Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Stella (my main and first oc)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Adopting Stella (my main and first oc) Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Stella (my main and first oc)   Adopting Stella (my main and first oc) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:15 am

size=11]» Name:Stella
» Gender:female
» Species:Snivy [Grass snake pokemon]
» Affiliation/Rank:Explorer

» Why do you want to adopt them?:I have been really Inactive due to real life problems, I tried to get back but the site apparently disappeared from Google, so I finally found the site was in the search results again and I am back now, I would appreciate it very much if I could have my oc back...

» Sample of roleplay: Stella wandered in the empty room, looking around she saw nothing but darkness, she wandered around the place for a while until she got bored of doing such tedious action, why would she even try to perform a pointless task, she knew she was too good for putting up with this so she decided to instead wait for anybody to pick her up, the minutes became hours and the hours became days...soon Months passed and she was still in that void, the snivy was already getting desperate.

Stella: Why hasn't anybody picked me up yet?! I am clearly one of the best pokemon that anybody could POSSIBLY pick! Why nobody had even attempted to rescue me?!

She said, as she awaited quietly to see if anybody, or anything would answer to her, hopefully she would soon be back on the world outside.

» Link to the original bio:https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t3189-up-for-adoption-stella-the-snivy?highlight=stella
» Levels of existing characters:N/a (because Stella was my only one)
[/size]
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Stella (my main and first oc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Stella (my main and first oc)   Adopting Stella (my main and first oc) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:26 am

Accepted, though remember its in the rules to RP in paragraph format rather than script.
Back to top Go down

Adopting Stella (my main and first oc)
Page 1 of 1