Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

New Team?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

New Team? Empty
PostSubject: New Team?   New Team? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 6:24 am

Heya everyone! So my character Zorre the Scyther was in a team with Serene the Teddiursa and Excaliber the Honedge, but both RPers have been gone from the site for over a month, so I'm on the prowl for a new team or new team mates. Zorre's current team name is Shadow Blade, and he has ten exploration points from a completed mission, so if anyone is interested in joining, or maybe merging teams or something, pm me or respond here.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

New Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team?   New Team? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 6:54 am

Oh man, I took a look and Zorre would make a perfect partner for my next character I'm bringing up. Unfortunately, I'm a good ~2k away from that. So if there's still room for teammates at that point, I'd love to do it~

But until that point, Jet's already part of a team that's not really accepting members atm. Just thought I'd give you a heads-up for future reference~
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Lumin

Lumin

Poké : 6581

New Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team?   New Team? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:46 am

I'd be interested if you're still offering. I've been looking to get Cracker into an exploration team. I think it's about time he buckled down and started being a little more heroic. XD
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

New Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team?   New Team? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:07 pm

I'm willing to wait, Digi. Also, Lumin, Cracker is welcome to join. We can set up an RP where Zorre meets Cracker for the first time, if you want?

I figure that once Digi's character gets made we can have our characters all meet and decide to reform Shadow Blade or something and then bring it to the guild and have Faye add Cracker and Digi's character to Shadow Blade.
Back to top Go down
Lumin

Lumin

New Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team?   New Team? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:12 pm

I'm all for a first meeting RP. =) Where shall it take place?
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

New Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team?   New Team? EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:46 pm

Not to interrupt anything here, but I'm sure once Ramira (my new shiny Zorua) is all set up, she'd be willing if I change my mind about Blue's Victoria's kingdom. I would do Serena, but she's part of a team already, so she can't.

~Moon
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

New Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team?   New Team? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:27 am

errr Moon, you know Zorua is banned right? At least, without special permission from the Admins... to my knowledge anyway. They were having major troubles with people using the Illusion ability wrong. Anyway... yeah.

Lumin -anywhere you want is fine. Zorre has 25 energy so he can go a lot of places. Pick one and start an RP, post it here, and I'll reply to it. May not get to it for a few days as the Semester is starting on Monday but I will get to it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Lumin

Lumin

New Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team?   New Team? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:22 am

Still want to start that RP where Cracker meets Zorre? If so, I can get a thread going somewhere simple. Pecha perhaps. Unless you'd like somewhere different (lord knows I've done a LOT of threads in Pecha). Maybe Shadowhue. I'm also considering, instead of Cracker, perhaps my recently adopted Fennekin could join instead. Still thinking it over. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Team?   New Team? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Team?
Page 1 of 1