Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sylveon's First

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Sylveon's First - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

It was only a couple of nights in Shadowhue, meeting Dusk, that Geo became a Sylveon. He had avoided the public, embarrassed of the accident that caused him to take on such a feminine form. In his innocence and confusion, he had even begun to accept the "fact" that he was a girl. His voice, be it caused by a physical change or subconscious, got higher and more feminine. He wandered around Pecha forest with his ninja headband. He figured in his current form, he couldn't be more embarrassed no matter what he did. In doing so, his ninja skills improved significantly.

Months of training, and without the worry of awkward encounters, it seemed as though all his training suddenly took effect. He leaped from tree to tree, and to keep his ribbons from getting tangled, also wrapped those around his head like a mask, around the headband, leaving the insignia showing. He seemed to glide without his anxiety to distract him, moving far more stealthily than he used to. When he finally felt satisfied with his performance, he gently he slung himself to the ground with a ribbon.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:22 am

Sova tried to shake off the thought of froslass. "Yeah....some evolutions can only be achieved by one gender. But none cause a change in gender and as shocking as it is, male sylveons exist." He said. "Buuut if you wanna identify as a girl, no one can stop you." He joked. The thought of talking to....what ever the sylveon had decided to be, didn't really bother the glaceon at all. It was a good conversation partner and seemed like a kind soul. Plus, it was the first eeveelution he'd seen other than himself in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:55 am

"Ah... Alright, well, thanks for the pointers. Who knows how much embarrassment and confusion you saved me." she exclaimed. "Come to think of it... I'm surprised I didn't learn about evolution sooner. It seems like... well, you know, that someone would have talked with me about it beforehand." She stretched, yawning. "I might not be sleep deprived... but I'm definitely on a up-during-nights and asleep-on-days schedule." She laid down half asleep already, "It's just... so... comfortable..."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:16 am

Sova yawned again, which could be attributed to yawning being "contagious." If Geo was going to sleep.... "I guess I don't really have a schedule right now....I just kinda....pass out when ever I can't stay up any more." He muttered as he leaned back against the tree. He closed his eyes for just a moment and the next thing he knew....he had slid down to the ground. Perhaps he would just fall asleep....just for a little bit. If his new friend was going to sleep....it'd be a good way to pass the time at least....

Lord E V carried out 5 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Sylveon's First - Page 2 O9xqXFR , Sylveon's First - Page 2 LOY1SG7 , Sylveon's First - Page 2 D79y4LB , Sylveon's First - Page 2 WYrEDCu , Sylveon's First - Page 2 7lJaJWp
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:59 am

Geo's words, half asleep, stumbled out, half asleep, "Y-yeah... It might be good for us to get some shut eye, especially..." She yawned again, "especially you..." She curled up in a pile of leaves, falling into a quiet sleep. She relaxed as the thoughts of there being any nearby danger drifted away, her ribbons gently flicking at the leaves as the began to dream.

Vulpes carried out 5 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Sylveon's First - Page 2 O9xqXFR , Sylveon's First - Page 2 RvuSukW , Sylveon's First - Page 2 HUdHrl3 , Sylveon's First - Page 2 XNK8rgs , Sylveon's First - Page 2 EE1XNfK
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 6:55 am

Sova slowly let himself drift into sleep as well. "I guess...." He muttered before fading into sleep. For a while, there were no dreams for him. It seemed promising, like he would actually have a sound sleep for the first time in a while. Then he began dreaming. He was alone in an icy cave, his parents frozen into one of the walls of ice like pictures. For a bit it was just that, him staring at such a nighmarish sight. Then, he heard a voice. "Hey....why are you sulking?" He turned to see....himself....but, darker. The coloration of this odd version of him was darker, with red glowing eyes and worst of all, no necklace. This dark version of him smirked.

"You're pathetic. Why don't you just let me take over? I could do a much better job of LIVING than you." It spoke before swinging at him with a particularly spiky-looking tail, at which point he woke up....screaming. "AAAAAAAAAA-". He then found himself hitting the tree he'd fallen asleep next to. Apparently he'd leaped up out of his sleep, into said tree. "Ow...." This was why he was so afraid to sleep. He was constantly met with....a very unpleasant version of himself. But at least he felt like he'd gotten a decent amount of sleep, compared to the usual recently. He'd been asleep for a little over 5 hours and it was now mid-late into the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:16 am

Geo was shocked awake, leaping in one smooth moment to the first branch of the nearest tree, with smaller branches quickly in ribbons ready to be thrown. Her ribbons relaxed as she realized it was just Sova, "You must have had some nightmare to make a sound like that..." She sighed, collecting her nerves. "I could practically see a darkrai haunting your dreams," she joked, lowering herself back to the ground. Her back was still arched slightly, like a startled cat, and she couldn't seem to fully relax. "Well, it seems like we're awake now... We could have gotten more sleep, but I think this will be okay for now." She padded towards Sova, "Really though, are you doing okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 9:38 am

Sova was taking deep breaths, trying to stay calm and forget about the dream. On the sylveon's question, he struggled to think of an answer. "N-no....yes....no........" He said, obviously focused on something else. The voice of....him....echoed through his head. It sounded exactly like him, but menacing. Was that how he had been acting recently? It certainly wasn't what he wanted to be. Perhaps the dreams were his subconscious way of telling himself to stop.... But he would have trouble being nice if his mind kept insisting on waking him up with those dreams....so if it was the case, it was being a bit counter productive.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:47 pm

Geo had hoped to talk to Sova about the nightmare, but heard a noise from the forest. It was the thud of a couple pineco dropping. Still, she felt that there was another reason that noise happened, and a tangela approached. Growl... Tackle... Wish... Sand attack... not the best move set, but it would have to do for now. Just as tangela began to lash out with its feelers, Geo hit it with a barrage of sand attacks. It seemed to get more angry, wildly grabbing Geo and holding her in the air. "AaaaaaaAAAA!" She couldn't use two of her moves, and she doubted growling would help, so she used Wish to heal and hoped for Sova to come to the rescue.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:54 pm

Sova shook his head in an attempt to fully wake himself up. He focused on the tangela and fired an Ice Beam at it, knocking it to the ground and causing it to drop Geo. The glaceon moved quickly, darting to the tangela with Quick Attack and freezing his tail into a spiked flail, lifting himself into the air on his front paws and slamming his tail down on the tangela to finish it off.

He then decided to help cushion Geo's fall by Quick Attacking to under them and, for lack of anything like hands to catch with, using himself to cushion the fall. Of course it'd probably hurt, but he didn't really care about pain any more.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 4:22 am

Geo continued to struggle until she was dropped, at Geo's rescue. Feeling the fall, she instinctively flipped over to her feet... unaware of Sova below her. Now standing above Sova in shock, She froze for a moment, not aware what to do, until a travelling Aipom, Hoothoot, and Zigzagoon walked by. A distant, "Oh god no," and "Sorry, we'll just be leaving..." lead Geo to see a critical misunderstanding before she nearly leaped away and began profusely apologizing. "WAIT! It's not what it looks like! I'm sorryyyyy!!" She looked Sova in the eyes, extremely embarrassed, "I'm really sorry about that..."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:40 am

Sova reached out a paw to the bystanders. "N-no, wait, it's not...." He sighed. How embarrassing.... But it wasn't like they'd ever meet those random pokemon again. No harm done, no matter how awkward and embarrassing it may have been. "It's fine, it's fine. At least we're both alr-" He cut himself off abruptly and attempted to bite onto one of Geo's ribbons and pull him....her....them away from a weepinbell that was creeping up from behind. "Look out!"
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:56 am

Geo resisted at first instinctively, not knowing what was creeping up behind felt a something wet encroach her leg and become tied up... again. A weepinbell had wrapped Geo, tying Geo with it's tendrils and attempting to bite down to immobilize her leg. Geo felt the slimy pitcher plant's threatening encroachment, sending a shiver up Geo's spine, "Ewewewew! Get it off!" She launched a Sand Attack into its mouth, startling it and giving her enough time to escape the mouth, despite one leg being tied up. Geo continued to struggle, using Growl to intimidate the Weepingbell to hopefully loosen its grasp.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:03 am

Sova sighed and stopped pulling at Geo's ribbon. He slowly approached the weepinbell, seeming to be in no rush. As a vine from the weepinbell attempted to wrap him as well, he fired an Ice Beam, freezing a portion of it and causing it to fall to the ground. Since it was still refusing to let go of his companion, he froze his tail fur into spikes and swung the spiky flail down on the giant plant, causing it to release its' grip and recoil. Before it could attack again, the glaceon fired another Ice Beam, this time into its' mouth, causing it to collapse with icy mist coming out of its' gaping mouth.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:21 am

Geo flinched just as she felt another ribbon that had begun to try and grab her fall to the ground, as well as the one that already had her leg. Her ribbons wrapped tightly around her leg that had been grabbed, "I feel so violated..." she stared blankly for a moment, "th-thank-k you f-f-for the help..." She sat down, hoping that would be the last of the pokemon attacking, or at the very least, the last pokemon with tendrils.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:36 am

Sova nodded and smiled. "No problem. Hope you're alright...." He said as he sat down as well. "So, where were we?" He asked. Now seemed like a great time to chat, he had gotten at least a decent amount of sleep, so speaking didn't seem like a chore any more.

"I think you'd asked if I was alright....So, how are you?" He asked. Hopefully he could avoid talking about the dreams he'd been having, which would probably scare the sylveon away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sylveon's First
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: