Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Noel the wanderer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Noel the wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Noel the wanderer   Noel the wanderer EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:01 am

I posted a thread on grassveil town but now i'm posting here so i can hope to make some friends to Rp with and have alot of fun on threads exploring places.

Noel is a wandering explorer Who never likes to stay in the same place for that long she can almost always be seen wearing her red scarf. overall she is easy to get along with and fun to partner with she will never let a friend down nor will she ever stand by as others get hurt. she knows how to sense aura and is great at tracking and following a path. One of the things she loves is Jewels and will always keep gems she Finds in her bag for safe keeping. most of the time she will go to the local guild and do jobs on the board but she never wants to join up with the guild. lastly if anyone wants help or needs a partner she will always be there to help and fight along side them.

I know where Noel is going to go with her story she is trying to make her name known as a explorer so she can become better then her mother one thing she is trying to do is find something that no one has ever found a secret that no one has ever seen before and will gladly accept any and all help to find that.

So if you want to Rp with Noel please respond to this or Pm me either or is fine
Back to top Go down

Noel the wanderer
Page 1 of 1