Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Uthinare The Eevee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Adopting Uthinare The Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Uthinare The Eevee   Adopting Uthinare The Eevee EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:18 am

» Name: Uthinare
» Gender: Female
» Species: Eevee
» Affiliation/Rank: Wanderer

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Well, I was planning on getting an Eevee at some point, preferably female, and found Uthinare here. I'm not planning on killing off Serena, but it's always useful to have a secondary character in case I change my mind.

» Sample of roleplay: Uthinare walked over the last hill. She looked down at the town off the top of it. "Wow......" She murmered. This place was amazingly beautiful from far away. She thought she had reached her destination, which she did. Grassveil looked so..... friendly and welcoming despite the dungeons surrounding it. I guess you could say it seemed.... peaceful. Uthinare started down the hill. The dark place she had been locked in was.... scary. This place was better, though. Way better. Uthinare would prefer this town any day.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2881-up-for-adoption-uthinare-the-eevee?highlight=Uthinare+The+Eevee
» Levels of existing characters: Serena - Lv. 10
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Uthinare The Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Uthinare The Eevee   Adopting Uthinare The Eevee EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:56 am

-Declined due to inefficient and inaccurate roleplay sample-
Back to top Go down

Adopting Uthinare The Eevee
Page 1 of 1