Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

... The Moon Will Set.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Sitting among the desert sands, now silver in the lunar light, a small Fox Pokemon waited anxiously for her partner for this mission to show up. Where was Noel? She had some news for the Riolu. Not good news, either. Nervously, she fiddled with the midnight blue ribbon wrapped around her foreleg.

She'd put a slip of paper in her Treasure Bag, eyeing it once more. This wasn't good. She would need to wait until Noel showed up to ask how they'd proceed with this. She couldn't go behind the guild's back, especially so soon after joining - she could be kicked out. On the other hand, she had promised the Solrock that they'd save it's friend...

"Ugh... where is she?" The six-tailed vixen muttered, this whole situation was putting her in a foul mood. Despite her unsure emotions, however, one thing was for sure. They didn't have all night.

Energy: 5
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 6:38 am

Noel turns to lumina and shrugs this seemed like the best deal they were going to get sure it could go wrong but that would most likely happen no matter what they did "I'm up for it if you are" she says to lumina but in Noel's mind she really wanted.to knock the sandslash out it kept flexing and was starting to miss Noel off

(20)

Last edited by Rezikun on Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 6:45 am

"Alright... might as well take the chance." Lumina turned towards the Sandshrew, who was still looking over at the two of them happily, hopping away from the older Sandslash. There was something of a mischievous, yet energetic gleam in her eyes as she motioned for the two of them to follow.

"This way! I'll show you where the Sandslash drove that mean ol' Lunatone outta our territory." She stood up briefly to look back at Noel and Lumina, a smile on her face. As if this was some sort of grand adventure. Then she turned her attention back to the ground in front of her, and she made a swift pace towards where the older members of her clan had gotten into that fight just a few hours before.

Energy: 16

Last edited by PhantomSun on Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:13 am

Noel just shrugs and follows the small sandshrew she was still thinking about how they were going to stop the lunatone it seemed like a fools errand to try to talk sense to a outlaw but I guess that means she was a fool because she was going to try and succeed or fail she will still hold her head high.

Noel was a little put off about the clans here there was some where she came from and her mother dealt with them either peaceful or broke through but Noel decided to keep a level head and walk on
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 6:09 pm

Lumina wasn't completely sure if she could trust this young Sandshrew. Though she seemed genuine enough, you could easily fake an attitude like that. She followed cautiously, not letting her guard down. The Vulpix had forced herself to be more aware then ever, what if this Sandshrew would just lead them into an ambush?

Though the Ground type seemed oblivious to her new companion's worries. "Not much farther now!" She chirped cheerfully, confident that she had nothing to fear in Scorchfall Desert. This was her home, after all! And these two explorers seemed nice enough.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:04 pm

Noel was still on guard as they both walked through since she was next lumina she leaned over to lumina "so do you think this is a trap or not" she whispers quietly so lumina could hear it only Noel thought this was going a little to well but didn't want to act until something happened
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:33 pm

The Vulpix paused. "... I don't know." She admitted softly, watching the Sandshrew carefully. But just then, the small yellow and white Mouse Pokemon turned around, seemingly unaware of the Vulpix's and Riolu's doubts.

"This is where the Sandslash drove him out!" She reported, taking a seat. "This is our territory's border, so I can't take you any farther. I think you should probably be on your way, unless you want to get in a fight with that Sandslash from before." She chuckled at her own attempt at a joke, keeping an eye on the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:37 pm

Noel was slightly shocked that they had not encountered any type of enemy it was pretty strange but deciding to not overstayed her welcome she started walking away giving a small wave to the sandshrew she kinda wanted to beat the tar outta that sandslash but she decided finding the lunatone was better
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:41 pm

Lumina padded further East with a small nod to the Sandshrew. She was cautious at first, but after another minute or two, nothing seemed to be jumping out at them... "That went surprisingly well... Negotiating with feral Pokemon is normally really difficult." She observed. If they Sandslash had been telling the truth, then they were in Diglett and Dugtrio territory now. She watched the ground carefully, making sure that neither of the mole-like Pokemon would suddenly pop up beneath her paws.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:45 pm

Ya it's strange to not be randomly attacked" she said sarcastically as they moved forward making sure to keep a eye on the ground just in case something decided to jump at them they were now in another territory so having caution would be recommended to this situation

Rezikun carried out 4 launched of one Scorchfall Desert :
... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 LcNenQr , ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 Hippop10 , ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 Sandsh10 , ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 Oran_b10
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:49 pm

Lumina nodded. She was about to say something, probably about how she was surprised they hadn't been attacked yet, too, but she stubbed her foot on something. Biting back a yelp, she found a small item half-buried in the sand. "... more candy? Really?" She said dryly, picking it up and passing it over to Noel. "You can have it. I still have no idea why there's so much of it in the Mystery Dungeons lately."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:54 pm

Noel takes the candy and spots a small berry taking both of the items she was about to say something when something shot out of the sand it was a Hippopotas and started right for Noel she stood for a second waiting for it to get closer to Noel when it was about to hit her she spun on her heel and punched it with a sky uppercut launching it away "weird" she says silently
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:59 pm

Lumina stared blankly as the Hippopotas got launched away, and she wondered if it would come back. "Well, you don't need to be surprised that we weren't attacked anymore." She said dryly, and continued to walk. Yet she had only taken a few steps when a Sandshrew burst out of the ground directly below Noel's feet, using Dig to try and slam into the Riolu.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:04 pm

Noel laughed slightly "ya I guess I don" was all she said before the ground moved at her feet as something had popped up launching her slightly up she spun around and kicked whatever had decided to try to take her by surprise and with a loud bashing noise she had her foot right inside of the hole taking it out she watched as something in the ground ran away Noel just sighs

(E20-5=15)
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:07 pm

"... did you just beat them?" Lumina asked, tilting her head as she tried to figure that out. Darn it, she needed to learn how to beat things in a single blow. It seemed like a useful skill to have. Really, how do other Pokemon beat things in one attack? Do they hit pressure points or something? She wondered about this as she awaited the Riolu's answer.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:13 pm

"Huh ya I did" she replied softly but noticing the curious expression on luminas face decided to elaborate about how when just bat them one strike "well it is a little hard to do but for every Pokemon certain hits will affect others more like a hit to a diglets head will cause a lot more damage then if you hit them in the face" she replied thinking it over a bit more "same thing with that hippopotas I just hit em where it really really hurts my mom taught me" she says as she shrugs slightly "sometimes I get it right but I mostly get it wrong hard to hit em like that"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

... The Moon Will Set.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next