Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A day to relax

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

A day to relax - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Isa was laying by a tree in Pecha Forest wondering what to do to pass time and to see what he can find. "Well i'm not going to get anything done sitting down." Isa said as he got up.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:51 pm

"That's quite a good idea.I'm in I love exploring."Adorable stood up."Let's explore this forest"said while he was super-excited.Exploring is his favourite thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:59 pm

"Sounds good to me." Isa said as he nods his head. "Now lets go see what we can find." Isa said as he looked happy to do something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:01 pm

"Okay let's start exploring...but first"Adorable ate the last berry and hopped up"Ready to go.You lead and I follow"Adorable said and got prepared.He was about to have an explore,which is his favourite to do.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:06 pm

Isa nods his head. "Yeah i'm ready to go." Isa said walking next to Adorable. "so what is a good place to explore?" Isa said looking around trying to find a place to explore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:06 pm

"Hey I think that this treehollow is an ideal place t explore what do you think?"Adorable said and went over there to take a look at it
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:24 pm

Isa walked near Adorable and looked around in the treehollow. "Looks pretty interesting lets go shall we?" Isa said to Adorable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:54 pm

"Yea let's start exploring"Adorable said.He was really excited and just couldn't wait to start exploring.What I'll meet here?Ohhh I can't wait to seethought and entered the treehollow.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Isa starts to walk around in the treehallow. "This place looks pretty cool I wounder what we will find down." Isa said while surprised what was in this treehallow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:49 pm

"Isn't it awesome?I mean...this chilly breeze gives the sense that somethings llies ahead.I'm so excited"Adorable said.He couldn't hold his excitment and started feeling that he was floating.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:30 pm

"Yeah I think its pretty cool too but be on your guard you don't know whats gonna pop out at us and attack us." Isa said just to be careful so nothing bad will happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:32 pm

"Hmmmm...guess you are right.Better be more careful".Adorable got "on guard"state again and continued walking in the treehollow.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:20 am

Isa was walking not paying attention and tipped on a rock and nearly fell into a dark hole. "Whoa that was close." Isa said as he looked down the hole kicking a rock down there seeing its deeper than he imaged. "Yeah i'm so lucky I didn't fall down that hole."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:31 pm

"Woa that is quite deep.You were sure lucky.We better get even more careful now this place proves to be dangerous"Adorable said.He got quite scared with this small accident.He was risking his life just to explore!"Gloop..."
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:59 pm

"Yeah I was lucky to not fall." Isa said as he walked away from the cliff. "Now I hope that won't happen again." Isa said as he exploring then he thought what happen in a cave a month from now. But I hope what happen last time don't happen again the pain was just too much for me to handle. Isa thought to himself as he was walking.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:18 pm

"Wait do you hear this?"Adorable said and started looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day to relax   A day to relax - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A day to relax
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next