Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A day to relax

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

A day to relax - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Isa was laying by a tree in Pecha Forest wondering what to do to pass time and to see what he can find. "Well i'm not going to get anything done sitting down." Isa said as he got up.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:14 am

"YES"he shouted and insta-got out of there.He felt so relieved that the adventure was over.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Isa walked around and enjoyed the sunlight in his face. "Ah its nice the sun fells nice." Isa said as he walked around. "Now lets head to town shall we?" Isa said to Adorable.

OCC:(Tenshi should post after your post okay Poke.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:51 pm

"Yes...but can you remind me from where it leads to the town?I can't remember 'cause I'm kind of shocked from our adventure and I can't remember at the moment"Adorable said and followed Isa.
(Right,tensi's post now)
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Isa was walking through the Forest and was almost to the Town. "Okay we are almost to the town Adorable." Isa said as he was holding his arm as the pain started to get greater. Agh I can't wait to get home so i can cover this wound. Isa said to himself.

(OCC: Tenshi did not want to post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A day to relax
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4