Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A trip to the shadows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

A trip to the shadows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Fang walked along the path followed close by a water type Pokemon named Jet. She wondered why she had agreed to be a part of this small exploration but she decided to ignore it and try to enjoy herself for the time being. She was around the one element she liked so she was at least a but happy with what had happened even if she did beat the tar out of him before. Though he was following her now so she wondered if her was fine.

"Are you ok?" She asks Jet wondering if he was hurt from the battle before. She wasn't faking concern now like she does but there was a hint of concern behind her voice at the time.

Energy 18 (28-10)

Last edited by Rezikun on Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:00 am

Jet looked back at Fang again, watching as she clenched her claws. Clearly, her strength was a bit of a touchy subject for some reason. He wasn't sure if she simply disliked talking about her own battle capabilities or if there was simply something more to it. But either way, he supposed there wasn't much of a reason to pursue that conversation any further. In fact, she actually addressed him with a change of subject herself. He frowned at her question, however. He wasn't very excited to think back on how things used to be.

"W...well," Jet replied uneasily. "I-I actually used to live in some marshlands with my family. I was the only one there who wasn't good at fighting and I never got a thrill out of it like everyone else I knew...like what seemed like every other Buizel there. I was always preferring my puzzles and mind games than anything else. And I was always teased about it. And this one Buizel and his gang liked taking it further. They beat me up all the time, enjoying every minute of it. They enjoyed grinding their foot in my back. N-not even my parents gave me a break. All they ever seemed to care about was passing on their family attacks. If I hadn't managed to finally master that Aqua Tail I inherited, they might have actually disowned me. I...I'm not sure how much they actually cared about anything more."

Digizel carried out 3 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A trip to the shadows - Page 2 2bkVcKu , A trip to the shadows - Page 2 XNK8rgs , A trip to the shadows - Page 2 WV50R87
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:14 am

"Fighting it not meant to be enjoyed. It is meant to be won and only done if it is absolutely necessary" Fang said slightly disappointed in the fact that some actually enjoyed fighting other's. "The mind is the strongest thing you have, unlike strength it is harder to train and it is used less. But if you do use it you will find battles to be easy" she then turned her head at the thought of bullies. "Moronic same with your parents, you are strong I can tell" she told him to reassure his own ideals
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:27 am

Jet smiled slightly at Fang's reassurance. However, he couldn't help but feel like it was mildly inaccurate. Or at least, that was how it seemed to him. "W-well, being smart didn't really help me when I tried t-to fight back." He then paused for a moment, as though realizing something. "W-wait...but isn't battling sometimes like a sport...? Y-you know, like wrestling and friendly challenges...?"

He blushed slightly at the mention of his parents and the bullies he grew up with. "W-well, I managed to keep my parents satisfied with me...s-somehow.... A-and for all I know, m-maybe they did care a-and were only treating me like that for my own good. Th-that's the hope I always clung to anyway...."

As they continued down the path, Jet couldn't help but notice a couple of unusually large sticks laying in the grass nearby. He decided to stray away somewhat from Fang for a moment to retrieve them and look them over as he continued down the path. These definitely looked like they could be used as weapons. He should definitely keep them for now.

{Energy: 12 + 1 (Full Page) - 5 = 8}
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:11 am

"Yes it is sometimes a sport but I still believe that is a moronic way of entertainment" she then hears what he said and talked back. "Though my training was hard and a lot of the time I failed my father still showed that he cared for me even though I failed. You said they would of disowned you for n it learning the family move. This is something no parent should do parents shouldn't have to be just satisfied with their kid" she exclaimed having a good parent growing up.

"And bullies I just believe are moronic, picking in someone is no way to show strength" she said with a firm grip with her claws. "Strength is to be tested on those who have beaten you not ones that already lost to you"
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:33 am

Jet considered Fang's words for a moment. They were definitely not said lightly, so they deserved to be taken very seriously. It was clear that she had rather powerful emotions on the subject. However, the fact that she was taking his words about being disowned to heart, he let out a small, nervous laugh. "H-heh...w-well, to be honest, that was only just an assumption I made when looking at the facts from the outside. Th-they never...actually told me that they would doing anything like that. "L-like I said, it's possible that they were just being so hard on me in an attempt to help me toughen up. B-but I never got the chance to talk about it with them before I left. S-so I don't know for sure.

"B-but...I'm glad that you said that about the bullies," Jet continued. "It...makes me feel a little bit better about wanting to get stronger. I wanted to get stronger to help stop people like that from hurting others. Th-that's actually what brought me to Grassveil in the first place. B-because I was once saved by a member of the Guild who was out on a mission. I knew that Explorers were somebody to look up to...and that's what I wanted to be."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:37 am

"Even so to even have a thought if that inside your head meant they were doing something" she said obviously mad that something like that could of happened. "I'm planning on getting strong without the guild" she said as she looked away slightly. She didn't want to be a part of the guild mostly because she felt most of them were in it for the money. "Why do you stutter?" She asks wondering that since she started talking to him
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:46 am

"I-I guess you have a point," Jet muttered. "B-but again, it was only one possibility...a-and as a logical thinker, I-I can't let myself get swayed by personal opinion in matters like that. A-at least, not when talking off the top of my head like that.

"A-and I suppose I can guess why you're not interested in the Guild," he continued. "I-I mean, sometimes it does seem like they can have...ulterior motives. B-but the Explorers that saved me...th-they went out of their way to help me. I-it wasn't part of their mission. S-so certainly at least some of them are in the right. And-" He cut himself off when he realized what Fang had asked him next.

"W-wait...stuttering?" he asked for clarification, although he didn't actually need it. His stuttering only seemed to get slightly worse from there as it was brought up. "O-oh, a-am I doing it again...? H-heh...s-sorry, I...er...I kind of g-get that way when I'm nervous.... I-it was something else that N-Neal liked to pick on me about back home...."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:16 pm

"I suppose that is true, personal matters are always difficult to say the least" she said in response to his own feelings on his parents. She wasn't about to pretend she knew that was going on in her head but she did feel a bit sorry for this pokemon.

"I suppose there can be a few good guild members, I know a few in fact" she said referring to her own friend Serena and she thought Jak. She didn't know if he was truly a guild member but she felt like he'd tell her if he wasn't

"Alright then, but I must ask why are you nervous?" She said hoping it wasn't the norm she got from other's. A lot of pokemon seemed to be afraid of her and she doesn't know why
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:46 pm

Jet looked off to the side yet again, avoiding direct eye contact. Honestly, he wasn't entirely sure why he was so nervous himself. He felt that Fang was a Pokémon he could trust. She seemed like a nice Charmander at heart as well, despite her normally-cold demeanor. "I...I'm not really sure," he said, deciding that it was best to remain completely honest with her. "I-I mean...it might just have to do with the setting...b-because I know that I trust you...." He swallowed hard, feeling mildly uncomfortable for some reason. He almost wondered if he might be starting to develop some kind of feelings about her, but he doubted that. After all, he had felt something more concrete with another Pokémon before, during one of his past explorations. "S-sorry if I'm bothering you. I-I know that I'm not exactly the best company."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:53 pm

Fang noticed him try and avoid eye contact with her so she decided to side step around him to look at him in the eye's. "You are not really bothering me, honestly you have been one of the better pokemon that I had talked with since my time here." She then breaks eye contact and looks off in the distance. "Most seemed to either fear me or pity me for some reason. I don't know why though. Can you think of a reason others fear me?" She asks him having no idea
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:00 pm

Jet helplessly was caught by Fang's gaze, and he found himself stuck in place. Instinctively, he looked away for a moment again, getting a little bit more uncomfortable looking into her eyes for too long. He looked down instead, lowering his gaze as though he were afraid of being on her level. "O-oh, I see. Th-that's good, I suppose." Jet replied, his face turning slightly pink as the conversation continued. As he looked down, however, he became aware of a seed at his feet. He recognized it as a Reviver Seed and occupied himself with reaching down to retrieve it. It would also give him an excuse to keep looking down while he thought. Where was this going, exactly? Why did she seem to insist on continuing this conversation with him? Was this all really just because she thought he was relatively strong?

Her question about others fearing her surprised him, though. He looked up slightly at her inquiry. Was she really that unaware of how she looked at people? "O-oh...w-well, um..." he said, trying to think of a good way to word his response. "I-I suppose part of it might be your demeanor. Y-you do seem like you're a bit...vehement in a way, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 4:20 am

Fang saw what she thought to be fear in his eye's as she looked at him. It was mostly because he had looked away, normally she assumed it was due to fear as a sort of sadness crosses her eye's. 'Why' she thinks to herself as her eye's go down to the ground. "I don't try to be, I assume it is just they way I was raised I cannot change it" she said her eye's not leaving the ground as a thought crossed her mind. "Do you fear me?" She asks wondering if her feared her. She did want him to fear her but if he did she wouldn't be surprised
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 4:43 am

Jet soon cast a glance back at Fang for a moment. In that moment, he was shocked to see that Fang was now looking toward the ground just as he had been. She seemed like she was...almost hurt that he was avoiding eye contact himself. "Y-yeah, I mean...I suppose that would make sense and-" But he stopped when he realized what her question was. "D-do I...what? O-oh, w-well, I-" he started to respond. But he was quickly interrupted.

Jet suddenly felt something wrap around his tail. "Ack!" he cried out in surprise as his tail started to get pulled backward. "Wh-what the-!?" he exclaimed, looking down and behind him to find the source. Wrapped around the joint at the end of his tail was some kind of green tentacle-like appendage. Just as he realized that it was a vine, it pulled harder, causing his lower body to get pulled out from underneath him, resulting in his falling down onto his stomach in the grass. "H-hey, what's going on...!?" He scraped his paws at the grass as he felt himself start to slide along the grass. Whatever had hold of him was pulling him away from Fang, and the Buizel's lack of claws prevented him from putting up any kind of resistance.

If the two adventurers were observant enough, the source of the vines would be identifiable. Amidst the greenery around them, a tangled mess of vines could be seen blending well with the surroundings. The Tangela had hold of Jet and was pulling him backward, utilizing his Vine Whip to pull the poor Buizel away from his Fire-type companion.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 4:48 am

Fang was looking at the ground as she waited for what she would fear to be a yes. She didn't hear it as instead she heard a yell from the Pokemon. She looked up to see something around his tail and pull him backwards. She ran along his side as she extended her claws and made a attempt to stab the vine.

After the stab Fang followed the vine until she saw something in the shadow. "There" she said as she built up a flame inside of herself. She focused the flame as she opened her mouth and shot a huge flamethrower right at the Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:18 am

Jet continued to paw desperately at the ground, pulling at the grass and trying to slow himself before it was too late. However, soon he felt himself stop altogether, immediately after a hiss of pain from behind him. He felt the vine unwrap itself from his tail and he immediately scrambled forward and jumped back to his feet and spinning around. He had seen Fang running beside him and he now saw her with claws extended, facing some Pokémon that he couldn't see at first. However, he quickly put together what happened in  his head and identified the Pokémon immediately. "Th-that's a Tangela...!" Jet exclaimed. "B-be careful, Fang! Th-that thing can immobilize you with-!"

However, his words did not seem necessary. The Charmander was already launching a burst of fire from her mouth; a Flamethrower attack. The flames struck the Tangela, causing it to recoil and cry out in pain again. It shrank away immediately, not realizing the kind of fight it had just picked. Suddenly, an urge of self-preservation took over its body and it immediately turned away and began to flee back into the trees. It clearly did not want to mess with a Fire-type attack of that magnitude.

"...O-oh..." Jet murmured in awe. "N...nevermind...?"

Digizel carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
A trip to the shadows - Page 2 DcEpsRT , A trip to the shadows - Page 2 Hc4wJXb , A trip to the shadows - Page 2 VYqciob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the shadows   A trip to the shadows - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A trip to the shadows
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next