Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fang's life choices

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Fang's life choices - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:11 am

First topic message reminder :

"Why would he do that?" Fang asks herself as she walked into the dark forest wondering why the Gastly had openly said he loved her. She thought it was weird they just met she was a arise to him yet he seemed to like that? It was maddening to the charmander and she just wanted someone to explain what happened. She'd even take Sierra's opinion considering it was better then how own

She sits there thinking about all the things that happened during her trip to pecha forest
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:39 am

Jak {15}
Jak smiled "Well..." He took a moment to think.
He had plenty of questions but he felt that some might have been too sensitive. He looked around the area as he talked as he was sure they had entered the dungeon by now. He did not want to encounter too many hostiles as he wanted to continue his friendly talk with Obera.

After a moment of thinking.
"Where did you come from before grass veil?" he decided ask.
He was not entirely sure if it was the best question. It was the only one he thought that would not be too sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:46 am

Fang thinks for a moment before deciding to tell him where she was from. "I am from a clan of fire type's on a far away island. My father is the clan leader and as her daughter I must take certain trials to become stronger one of them being living alone in a unknown place" she said not knowing she basically said she was royalty in the land. She was the daughter and hence the next in line to be leader
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:01 am

Jak {16} +1 from page
Jak looked at her as she said that. "A clan?" he did not hear about a clan before. He figured it must be something relating to something similar to a village in some sense.

He then thought for a moment. He was not sure if he heard correctly that she was the daughter of the leader. After thinking for a moment. If a clan was like a village and it has a leader. It must be similar to village elder's.

"Would you like to ask a question next?" He asked Obera.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:54 am

"Yes a clan. We lived in the mountains" she said wondering what he thought she meant by that. She then thought of what to ask him as a idea came to her. She had slightly wondered why this happened before but didn't ask because she felt it unimportant. "Why did you run into the guild our first day in town?" She asks wondering why he had done that but as she thought before it wasn't important at the time. "Also where are you from?" She adds thinking they didn't have anything in common
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:22 am

Jak {16}
Jak heard her ask about why he ran into the guild their first day in town. He took a moment not understanding what she meant at first. Then he realized. He ran into the wall.

"The wall... Oh... That is... I don't know what happened honestly." He said.
He sighed.
"I think its best to start where I came from as it might make more sense." he continued.

Note:Each new quote is a section of thought. Imagine a pause in between each section.
"The only thing I remember is that I am from a somewhat small village full of various pokemon..."
"We did not really separate each other from other species. I was one of the only charmanders there."
"It was always something to do there. I got to play with my friends all the time. Even did work together with them."
"However the village started to have raids... I don't remember exact details of it. All I remember is at one point we had to flee the village and I lost my friends. I don't think they were lost at the village. Just got separated..." He said softly.

"That day at the guild when I hit the wall. I don't truly know what happened that caused this. However I had a vision before I hit the wall. Half of it though was like a shadow. I could not see who each person was in it."
"My best guess is its memories that I have lost, that are resurfacing..." He continued.
"In the memory, I heard a 2 different voices. I could not see who they were but they loomed over me as a shadow..."

"The first voice said to not worry because the guild will be there next time it happened"
"The next voice stated it would protect us from the bad pokemon... After that the memory flashed to a new scene."

Jak had tears visibly in his eyes now. "The first voice said 'We had to leave now. They will destroy the town!'"

"I then woke up from the vision to have my face in the wall." Jak said still having some tears in his eyes.
"The worst though was not in that vision. I had saw the destruction." he said with tears in his eyes become far more visible then before.

"That time we explored the forest. You took night watch. When I woke up that night. The reason was a dream."

"The dream... Was the destruction of the town... I was with my friends and we said we said we would be friends forever."
"A large explosion happened after that."
"The vision was partially blocked at this point as I could not see everything in it. However the last thing I saw and heard was me asking about my friends and someone stating that they were leaving town also. The town was being evacuated. Immediately after that a massive explosion occurred and I woke up that night as you were on guard..."

He wiped his eyes. "I think those visions and dreams. Are remnants of my memories that are hidden from me. They are resurfacing...."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:16 am

Fang didn't have anything to say to this. She didn't have any sarcastic comments nor did she have any back up words for this but she felt she had to do something. All she did was a pat on the back she didn't know what it meant but that was all she could do at the time. "I'm not going to pretend like I know what that feels like but I do know something similar. I can't tell you exactly but know you are not alone." She said to encourage him.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:22 am

Jak {16}
Jak looked at Fang. He felt that she does care. He smiled as he felt a little better to know. He was not the only one to go through some sort of trouble. However he was curious to what troubled Obera now. However he did not want to bring it up at all. He did not want her upset.

He was silent for a bit. He no longer had tears in his eyes. "I do have to admit..." He said for a moment.
"I am sure it looked somewhat funny when I hit that wall..." he chuckled slightly. He was sure it had to look pretty stupid to run straight into a wall as if it wasn't there.

He had attempted to break the down mood somewhat. He knew of one person that liked to do that. He wondered were she went since he last saw her. He is sure they will meet again sometime.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:37 am

Obera looks ahead for whatever was. "Looked painful to me" she said with a small laugh as she decided to ask him something. "Since I have learned something about you I suppose it's fair for you to learn something about me" she said always one to take a equal routine when talking to others
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:53 am

Jak {16}
Jak looked at Obera as she said that its only fair to learn something about her.
He was a bit afraid to ask about what happened to her. He really did not want to see her upset. He did not like to show others he was upset often... Sometimes it just happens to him, if it ever does he just lets it go.

"I... I don't know what to ask. I would ask you what happened to you. However I don't want you to be uncomfortable about a topic you do not wish to have it on your mind..." He said nervously.

"Did you have friends from where you came from?" He decided to ask. He figured it would be less harmful to ask then what had happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:01 am

Obera thinks for a moment before saying who her friends were. "I've had two true friends in my life. One a riolu and the other a ralts. Though I know not where the Riolu is I do know where the Ralts it." Obera then looks at the ground for a moment. "She is sadly dead now. She did while her father was trying to protect her" Obera said though she had sadder story's she felt this one impacts others the most considering her father was risking his life for him and he still lost. She wouldn't tell him what happened to him unless Jak asked
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:18 am

Jak {16}
Jak felt very bad about asking now. He looked down at the ground. "I.. I am sorry..." he said. He felt bad that even that question had caused some sort of pain to her. He looked around for a moment. He did not know what to say now.

He looked around for a bit as he noticed they had been walking for a while. He did not hear or see what he was looking to show Obera yet. He mentally sighed as he thought it would have been closer. He did not realize it took that long to get there.

He then noticed a small stream of water nearby and looked at it for a bit as they walked. Although it was small. It had some reflections in it. He then looked back towards Obera.

He then heard something out of the usual sounds of the forest. He looked towards the direction of where the sound came from...

Coaster carried out 2 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Fang's life choices - Page 2 XlTFzov , Fang's life choices - Page 2 MMgUbQF
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:20 pm

"Don't worry if it caused me any pain to tell you I wouldn't if said anything." She said as she looked at the ground slightly distressed about something else. "I am more concerned with her father now. I do believe her might of snapped when he found out she had died" she said wondering what could if happened to him. She then took note of a small flower pokemon who floated up to them. She then noticed it had two Oran berries and gave one to Jak then floated away
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:26 pm

Jak {13} -3 from encounters

Jak listened to Obera. He thinks he understands her worry however he does not know those pokemon. So he would know for sure what they would do.

A small flower pokemon came up to him with two Oran berries. It handed Jak one of them and floated away. He nodded as it handed him the berry. He looked ahead along the path to see if anything else was there. He took notice of the tree's beginning to sway in the wind. There was not a cloud in sight however the breeze felt good. He smiled. "I do not remember how much farther the thing I wanted to show you is. However, it is very nice area to rest at." He said to Obera with a smile.

[Inventory Changes]
+1 oran berry
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:31 pm

"Well then I'll have to take your word for it" she said as she walked wondering where all the feral pokemon were at. She hadn't seen one that tried to attack them so she wasn't completely sure that they were safe because she had a small sense of dread. Might if been because Nico said he loved here and that was one pokemon she didn't want to meet again
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:48 pm

Jak {13}

Jak smiled as she said she would take his word for it.
He looked around the area expecting something because it has been pretty quiet in the forest so far. It was starting to get a little foggy the further they went in. He looked around for a bit as they walked. He could not see anything out of the obvious emptiness the forest appeared to be showing.

He looked around some more as he thought he might of saw some movement in between some of the tree's.

Coaster carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Fang's life choices - Page 2 PSNEk7U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fang's life choices   Fang's life choices - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fang's life choices
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next