Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The way it all started.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RougeBone

RougeBone

Poké : 5150

The way it all started. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The way it all started.   The way it all started. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 2:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Rouge was angry at his ex-companion. She had left him as he had slept, whats worse is she left him with no food, nor any Clue of how to get to anywhere remotely like his home. This wasn't the first time this had happened to him as he was taken out on an overnight hunting trip with some of his fellow tribe members. He woke up the next morning with a small note on his bone alerting him of his banishment. He felt more sad than angry then, but he was on the verge of fluent speaking. He was already starting to forget words with how angry he was. She didn't keep her promise, then again, how many dark types would? He was just a tool to them, no a tool to any Pokemon capable of manipulating him.

He shook his head, being angry and trying to justify revenge would be a bad idea, epically in his situation. With that he got up, grabbed his bone and started walking in search of food and another Pokemon who might get him out of this forest.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The way it all started.   The way it all started. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 4:45 am

"RougeBone eh" Noel said it wasn't the strangest name she had heard but it also was not the most normal but she decided that was not a huge topic to be worried about at the time as the others in her head seemed to be like.

It was what he said next which confused Noel slightly "Not Tame?" She repeated what she thought she heard and wanted him to say what that meant "what do you mean by that?" She asks, it was because where she came from that meant a Pokemon was or is becoming Feral but it might of had another meaning here or not what he wanted to say
Back to top Go down
RougeBone

RougeBone

PostSubject: Re: The way it all started.   The way it all started. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 4:52 am

Rouge looked down before speaking. "N-no h-h-ho-ome, b-ba-an-ni-sh-ed. n-n-ot c-co-m-ple-et t-tr-i-ial-ls. n-no-ot a-a-acc-cep-pte-ed t-ta-am-me..." he was tearing up, almost seeing the note again after the first time he was left while asleep. He rubbed his reddening eyes with his paws, fighting back the tears of the painful memory. He knew answering the questions this Pokemon asked may hurt emotionally, but may also help him out physically in the long run. As his elders said, 'you must face the past before you may move forward.' He never knew what they meant until now, as he was having to remember and speak of his past in order to even have a future.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The way it all started.   The way it all started. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 4:58 am

Noel looked at the ground, she had heard about things like this before where member of a clan or tribe couldn't finish a test, there was a lot of it in her homeland but she had hoped not to find something so similar here, she however felt like this cubone was lucky where she was from if you fail a trial you die.

She just looked at him and gave him a small smile "come on it's ok calm down" Noel said to try to calm him down she still had some questions but decided she would only get a clear answer once he calmed down, this reminded Noel that here she didn't have a home either but that made her stronger there was no where to run back to only forward
Back to top Go down
RougeBone

RougeBone

PostSubject: Re: The way it all started.   The way it all started. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:10 am

Rouge slapped himself, hard. He fell over at the force of the slap, rubbing his cheek as he sat up.

"s-so-o-orr-y" he apologized quickly. Where he had slapped was red, but he was no longer shedding any tears. This day was taking a toll on his emotions and raised questions he must answer. This was not a day for him to start crying over his past, but to use it to carry on. He was finally learning what he should have during his trials. He would grow strong after all he had been though. He nodded to the Pokemon sitting with him, ready for any more questions it asked him. He needed these answers as much as it did.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The way it all started.   The way it all started. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:15 am

Noel's eyes went wide as the Pokemon just slapped himself even though he got up Noel felt like she had to say something about that. "Why did you just slap yourself?" She asked but then noticed how much more relaxed he was she was confused about this, she then mentally shrugs. "You shouldn't slap yourself" Noel says calmly as she thinks of another question.

She looked at him again he had a look of determination but she felt his aura say something else, something had seemed to take a toll on the Cubone but Noel decided if be felt be was fine she wouldn't press the matter "so what was this trial exactly" she asked wanting to know how he failed
Back to top Go down
RougeBone

RougeBone

PostSubject: Re: The way it all started.   The way it all started. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:22 am

"T-t-tri-ial d-dif-ff-re-ent e-e-ac-ch t-ti-ime. s-se-lf w-w-as s-sl-la-ay c-ch-a-ar-i-za-rd t-te-r-rro-or-izi-ng t-tr-i-be." He and his small group had attacked it, but he was the only one knocked out and burned badly by the charizard. Sense that was the case, he had failed the trial, he wasn't a full fledged cuebone, or even a full Pokemon. He was no better than a wild pokemon in his tribe's eyes. There was no room for a pokemon like that in the tribe, thus his fate was to be decided. It was rare that the failure was not given a second chance to succeed, but as the charizard was already slain, a second chance was impossible, and death would be too much for this failure. They decided on banishing him in the most humiliating way possible. Being left with a note during an overnight hunt.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The way it all started.   The way it all started. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:26 am

Noel just looked at the Cubone like it had said he had to go slay God, she was shocked that was a trial and looked over to the sky and thought quietly to herself "if you ask me you will be better off without them" she said staring at the sky, this Cubone had reminded her of her home at least three times now, and this was something Noel needed so she could work to her goal to be the strongest.

Noel then thought of another question something that bugged her when he said they just left him. "What about you're parents didn't they try to help you?" She asks regretting the answers she might of gotten
Back to top Go down
RougeBone

RougeBone

PostSubject: Re: The way it all started.   The way it all started. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:34 am

"T-tr-i-ib-e r-ru-le p-pr-re-e-ve-ent, f-fa-at-her w-wo-ul-ld h-ha-ve b-be-en b-ban-i-is-ed o-o-or k-k-ki-ll-ed." He dare not mention his mother's death as he saw the regret in the Pokemon's eyes. Rouge knew better than to make her feel even worse and more regretful about it than need be. After all, it was his tribe, and his failure, not its tribe and failure. He sighed, wanting to ask a question of his own but not sure how to phrase it. It didn't matter anyways, this was more than likely another Pokemon who would abandon him just as his last friend did, or maybe differently, but still abandon him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The way it all started.   The way it all started. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:37 am

Noel just looked at the ground slightly disgusted for what she heard, she was always brought up that a parent should protect their children even if it means death, she spoke from experience when her mother told her that. Though that brought up a painful memory she didn't show it, she felt when someone was sad or hurt she needed to be strong.

He looked at the cubone hesitating and though maybe he had a question for her. "Come on just ask it" Noel said with a small smirk she was ready for any question or at least she felt she was
Back to top Go down
RougeBone

RougeBone

PostSubject: Re: The way it all started.   The way it all started. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:44 am

"w-w-wh-at a-ar-re y-y-yo-u?" He genunely had no clue, the Pokemon's body shape wasn't dis smiler to a machop, but the coloring wasn't right and the height was all wrong. leaving him to ponder if it was some sort of malformed machop. It was stupid, yes, but it was all he could go on. He did, how ever, noted that the spikes on her paws and chest looked rather sharp, and figured it would be very pain full to touch, much less get stuck with. This mystery bothered him very much and he hoped that this odd Pokemon would be willing to share.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The way it all started.   The way it all started. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:48 am

Noel fought as hard as she could not to laugh like she normally did in situations like this, and this was hard but she managed to calm herself down to answer. "I'm a Lucario" she says plainly as she rolls her red scarf up she didn't notice it getting dragged on the ground as she sat, she felt it still funny he didn't know what she was but he most likely didn't meet one, she knew her species was a little rare and slightly hard to find
Back to top Go down
RougeBone

RougeBone

PostSubject: Re: The way it all started.   The way it all started. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 5:56 am

He nodded, happy to finally be able to put a name to Noel's species, Lucario. It was a nice enough name but he couldn't complain. his species name was Cuebone. he began to wonder if it would be wise to tag along with Noel, if only just to learn to speak properly again.

"M-me C-co-om-me y-yo-ou? w-wa-an-t s-sp-pe-eak g-g-go-od." He said this hoping Noel would get the message, with the power of speech, he could go anywhere. And he could finally explane why he ran from the city and scared those two hatch-ling Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The way it all started.   The way it all started. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:00 am

Noel just smiles and stands up stretching her legs she was never one it sit on the ground for long, or still for that matter but someone to tag along sounded great to the Lucario, "sure you can tag along. I'd enjoy the company" she says quickly so the Cubone didn't think she was getting up to leave, she wanted to know more about what happened since he got here being abandoned couldn't of been all that happened.
Back to top Go down
RougeBone

RougeBone

PostSubject: Re: The way it all started.   The way it all started. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:06 am

Rouge started to look around for anything he could make some red dye or anything red he could wear, he figured that if he was going to be traveling with Noel, he would make sure that if the lucario abandoned him, he'd have something to remember the most distinct feature about Noel, the scarf's color. He got up and started searching around coming up to several bushes of roses and a small stone that looked like a small bowl. he started to collect the petals with out damaging any of the flowers too much or picking himself. soon he had a sizable amount to carry back to the stop they were sitting. sitting back down he began crushing the petals to make the dye.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The way it all started.   The way it all started. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:11 am

Noel was a little confused to what the Cubone was doing but she decided to just wait but still wanted to ask. "What is that RougeBone" she said feeling his name to be a slight mouthful and decided just to call him something else. "Are you ok with me just calling you Rouge?" She asks thinking it was a shorter version and also felt it sounded cooler.

She was busy with thoughts of home but shoved them back down not wanting to think of that now unless she wanted to stare at the sky for hours doing nothing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The way it all started.   The way it all started. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The way it all started.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next