Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Need a team...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dismas

dismas

Poké : 0

Need a team... Empty
PostSubject: Need a team...   Need a team... EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:04 pm

So, here's the deal. If you've read my character's bio, then you'll know he's a scumbag. Generally not pleasant to be around, likely not pleasant to team with, and eventually he'll be an outlaw. Here's my plan for him.

Dismas is going to join the guild. He's going to act differently than he actually is (i.e friendly, charming, helpful) in order to gain allies, favors, and resources. And he is gonna need teammates, but later on down the line, he is going to betray these teammates. I say this now so that nobody winds up surprised. I'm not sure how yet, but it'll probably involve abandoning his team during a sticky situation on a rescue mission. Hopefully in a manner where he foists his team off into a herd of wild pokémon as a distraction so he can flee. Then, he'll be an outlaw for defecting and betraying teammates. By then I'll have a second character, so it'll be chill. After that point, he'll be independent and spend his days stirring up trouble for the guild and attacking teams on missions.

Basically I'm asking for volunteers. Anyone who wants to be a part of this story, or is desperate enough to team with this nasty Sableye, I'd appreciate it. It'll be a while before I get the 5k Poké, though, so it's not like you're jumping on a sinking boat. You'll still level and gain with Dismas, like any other team. It'll be good character development for any character that joins up. Just know that on a later mission (I will let you know when) after I have my character and Poké ready, he's gonna screw everything up and try to kill you.

Again, anyone needing teammates or someone who wants be a part of this story, let me know. I appreciate it. (:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Need a team... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a team...   Need a team... EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:43 am

*throws Zephyr the Nidoran at yo faic*
Don't worry he doesn't have poison point.

He could use some more backstabbing in his life, have at him! xD

He already has a team called Team Pinpan, wanna join that one?
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

Need a team... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a team...   Need a team... EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 2:11 pm

Heh. Unfortunately, Jet is already on a team, but all of its other members (current or future planned members) have been gone from the website for some time now. xD So, if you really want to join a team...well....

Jet is a very perfect target for bullying. He's timid and has little self-confidence. So you could probably have Dismas end up..."convincing" Jet to let him join or something. I think it would be quite fun if we had a thread together at the very least. xD
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
dismas

dismas

Need a team... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a team...   Need a team... EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 7:06 am

Bump; I'm back after a hiatus and I do still want to do this. If either of you or anyone else still wants to play this storyline, I'm very much game.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

Need a team... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a team...   Need a team... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 3:33 pm

Hey there Dismas! If you're still here after...18 days of me being gone after your hiatus, I'd definitely love to keep going with this storyline of ours. xD
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
dismas

dismas

Need a team... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a team...   Need a team... EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 1:55 am

<3 I'll message you.

Does anyone else want in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need a team... Empty