Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Blessing of an Evolution

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Blessing of an Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 12:47 am

A little electric mouse Pokémon sat outside the guild, pondering how he was going to deal with the situation. It was the worst thing he has been through since he had to abandon his home. However, it has been a long time since he had left his home. Having recovered from such grief, he now had a new problem. His friend…

The sky still dark from the spell that had befallen on the land. Joey had recently encountered one of the scariest moments in his life. His friend… was losing their sanity to the darkness. The only hope they had been given was the possibility of his next evolution causing him to snap back to reality. The reflections upon the pond were little to none in this darkness. Two others were waiting at the pond now. Waiting for one other Pokémon to arrive.

“Where’s Jak when I need him…” he whimpered to himself quietly. The pain he felt, the fact he had to fight his friend sooner or later. He didn’t really want to. The only solace he had was the idea this fight being a spar, but was it really a spar?

Joey remained where he was for the time being with those lingering thoughts hanging over him. He didn’t want to go, but again… he didn’t want to abandon his friend. He had been put through the test of friendship many times now. Why would he back down now? Joey shook his head lightly before he slowly got up, preparing to head down to the pond.

“I wish Azeral was here right now… maybe she would have an idea on what to do.” he thought aloud before he began making his way towards the pond. However, he hadn’t have a clue as to the whereabouts of his partner and friend. She had gone out to deal with something, but was expected to be gone for a while… so he was told.

The pathway leading through town and towards the pond seemed impossibly long for the Pikachu. He loathed every step he took towards his destination. Is fighting really the only answer to this situation? he thought to himself as he walked through town. He would soon be upon the pond.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 1:11 am

Alona waited for Joey to arrive, keeping a close eye out on Aaron. He seemed calm for the most part... but something tells her, he didn't want to freak out until all three of them was Alone. That was the Sylveon, the Deino, and A Pikachu named Joey. Joey still seem reluctant to fight Aaron, and she doesn't blame him. She does understand what that second head meant. Once Joey arrived, Aaron's emotion are going to go haywire. When that happens, they he won't be able to listen to them until he either submits, or calms down. She went to the Dark type, caressing his cheeks before kissing it. "I love you Aaron... Don't lose hope, alright?"

Last edited by Monokuma Pikachu on Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:34 am

Joey continued to walk along the path, closing in on the pond with every step. Joey slowly made his way towards the pond. The silent patting of his steps along the dirt path was the only sound that could be heard at the time.

The wind wasn’t blowing at the moment, but the sky still stirred as if a heavy storm was blowing. The sky had waves of dark clouds swirling and twisting. The clutter of the darkness was very apparent as the chaos it brought was undeniable.

Joey finally reached the pond, seeing the Sylveon in the distance… and his friend.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 1:36 am

The Sylveon Sighed, looking behind her to see her yellow friend. "This is it Joey. Once you get closer to us, his emotions are going to go haywire. We won't be able to get a word into him unless we beat, him, down. When you're ready...."

Alona look back at Aaron, shaking her head. "His second head has been keeping him calm for a while now... I don't know what's going on in his mind... but we can't fail now... we made a promise." She then walk up to Joey, hugging him, silently crying herself. "We can do this, Joey. We can work together."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 1:44 am

As Joey approached the pond, he saw the Sylveon alongside his friend. Just before his final approach, the Sylveon warned him that he would soon snap. The words… weren’t very encouraging. As a matter of fact, they were quite the opposite. The only words that he took to mind, were the ones of the promise they had made. They both had a job to do, and they were prepared for it.

((Let’s get this show on the road, enough idle, I am dying))
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 5:26 am

Aaron had enough of the idle waiting, and he roared out loud to get their attention. "I... I'm worthless to you... is that it?" The Deino asked. Alona however noticed a strange change of voice... Almost Distorted... Was the darkness almost finished it work? If that was the case, they need to act now! "That's why you're agreeing to the darkness... he will be my second head... and you'll like him more... or more important.... you'll hate me more because of my second head...." He sounded so desperate.... in so much pain.... "Aaron..."... She suddenly growled, getting into her battle stance. "You are a damn fool! Stop fighting it and evolve already you stubborn-"

Alona threw out as much profanity at Aaron as much as she could She was however more angry at the Darkness hurting Aaron then Aaron himself, and it shows by how much she was crying. "JUST STOP! The darkness is beating you! And if you won't submit to that second head, WE WILL MAKE YOU! I care about you way too damn much to lose you, make it easier on all of us!"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 9:07 pm

Joey remained where he was, standing right besides Alona. He didn't move, cower, or even make a sound as the two exchanged words. Alona, was mostly shouting at aaron about his stupidity. All this going on, Joey really couldn't focus. He was too worried about what was to come at this point to add any words. The only thing running in his mind was when he HAD to fight.

Joey really didn't want to, but this situation… it was most likely unavoidable. He will just keep going with the notion that it is going to be a spar match, but… in all reality. It wasn't a spar match at all. He would just have to believe it was if he was going to pull through.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:09 am

Aaron just chuckles at that response, getting into his battle stance. "I see... Is this what you want?" Suddenly, a Dark Aura surrounded the Deino's body, growling in annoyance. "You think of me so worthless that you WANT ME TO SUBMIT TO THE DARKNESS? HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'll prove that I have worth! I'll prove that I'm not worthless! Useless! I'll prove to you! I'll prove to you ALL!!!!!!!" Aaron than release his Dark Pulse attack. As the huge wave came closer and closer to Alona and Joey, Alona quickly tackled the Pikachu out of the way of the attack. Alona could feel the wind blowing roughly in the air, reminding her the stake of this battle if she were to lose. All the fond memories she had with the Deino, the promised they made, all of it... It wasn't about to become meaningless. She was determined to save him. He was going to submit for his own good.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 4:57 am

Joey remained where he was for a moment as the situation progressed to a serious level. His eyes widened as the dark energy came straight towards him.  Alona, tackling him to the ground as she shielded him from the attack.
These actions snapped Joey back to reality on what had to be done. He had to fight now… no holding back, but only enough to snap some sense into the deino. Joey began to build up an electric charge in his cheeks as he prepared his own attacks. The charge should give it a boost in his next attack.

As the charge built up, so did the amount of sparks that started to pop off the pikachu's cheeks. The energy was building up immensely.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 1:36 am

Alona Got off of the Pikachu, sighing. "No going back, Aaron. We're kicking your sorry ass until we knock some sense into you! Starting NOW!" The Sylveon flapped her ribbons like feelers towards the Dark type, sending sparkling winds towards him. Aaron however, saw this a mile away and dodge the attack without any effort. "I know how dangerous you are to me, Alona. You could potentially knock me out in one shot with that single attack, and I'm stronger than you!" Aaron chuckled. "You wouldn't want to do that? We're supposed to be mates, remember?" Aaron smirked darkly, a heart shaped projectile striking Alona, catching her off guard. She blushed, struggling to maintain her composure. "D-damn it... I forgot about that move...."

Alona Breath heavily, her heart trumping harder and harder. How could she let herself be a victim of this move? She's resisting, but how long will she keep this up? Aaron will no doubt have her turn against Joey. There has to be something, anything she could do to keep herself from being charmed like this. "J-Joey...." Alona Pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 4:30 am

Joey got up off the ground as the fox had gotten off of him. Joey staring at Aaron at this point as the odd attack struck alona. The mouse was a bit confused as to what the move had done. Alona seeming to plea to him about something…
"Huh?"

The electric mouse shook his head, trying to focus on the matter at hand. It was difficult to bring himself to actually attacking back… but he managed. Joey unleashed some of the energy that he had built up, targeting Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution EmptyMon May 09, 2016 3:36 pm

Aaron was shocked by Joey's attack. However, due to his typing, he was able to resist, only affected him slightly. He then sighed, shaking his head and making his way to Alona. "Why don't you sit this one out? I promise, Joey won't be hurt too much. Only if he submits that is." The moment Aaron gave Alona a kiss on the cheeks, her blush grown redder, struggling to maintain control on her body. She did what the Dragon type told her, she sat nearby the tree and watch the whole scene. The Deino then walked over to Joey, keeping his Distance. "If you really want to "Save me?" Alona sit this out. You and me fight, and you me alone."

The Dragon type got into his battle stance, having a serious expression on his face. "Fight with aggression, never hold back. If you want to beat me in this fight, you will do these things."

Alona however, was breathing heavily as her heart unnaturally warmed up to Aaron. And while that was happening. There was this one thing that was bothering her. Why did Camroth got affected by this darkness? From what she heard, he got turned in front of Aaron... She wanted to think more, but the thought of attract clouded her mind too much to think clearly.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution EmptySun May 22, 2016 3:53 am

Joey stared at Aaron as he basically gained control of Alona. It was then he realized that he was alone in this… and what he would have to do… now fell on him. Tears building in Joeys eyes, tears of anger, sadness, and fear all mixed as one. “I don’t fight with aggression!” Joey shouted as he fired off another bolt of energy towards the dark type.

“I fight for my friends!” he added as he used his speed enhancing abilities to create copies of himself surrounding Aaron. Each and every one of them had the same expression with tears.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution EmptyMon May 23, 2016 2:34 am

Aaron only chuckles as Joey shocked him again, barely hurting him. "We are friends! which is why I want to protect you. To prove that I AM Strong! I am powerful! But you guys don't take me seriously! You think I'm weak...Worthless... Nothing! I hate it! I LOTHE IT!" He slowly teared up, unaware of Joey's use of double team. "I'm doing this for you... I'm doing this for Alona, for Camroth! I care about them so much... this darkness is to blame! It's making me mad! CRAZY! I won't listen to it! I WILL NEVER EVOLVE! EVER!!!!!!!" Aaron suddenly used his Roar move, echoing the dark sky.

Alona is very slowly recovering from her love-struck status effect, and more she recovers, the more she thinks about Camroth, Aaron's brother. Aaron say They both care deeply about each other. So is it possible that...? "Aaron..."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 2:35 am

The clones Joey had continued to remain still, all with tears on their faces. Joey crying slightly as Aaron roared into the dark sky. With that, half the clones that Joey had managed faded from existence.

As the remaining clones started to emit sparks from their cheeks. The energy seemed to form a circle of light due to the fact that these clones were no clones at all. They were images Joey had left from his speed. The light of the energy seemed to glow more intensely where the clones were while a faint glow remained in between each image.

“If you were my friend!” Joey started but cut out… The images quickly stopped at the same time, leaving just joey standing in front of Aaron. “ha…” Joey cried, “Y-you would trust me...” he uttered softly.

As he said this, the sparks on his cheeks stopped, and he sat there with tears falling from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution Empty

Back to top Go down

Blessing of an Evolution
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next