Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Berry Search

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Berry Search - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Well, if I want to start an herbal shop, I need berries......This would be a good place to start, then."
The Lillipup walked around, trying to find the berries she needed, but was unsuccesful. "Well, then, I'll just keep searching". She walked off, deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:59 am

" I'm sorry you obviously do not understand what my concept of a game is." Shaman replied back. " If you did you'd understand why Crazy Eights is not a game we would be playing right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:05 am

'Well, then what's your concept of a game? Tag?" she said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:13 am

Shaman burst into a large fit of laughter. " Oh lord no tag is less of a game then crazy eights." Shaman informed Lilly. " A game, is a the most advanced version of a challenge. Testing your mind and all forms of tact along with risk and even the correct amount of luck. Some games can even apply to your physcial state." Shaman lectured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:24 am

'Chess?" Lilly guessed. "No offense, but I don't really like chess. Unless you're talking about a memory game..."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:27 am

Shaman blinked and then sighed. " No not exactly you seem to have missed the point ever so slightly." He mumbled fumbling around in his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:37 am

"Well then just tell me what kind of game you want, and we'll play it. Okay?" Lilly was just a little bit annoyed now.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:42 am

" Alright then, we'll need the puzzle you took along with the coin." Shaman instructed holding out his hand for her to return them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:46 am

"Fine. You know I had it under my paw the whole time. And here's the coin." Lilly turned over the coin, grabbed the puzzle where she had left it and tossed it over to Shaman. "Okay, what now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:03 am

" Thank you!" Catching the materials that had just been throne at him he grabbed one puzzle and tossed it as far as he could in one direction and with the other he placed on the ground right in between the pair. " Call it in the air. " He instructed as he flipped the coin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:06 am

"Tails" Lilly practically screeched into his ear.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:13 am

Shaman caught the coin and brought it to the back of his opposite hand." Heads!" He announced and stashed the coin in his cloak pocket along with a ton of other things. " Alright that was to pick sides I'll take the far side." Shaman stated as he chased after the puzzle he had thrown. " Alright if you look at the puzzle you have you'll noticed I removed all the slider tiles." Shaman pointed to the puzzle for her to check.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:32 pm

"Wait, what are we doing, exactly?" Th Lillipup looked a little excited and worried.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:12 am

" Like I said it's a game." Shaman answered, flicking the puzzle tiles into the air and letting them fall into the same hand. " The tiles to my puzzle should be in the grass right next to you." Shaman commented pointing to the area he thought they were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:02 am

"Yeah, I see them. But what are we doing?" She no longer looked worried, but rather a bit confused. She cocked her head to the side, as if curious.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:15 am

" The game simple, e both have the pieces to the other's puzzle, the game be far too easy if we just got all the pieces back so the game goes like this, as soon as one of us can guess the picture on the puzzle we win if you need to find all the pieces to guess then you can." Shaman explained. " Alright you can do anything you want to get the tiles, prepare yourself GAME TIME!" Shaman declared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Berry Search   The Berry Search - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Berry Search
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next