Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Regarding Evolution

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

Poké : 1950

Regarding Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Evolution   Regarding Evolution EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:45 am

I've looked over the areas in the forums and I haven't found anything, but I'll still ask. Do pokemon evolve on the fly, or do they have to go to a specific area first, like Luminous Spring?
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Evolution   Regarding Evolution EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:55 am

No specific area.  They can evolve any time, anywhere.  Some limitations may apply to specific pokemon, though.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Evolution   Regarding Evolution EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:56 am

Pokemon are allowed to evolve once they reach the requirements. Pokemon that require happiness require a Soothe Bell, evolution during the night needs a Lunar Ribbon (Solar for day), and link cables for trading, and levels for levels! If you reach the level you evolve and you actually DON'T want to evolve for a bit, whether it's character reasons, moves, or just taste in pokemon, you'll need to get your hands on an Everstone. Your character can only resist a few levels past the evolution stage before they're forced to evolve ^^
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Evolution   Regarding Evolution EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 5:35 am

Also, specifically for Sliggo to Goodra, who evolves during rain, you need a Rainy Orb, at least I believe so. Eevee also only evolves into Sylveon from stuffing itself with gummis.

Speaking of Pokemon that have their own special evolution, BLUE, what about that cotton candy pokemon and that Pokemon that's supposed to be about perfume but has a bird mask that doctors wore in like...every single 1700-1860~ setting?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Evolution   Regarding Evolution EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 5:38 am

Whipped Dream and Dream Satchet respectively and Link Cable....was it really that hard to figure out? ;P
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Evolution   Regarding Evolution EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 6:29 am

Well I mean are you ever gonna add those items to the dice? Not Link Cables, I know those are already added.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Evolution   Regarding Evolution EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 6:31 am

Well yeah...all items are going to be in the site eventually. Right now there isn't really a demand for it from what i've seen, so i haven't been including them in any recent dungeons or events .-.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Evolution   Regarding Evolution EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:35 pm

How many levels are you allowed to resist leveling up with an everstone if you meet the requirements?

Would having my character to not evolve until he's level 33 (would usually evolve at level 26) in order to get a specific move be too long? My original plan was to not have my character evolve until events in a thread prompted him to evolve after he learned the move I'm looking for. Would that be a reasonable angle to explain the delayed evolution or should I look for an everstone to back it up?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Evolution   Regarding Evolution EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 2:19 pm

I'd say something around five to ten levels would be fair, so yeah that seems reasonable. Anything beyond ten needs an everstone. It was never really explained to me how long people can actually wait before they're forced, so I could be completely wrong. :I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Evolution   Regarding Evolution Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding Evolution
Page 1 of 1