Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sylveon's First

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Sylveon's First - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

It was only a couple of nights in Shadowhue, meeting Dusk, that Geo became a Sylveon. He had avoided the public, embarrassed of the accident that caused him to take on such a feminine form. In his innocence and confusion, he had even begun to accept the "fact" that he was a girl. His voice, be it caused by a physical change or subconscious, got higher and more feminine. He wandered around Pecha forest with his ninja headband. He figured in his current form, he couldn't be more embarrassed no matter what he did. In doing so, his ninja skills improved significantly.

Months of training, and without the worry of awkward encounters, it seemed as though all his training suddenly took effect. He leaped from tree to tree, and to keep his ribbons from getting tangled, also wrapped those around his head like a mask, around the headband, leaving the insignia showing. He seemed to glide without his anxiety to distract him, moving far more stealthily than he used to. When he finally felt satisfied with his performance, he gently he slung himself to the ground with a ribbon.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:29 am

Sova laughed nervously. "Falling time it is then." He said and wasted no time in leaping to the next branch. For a moment it seemed he'd make it, he'd even touched it with his front paws. But the rest of his body just couldn't make it. After a moment of holding onto the tree with his front legs, he slipped off of the branch and fell.

Figuring hitting the ground didn't seem particularly pleasant, he froze his tail fur and smacked his tail against the side of the tree, effectively sticking himself to the tree by his tail and stopping him from falling to the ground. "I'm not dead! Hooray!" He joked.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:58 am

Geo was prepared to catch Sova if the need was there, but luckily it wasn't. "Nice catch!" She encouraged, before realizing it might have seemed insulting. She was perfectly serious, regarding the sheer level of difficulty of jumping through trees. "You did good! I wasn't kidding. I mean, my first try I fell before I even got up a tree... But I also didn't have ice. And I wasn't able to make it from one tree to the next the first time... Aaaanyways, my point is, I'm not kidding, that was a good first try." She smiled, hoping that the attempted pep talk might have boosted his confidence.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:46 am

Sova laughed nervously, trying to figure out how to get out of being pinned onto the tree without falling. "Well, like you've said, I've kinda got a few ways to cheat. I'm fairly used to doing stupid and dangerous things too, heh." He said as he pushed himself off the tree, swinging away with his tail still attached, before landing back on it with his paws freezing to the bark and thawing his tail fur as he pulled it out of the tree. He then leaped down the tree, knowing he wouldn't be able to climb back up with no momentum, even with his cheat ice.

"Alright, so, guess I should try again...." He said as he prepared to run up another tree.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:55 am

"Yep. That's certainly true." Geo climbed up a tree, playfully. She thought she would tease Sova by leaping around the trees as he struggled, since he didn't seem help being caught. "Well, you can... That is, if you want to." Geo climbed higher, until she was grasping the top of the tree carefully on all fours, and with her ribbons. She leaped to another treetop, then slid down onto another branch, clearly just showing off at this point.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:16 am

"I can do this...." Sova muttered to himself as he backed up for a running start. He darted up the tree after Geo, attempting to get as high as he could, but losing his grip on the bark even with the ice to help, falling. Before hitting the ground, he fell on a branch and broke through it, then landed with a thud. "Ow...." He moaned as he got up. He didn't expect to do too well, but he was getting absolutely shown up, which was unacceptable. He had to figure out SOME way to keep up.

After a moment of looking around, he smirked and darted up another nearby tree, this time leaping off of it as he began to lose his grip. He spun around and landed on the tree the sylveon had climbed, freezing as much of his fur as he could to the bark. He then leaped back to the first tree, repeating the process a few more times. Just as it seemed perhaps it would work, he jumped at a slightly off angle, headed BESIDE the tree. He was surely going to miss the tree and hit the ground at that point, so he spiked his tail up and wrapped it around a branch. He wasn't quite to the top, but there were only a few feet or so left....close enough, for now.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:24 am

Geo darted down the tree, "Now let's see how you do going down! It's generally harder, I find, getting down than going up..." She waited near the base of the tree Sova was in, ready to catch him with her ribbons again if need be, because any accident and that could be a loooong fall. "Sorry! I probably should have mentioned that before... Don't worry, I can catch you if I need to!"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:36 am

Sova just kind of held onto the branch for a moment, hanging and looking down. "Long way down." He said with a shrug before thawing his tail fur and swinging his body, aiming for the other tree. He latched onto it, freezing himself to it, but found himself slipping yet again as he thawed. He attempted to grab a tree branch as he fell, but couldn't get a grip on it. He landed on another, smaller branch, breaking it and continuing to fall.

After exhausting his options, he'd decided it'd be best to slow his fall with a Shadow Ball, completely forgetting Geo's offer to catch him. Just as he turned to face the ground and prepared a Shadow Ball, however, he landed on a tree branch, slamming his chest into it and knocking the wind out of him. "Ooow...." He moaned. A least it wasn't very far to the ground now....he could just jump the rest of the way down. But he really needed to take a moment to catch his breath first.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:19 am

Geo jumped up, picking Sova up with her ribbons. "Oops, I guess I'm a bit late. Sorry." she said, partly joking. Sova seemed okay, albeit a bit beat up. "I would advise agaisnt going more than half way up until you're really used to it. I didn't even start going that high until I was very, very good at it. And sometimes I still feel like I could fall." She set him down, "Honestly I wouldn't try it again until you feel better either. Doing it while hurt makes you fail more and hurt even worse... I say so because of experience..."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:25 am

Sova resisted the urge to groan at being picked up. He was fine, he could jump the rest of the way down easily....he didn't need help. When the suggestion for him to NOT do stupidly dangerous and pointless things arose, he laughed. "You just wanna have all the fun." He joked. If he were to keep going, his real motive would be to not seem inferior. It certainly wasn't fun being beaten by trees, so "fun" definitely wouldn't be his actual motive.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:38 am

"Well of course I do. But I just wanna be a ninja. You don't need to try to impress me, or prove something to yourself, or do it because you think I want to." She laughed, "But I can't stop you if you're going to. And judging by things me being there to pick you up wouldn't help. I just thought it would be courteous, and perhaps a bit funny, is all." Geo darted up a tree, then sat contently in a branch. "But remember, at least. Sky pyramid wasn't build in a day."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:45 am

Sova stretched in an attempt to get rid of the pain aching in his chest, to little avail. "Well, about that proving things comment....I do have to prove things to my self, because if I don't, I won't leave my self alone. So, I'll keep going till either I can keep up with you or I break a bone that stops me from continuing." He said nonchalantly before running up another tree as high as he could go with his cheat-codes and leaping onto a branch, this time with his legs. He didn't exactly land gracefully, but he didn't fall this time. It was a step up from falling at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:01 am

Geo shrugged, "Well... do what you will then. As I said I won't stop you. I can probably carry you back if you break a bone or something but still... just, don't. Don't break anything." She decided to try some fancier stunts while Sova did his thing, so the ran up a tree, leaped backwards off a branch, and after a flip landed on another tree branch from another tree. She stayed still for a moment, before standing back up and getting reoriented.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:29 am

Sova backed up for another running start and began running up a tree. About halfway up, he felt the icy grips between his self and the tree beginning to weaken, but he knew stopping here would result in him falling or having to settle for this height. He kept going and pushing his body to keep the traction up, actually going faster than before. As he neared the top, he felt the ice grips begin to weaken. Less and less ice was left behind on each paw print, until he had so little traction, he simply fell. But not before spiking his tail up and swinging it at the tree, marking the top with a scratch to show he'd made it.

Now he had another problem....there were no branches near him to catch his fall. If he just fell straight to the ground, he'd be lucky to live. In desperation, he fired an ice Beam at the tree and created a sort of branch of ice to land on. He landed on it with a thud, definitely not feeling good....but not doing any severe damage. "I di-" He began before hearing the ice under him crack. He'd have to be careful not to break it.... "I did it!" He continued.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:34 am

Geo shook her head, "Yep you sure did." She couldn't help but think it was stupid for Sova to be trying this so soon, and she felt that it was less impressive for him having needed to use the ice. Even if the speed he managed to learn was impressive, she didn't think it was worth all the risk. He didn't even have a healing move like she did. She heard the ice crack, still feeling a bit of a cringe inside as the watched in horror. She wanted to do something, but was too far away, and she watched as she could see few outcomes other than an unpleasant fall.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:48 am

Sova laughed nervously. "In hindsight, maybe this wasn't so worth it....I can't reach any branches and-" He was cut off by the ice cracking again. "....And that." He looked around for any ways out while trying to move as little as possible. This was a bit of a difficult situation. "I don't think I'm gonna be able to get down any way other than very painfully.... What fun." He spoke as if it was no big deal, but inside he was starting to think perhaps his decision to be so competitive was NOT a good one.

He didn't have enough energy left to create another ice spike to catch his fall, so it seemed the only option was to jump to a lower branch and certainly be hurt....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sylveon's First
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: