Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting back Omega the Mercenary

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Adopting back Omega the Mercenary Empty
PostSubject: Adopting back Omega the Mercenary   Adopting back Omega the Mercenary EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:07 pm

» Name: Omega
» Gender: Male
» Species: Snorunt
» Affiliation/Rank: Guild member

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Account was accidentally deleted when I went inactive. Omega was put up for adoption. Reclaiming him.

» Sample of roleplay: Omega trudged through the deep snow, and though he wished to take a break, the starving Pokemon behind him. He held a torch to guide them, the heat thoroughly annoying him. There was nothing he'd like more than to relax in the cold. But there was no other choice. He, and everyone he knew had been driven out of their homes. Everyone was confused and devastated, so in their time of need he'd taken leadership. All these Pokemon had families and friends, and he would protect them. He swore by it.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2437-up-for-adoption-omega-the-snorunt
» Levels of existing characters: None, Omega was my only character.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting back Omega the Mercenary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting back Omega the Mercenary   Adopting back Omega the Mercenary EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:35 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Adopting back Omega the Mercenary
Page 1 of 1