Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The process of evolution (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

The process of evolution (open) Empty
PostSubject: The process of evolution (open)   The process of evolution (open) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 1:31 am

The sun was shining high in the sky at the small pond with little to no sound to be heard in the area the air seemed calm with the lack of others around the pond nothing seemed to be around this area except a long riolu standing staring up at the sun not directly at it she wasn't that stupid in one hand held her scarf as she slowly put it around her neck with her bag at her side she took something out.

That something was a seemingly golden ribbon it was so yellow that it seemed to match the sun itself as she looks at the scarf sensing power coming from it as she held it slightly far away from herself she didn't know whether or not to do this.

Noel took a calm breath as she tied the ribbon around her arm feeling the power coursing through her as her body started to glow with a soft light at first then it intensified that seemed to engulf the entire area where she was standing in a white light as her body started to change.

Her arms and legs grew as her body became much taller then before spikes grew from the back of the girls hand and her chest as two more appendages grew out of her head when she raised her arms up and then shot them down in a cross patterns what was standing was not the same riolu it was Noel but she had evolved into a Lucario "wow I feel powerful" she says in a voice that sounds much more mature then her old one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The process of evolution (open)   The process of evolution (open) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:08 am

The Pichu walked into the vicinity, seeing a strange Pokémon, much taller and bigger than him, one he has never seen before, and to him it looked frightning, but then he thought about his friend Noel, since it did strike a resemblance to his friend, perhaps it was the evolution of a Riolu, he had never seen one happen, and he couldn't wait for it to be his turn to evolve, perhaps it was her, lucky enough to meet the conditions to evolve, he bravely to a few steps forward, risking that it couldn't be her, and called out to the Pokémon "Hello there!"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The process of evolution (open)   The process of evolution (open) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:12 am

Noel had sensed raze coming as soon as she had evolved her aura sense had grown a lot stronger and she found herself with less fatigue from using it as she turns around her bag and scarf seeming small now in comparison to how she looked before.

She has a small smirk thinking about pulling a small prank on raze but then something in her head told her no what she actually maturing Noel didn't think it could happen but she didn't want to pull a prank now.

She then walked over to raze the smirk still on her face as her red scarf slightly bounced on the middle of her back "hey raze" she says calmly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The process of evolution (open)   The process of evolution (open) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:20 am

"I thought it would be you Noel, congratulations on evolving" He showed a warm smile on his face, taking a look at her new form, she did look much scarier than before, but she was a friend of his, so he belived that she wouldn't do any harm to him, she is probably more powerfull now too, "How do you fell?" He asked her out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The process of evolution (open)   The process of evolution (open) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:24 am

Noel looked at her paws so many words came to mind powerful fast aware but out of all the ones she could of said one seemed to explode out of her head more then the rest "I feel very calm" Noel says not really sure on it herself.

Noel felt a little weird being tall she was used to be very close to the ground so it took a few head shakes to gather her balance fully but she had done it quickly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The process of evolution (open)   The process of evolution (open) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:30 am

Raze tilted his head slightly, now quite expecting that response, he thought that Noel would be exited or something of the sort, "I bet you feel strange huh?" He said to her, "You are happy now right? By what i've heard, evolutions make you much more powerfull... but it changes your appearance, are you satisfied with how you look right now?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The process of evolution (open)   The process of evolution (open) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:39 am

Noel nodded once but she was still not sure that she was ready to evolve she looks at her arms and legs she looked exactly like her mother now with the scarf and all she was just missing a red vest though Noel had gotten a blue one instead not wanting to copy her mother entirely.

"Ya I'm happy." Noel then looks slightly down her mind clouded with thoughts "I don't know I just feel strange can't really explain it" Noel says in her new voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The process of evolution (open)   The process of evolution (open) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:58 am

"Perhaps it's because you aren't used to your new form" He Pichu suggested to her, he could guess he would feel the same, if he were to change so much, but he knew what his evolutions were and what they looked like, although he couldn't remember very well on what to do to evolve, but that didn't matter, his friend evolved and he was happy for her.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The process of evolution (open)   The process of evolution (open) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 3:03 am

Noel nods "maybe moving around a bit would help me get used to it" she says as she gets into a low stance and starts attacking the air at a high speed she kept going fast then stopped and jumped back gaining some air ran right back to her old position "wow I feel great" she says with a smirk as she continues
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The process of evolution (open)   The process of evolution (open) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 3:23 am

He watched her take a few jabs at the air, almost awe-inspired, she was attacking fast, and with great force by the looks of it, "You also look great training, I bet you could overcome anything" He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The process of evolution (open)   The process of evolution (open) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 3:25 am

Noel let's out a small laugh as she looked up "my mother told me that no matter how strong you are there will always be someone stronger then you" Noel says as she thinks of her mother evolving was the first step to beating her but Noel would have to get past the other transformation her mother had
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The process of evolution (open)   The process of evolution (open) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 8:08 pm

The Pichu tilted his head slightly, "Yeah... I guess you are right..." He said to her, still he thought that Noel was pretty powerfull, he couldn't wait to see her in battle just to see what it would be like.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The process of evolution (open)   The process of evolution (open) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 3:17 am

Noel just looks over to the forest as she thinks for a second then back to Raze "I'm going to go explore alone goodbye" Noel says as she walks along then after some time sprints fast going through the trees and out of sight in a fast run
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The process of evolution (open)   The process of evolution (open) EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 4:12 am

Raze looked at Noel "Ok, have fun!" He called out to her as she ran through the trees, he got back up, he had to start training himself too, so he got up, and started walking, through the trees in another direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The process of evolution (open)   The process of evolution (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The process of evolution (open)
Page 1 of 1