them completely or simply give a small acknowledgement. But instead, she proceeded to criticize him and tell him what he could have done to escape. "O-oh, I...I guess that IS true..." he mumbled, fumbling with his paws for a moment. "I-I guess I must have panicked when I was taken by surprise like that. I-I didn't really even think of that possibility...."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:16 am

"Well that's not good you could of gotten hurt badly while being dragged" she then thought for a moment then decided in something. "I'll help you train, unless you do something you might end up getting seriously hurt someday" Fang said with her cold tone if voice. She didn't see anything she said as a sort of problem and she felt her offer to be fair. "I might be able to help with the stuttering also" she added
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:24 am

"Y-yeah, I guess you're right," Jet replied, looking down and rubbing his left forearm with his right paw. "B-but I guess it should be no surprise that I'm...j-just as pathetic as I used to...huh?" He stopped his statement as what Fang had offered finally registered in his mind. "...W-wait, did you...did you offer to train me?" His expression brightened significantly at that thought. His answer to her offer was likely not needed to be specifically stated. "Y-you mean it? I-I wouldn't be...wasting your time or anything, w-would I?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:33 am

"There's nothing wrong with being weak. We all start out like this and for some it's harder then others to gain strength. But that's why they need to try harder." Fang said a bit mad at this Pokemon for downing himself. "Something is only a waste when you choose to give up on it. Till then it's something you have to do" she said confirming she was making the choice. "After this if you ever want to train I'll always be at the pond around sundown. Unless I'm doing something else so if you ever want training come find me" Fang explained she was almost always there.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:48 am

Jet couldn't help but smile at Fang's response. She seemed like a rather nice person after all, despite what her appearance or demeanor may say otherwise. "Y-yes, th-thank you. I promise that I'll keep trying as hard as I can to become stronger. As long as you think that's enough, then...then I suppose that I'll believe your words. I would be honored to train with somebody as strong as you. I don't seem to have my friends around these days, so...so I suppose having you help me in their place would work just fine." Jet then smiled slightly and bowed his head a little bit to her. "And...thank you, again. It's...nice to hear some confirmation that I can actually improve myself. Sometimes it seems like I'm never actually getting any stronger, despite all of this time I spend training...."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:15 am

"I am not as strong as you say, no matter how strong I am someone exists who is stronger" fang said as she then smiled. "But your thanks is appreciated also" she said as she looked ahead to the path. "First training get through the dungeon. "And like I said you will gain strength but if you give up on it that's when it truly becomes a waste." She ended with as she looked ahead. "So let's go" she said as she started walking
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:42 pm

Jet nodded to Fang as she replied to him with such...unexpected words. But he nodded to her. "Th-thank you," he replied again, probably for the umpteenth time. "Yes, ma'am. Get through the dungeon...right. I...I can do this...." He took a deep breath before facing toward the shadows once again. "...I...I'm right behind you." With that, he fell into step right behind Fang, using the Charmander's tail flame as a kind of beacon to follow. As long as he kept her in his sight, he was sure that he could make it through this. For some reason, her presence made him feel more...comfortable with his darker surroundings.

It was not long, however, before something caught Jet's attention. Only about a minute after they had begun to walk forward, something was launched from the canopy above them, hidden in the darkness of the trees. A single seed was blasted out of nowhere, aimed straight for Fang's back as she walked past. If it connected, it would stick to her body and open itself up, releasing small vines that would wrap around part of her body. It was a Leech Seed attack!

Jet's eyes widened when he realized something was wrong. "F-Fang, look out...!" Jet called, but it would be too late. If the Charmander did not react on her own, his warning would not be quick enough to alert her to the attack.

Soon after the Leech Seed, whether it hit or miss, a Pokémon would lunge down from above...a small Pokémon with two mushrooms on its back. The Paras would lunge down and attempt to land directly on top of Fang's head. If it could do that, then it would attempt to throw the Fire-type Pokémon into the ground with its body, as though it were simply hoping to get her to focus on him.

---

Wild Pokémon Appeared!

A trip to the shadows - Page 3 Paras
Name: Paras
Moves:
- Leech Seed
- ???
- ???
- ???

Last edited by Digizel on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added the bit about the Paras attack)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:04 am

Fang turned around and was going to slash at the seed with her claw. She then noticed something and went over to avoided the seed as it hit the ground. She looked around for who threw the seed but something had hit her head. She looked up and slashed at it with her claws. She if she connected she'd not continue the assault and if she failed she'd still throw him off with her own power.

She looked at the pokemon as she waited for it to make the next move. She had her claws ready. But inside of a tree something could be seen at the best angle. It watched them waiting for one of them to slip up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A trip to the shadows
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next