Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

... The Moon Will Set.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

... The Moon Will Set. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Sitting among the desert sands, now silver in the lunar light, a small Fox Pokemon waited anxiously for her partner for this mission to show up. Where was Noel? She had some news for the Riolu. Not good news, either. Nervously, she fiddled with the midnight blue ribbon wrapped around her foreleg.

She'd put a slip of paper in her Treasure Bag, eyeing it once more. This wasn't good. She would need to wait until Noel showed up to ask how they'd proceed with this. She couldn't go behind the guild's back, especially so soon after joining - she could be kicked out. On the other hand, she had promised the Solrock that they'd save it's friend...

"Ugh... where is she?" The six-tailed vixen muttered, this whole situation was putting her in a foul mood. Despite her unsure emotions, however, one thing was for sure. They didn't have all night.

Energy: 5
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:37 pm

Noel nodded "ya it may not fix everything but it will allow you to start to make things right" Noel says as her head was still hitting itself about how cheesy she sounded

"You are both right" the lunatone says to both of them with a nod "though I don't think he will forgive me I have to try."

Noel sighed a little bit happy they didn't have to fight but also because that also sounded cheesy
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Something told Lumina that the Solrock would forgive it. It had been looking for the Lunatone all day trying to help it in the first place, right? ... still, the Vulpix never wanted to try and be encouraging again, after that. She hadn't wanted to break her promise, but maybe it really would've been less trouble just to knock this guy out.

Nevertheless, she turned back to the Lunatone. "Now's as a good a time as ever to tell you, I'm with the Grassveil Guild, if you somehow hadn't picked up on it from the Treasure Bag." She searched through the before mentioned bag and fished out her Explorer's Badge. "I can send you back to the guild with this, but just be aware that the police will be waiting. Solrock might be, too." She needed to be clear that he would have to hand himself in - she couldn't have him making a scene back at the guild if she sent him back.

Energy: 18
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:51 pm

Noel nods "ya we were sent to try to help you" Noel says still not 100% sure on how that badge worked but didn't really see that as something to ask now

The lunatone floats and gives one slight nod "I understand" he says as he remains in place waiting but he says one last thing "thank you"
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:01 am

Holy cow. Had that actually succeeded? Not that Lumina was complaining about having talked an enemy into surrendering, but she honestly hadn't expected it to work. She remembered her mother once telling her that a pen was mightier than a sword, but it was only now that she knew it from experience. With a newfound respect for diplomacy, she aimed her badge in the direction of the Lunatone.

"Just stay still." She advised. A bright light came from the small item, shining onto the Lunatone. The small beam of light gradually grew bigger until, with a flash of light, the moon-shaped Pokemon was gone, having been transported back to the guild. The Vulpix still wished that she knew about that little trick before she had to drag that Cacturne all the way back to Grassveil, but she supposed everyone made a blunder or two.

The Fox Pokemon looked back at Noel, her head turned. "So, am I the only one who didn't expect that to work?" She questioned, legitimately curious as to how the Riolu felt about their approach to the problem. She hoped that the Solrock wouldn't feel as if they broke their promise, but Lumina wasn't about to go behind the guild's back, either. This was the closest they could've came to a compromise, in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:08 am

Noel's eyes were wide as the outlaw submitted to them she found it strange over the few years of exploring with her mother she had only seem this sort of thing happen sometimes still in a little shock she shook her head to get rid of some memories that flooded her mind

She watched the outlaw disappear in a bright flash oh light most likely back to the guild while she preferred to walk home she also wondered what being sucked up in a large beam of light felt like did they get sick along the way or was it like a second whichever Noel was still slightly shocked about how easy this was

Noel turned to face the Fox Pokemon listening to what she had to say "to be honest no I really did not think that would work" she says and then smirks and laughs slightly "man were we cheesy while talking to him" she says with a small Laugh
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:15 am

"I know." Lumina muttered, rolling her eyes. "I told him what he needed to hear, but really... I don't think that was my finest moment." Still, she was glad with how this all turned out. She finished the job, got as close to a compromise as they could, and the two of them would be a little richer. "And I'm not getting so invested in these jobs next time..." She added. She wondered if that badge of hers could beam her back, too. It sure would save her some time, but she wasn't willing to test it out.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:19 am

Noel scratches the back oh her head and looks up "really I thought it was great but" she stopped for a moment and tilted her head.to the side and closed her eyes "I think I was a lot more cheesy" she says still laughing slightly "it was a little hard not to with this job" she says in reply to her talking still wondering about that badge
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:27 am

A smirk crossed the Vulpix's face. "At least that much we can agree on. If I was bad with the cheesy pep talks, you weren't any better." Somehow, she felt like the Riolu was starting to rub off on her. That was the only way Lumina could've started to care as much as she did about this job and keeping her word to the Solrock.

Who knew, maybe that wasn't a bad thing.

"Well. Noel?" The Fox Pokemon asked, alert as ever in case something suddenly decided to jump out at them. You never knew with Mystery Dungeons, after all, and if Noel didn't remember which way was out they could be here for a while. ... Lumina had forgotten to keep track in all the excitement. "I guess now's a good time to head back. I'd call this a successful mission."

(I think this thread's pretty much over with, you want to make the last post?)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:32 am

A smirk came across noel's face as she laughed once more "hey it worked didn't it" she said still happy a mission was done without having to fight though she wanted to through the whole mission eh sometimes being a pacifist is better then anything.

"Yup a successful mission" Noel says as she points over the way they came "back to grassveil" she says as she starts to walk back happy she remembers where they came from
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

... The Moon Will Set.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4