Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sylveon's First

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Sylveon's First - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

It was only a couple of nights in Shadowhue, meeting Dusk, that Geo became a Sylveon. He had avoided the public, embarrassed of the accident that caused him to take on such a feminine form. In his innocence and confusion, he had even begun to accept the "fact" that he was a girl. His voice, be it caused by a physical change or subconscious, got higher and more feminine. He wandered around Pecha forest with his ninja headband. He figured in his current form, he couldn't be more embarrassed no matter what he did. In doing so, his ninja skills improved significantly.

Months of training, and without the worry of awkward encounters, it seemed as though all his training suddenly took effect. He leaped from tree to tree, and to keep his ribbons from getting tangled, also wrapped those around his head like a mask, around the headband, leaving the insignia showing. He seemed to glide without his anxiety to distract him, moving far more stealthily than he used to. When he finally felt satisfied with his performance, he gently he slung himself to the ground with a ribbon.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:44 am

Geo nodded meekly, "I'm... think... If I ever see tendrils again it will be too soon..." She began pacing, her tail tucked between her legs, "B-but I think I'd rather talk about something else... so I don't have to think about that for a while..." She paused, "Soo... how about the weather..." she stated awkwardly, in the most cliche way possible. "It's pretty sunny... and the sky is blue... and... and how about the trees..." She shuddered, "Okay nevermind talking about the weather won't help."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:59 am

Sova sighed and rolled his eyes. The only thing he could think of that was interesting enough to possibly get Geo's mind off tendrils was.... "I've got something a bit more interesting than the weather....but it'd probably just get your mind off one worrying topic and onto another." He said. He wasn't unwilling to TRY talking about his dreams, just worried it would freak the sylveon out even more.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:06 am

Geo perked up ever so slightly, her tail relaxing somewhat, "Anything... absolutely anything that could possibly help. I'm ready to hear it. Just... as long... as long as it doesn't have to do with plants, tendrils, or squids..." She began to look expectantly at Sova. She could feel in her imagination what it was like, and again cringed at the sheer thought of the unpleasant experience. "Let me reassure you, anything is better than that..."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:36 am

Sova chuckled. "You asked for it...." He paused to consider how to word it. "I haven't been sleeping much, because when I sleep....I have nightmares. They always involve a really creepy disturbing version of me. Usually, he threatens to "take over", what ever that means, and attacks me. Always insults and degrades me too. I guess that's kinda how I've been acting lately, not particularly nice." He spoke hesitantly and quietly. Surely this would get Geo's mind off....things....but would it really be accepted so easily?
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:06 am

"Well... I can't say I'm one for psychoanalysis, so I can't tell you what it means but... it is odd..." her distraction showed that clearly this topic had been one that struck gold. "I can't say that I've had recurring nightmares. Then again, I can't really say that I dream a lot in the first place. Wait... that's..." it began to click for her, "Let me take a wild guess. That isn't caused by you losing sleep. That's what's causing you to lose sleep. Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:31 am

Sova laughed. "Heh. Yeah. I've uh....had some things happen. Recently my life's gotten pretty confusing, that's around the time these nightmares started, so I guess it has something to do with that." He paused for a moment, hesitant to admit the next part. "It's not the lack of sleep that scares me....I could just go back to sleep after jumping up screaming. It's him. Or....me, I guess. He's so...vivid." He got a bit quieter towards the end, trailing off and thinking about the malevolent version of him from his dreams.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:43 am

Geo pondered, not feeling terribly helpful, but giving it a try anyways. "I'm sorry about that... Do you think there's any way to stop these nightmares? I mean, do you at least have a plan to deal with them?" She paused, looking for ideas, "I know this is really out there," she began sarcastically, "but what about getting a dreamcatcher? Ancient tribes believed they could keep you safe from nightmares... I don't really have any firsthand accounts to verify that, but maybe its worth a try?"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 9:18 am

Sova pondered the thought of a dreamcatcher. "Maybe...." Perhaps it could work. He was inclined to try it at this point even if it wasn't very credible. "At first I thought maybe he was some kind of subliminal manifestation of my fears....but now I think he's just a part of me. If that's true....the best ways to stop the nightmares are probably to accept it....or give in." He said. Perhaps there was another way. If so, he intended to find it. If not....he would just have to continue fearing sleep. Forever if need be. There was no way he would ever give in to such a dark personality or even allow it to be part of him.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:59 pm

Geo sighed, shaking her head. "You can't give in to it. That's the equivalent of throwing your life away. And I won't let you do that!" she announced, stubbornly. She paused, not having much more to immediately add. "And... I don't think you should just accept it either. You have to beat it. What kind of life would you be living, being bullied by yourself everyday? I think you can figure it out, I... I just hope that you can do it soon."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:23 am

Sova sighed. "I never said I would go with either of those. I've just gotta find another way to deal with it." He said. Surely there was something else he could do to cope with this....what ever "this" was. "So....now that we're both rested up....somewhat....and there's nothing currently attacking us, what do you wanna do?" He asked. Hopefully Geo could return the favor now and get his mind off his oh-so-friendly dream buddy.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:04 am

She nodded, "oh, well... that's reassuring." She toyed with her ribbons, trying to think of what she wanted to do. "Hmm... Well I was practicing as a ninja before I saw you. I could always show you how I run through the trees... you could try and join me. I mean, if that sounds interesting to you at all. If not that's fine. Geo grabbed her ninja headband, then put it back on.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:09 am

Sova tilted his head. "Fall out of some trees? Yeah, I could go for that." He joked. Surely he wouldn't be able to actually DO it, especially since the sylveon had a clear advantage in an activity of this sort, what with the ribbons. But he could still try. Maybe it'd even be fun. He hadn't had fun in a while. Outside of fighting, that is.

"Sooo....how do you do this? Just....climb a tree and jump around?" He asked as he looked up to the tree branches. Falling from there proooooooobably wouldn't feel very pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:34 am

Geo laughed, "Haha, okay." She nodded, "Well... Sorta, yeah. I'll just show you. You have to go really fast, or you'll fall, until you stop on top of a branch. Also... I might warn you, when I started I fell out a lot. Not gonna lie, it hurts. I usually just use wish and get right back up, or I would before I got good at it. I'll even show you without using my ribbons, that way maybe you can get a feel for it." She tied the ribbons around her head like a mask, and darted up a tree, running and dodging branches. She stopped on top of one, "Like that!" She leaped to another branch, leaping almost instantly as her fear made contact, stopping on another tree. "And that's how you go from tree to tree!"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:54 am

Sova hesitated for a moment, trying to keep a straight and unworried face. "....Yep, I'm gonna fall and hit my head really hard." He joked as he walked up to a tree. How does one climb a tree? He wondered for a moment....before deciding to cheat just a little. He backed up a few steps before running and leaping onto the tree, then running up it, leaving frosty paw-prints behind. He was freezing his feet to the tree and surprisingly, it was working!

He made his way to a branch, almost falling in the process, and rested for a moment. "Soooo this is the part where I fail miserably and fall, right?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:16 am

Geo laughed, "well, that's one way to do it. I recommend really using your claws, going fast, and even using the branches, bark, and deformations in the tree. That is, if you want to try it without ice." She dropped down to the ground so Sova could go to whichever trees he wanted without running into Geo. "Well... you have one part down... Um... This is where I fell. A lot. So... Good luck I guess? I'll stay below to catch you with my ribbons if you like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylveon's First   Sylveon's First - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sylveon's First
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: