Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Noel's history

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Noel's history  Empty
PostSubject: Noel's history    Noel's history  EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:43 pm

This is noels exploration with her mother this takes place in a area far away from the normal places on the site Noel is of course the riolu and the lucario is her mother Maria.

"a Lucario can be seen walking towards a large old ruin She is wearing a small red scarf and has large bag on her back the just stops at the base of her tail the bag color is the same as her fur behind the lucario a small riolu can be seen happily walking behind with a smaller bag slung over her shoulder"

Maria: Noel are you keeping up.

"maria stops and turns around to look at her daughter"

Noel: Yes mom i'm keeping up.

"the small riolu says with a large smile plastered on her face"

Maria: ok then just checking, Don't want you to get lost like the last time.

Noel: I said i was sorry i thought i saw something.

"Maria just smiles"

Maria: well you did find the entry into the ruins so i can't be mad.

"the small riolu's smile comes back as she Follows her mother, Maria Looks up and sees a large staircase going up toward a huge door on the mountain side"

Maria (in her head): ok now all we have to do is get up their and we will be ok

Maria: Noel come on

"Maria bends down as Noel climbs on her back, Maria gets in a low stance and dashes up to the door at a lightning fast pace, she was right to do so because as she hit the certain areas large traps come up and try to hit her as she moves with such skill dodging all of the traps as she runs up the stairs Getting to the top near the door"

Maria: well that was a ride wasn't it Noel?

"Noel happily jumping on Maria's back Ignorant of all the traps that attacked them"

Maria: Ok stay on noel

"maria first tries to open the large door and notices that there is a large key hole"

Maria: ok i need a key, well Do i noel?

Noel: blast it open mom!.

"maria charges a large aura ball between her paws and fires it at the door breaking it open, she walks through the door searching around the area but it is to dark to see."

Maria: Noel can you see anything?

Noel: nope it's way to dark mom

"Maria's eyes slowly turn blue as she uses the aura to sense the area, But then notices the a large pool of aura and jumps backwards as a large hyper beam hits where she was standing"

Maria: shoot it's guarded by, No way!.

"using the light from the hyper beam notices what pokemon it is it's the legendary registeel attacking her, she swears under her breath as she puts noel down"

Maria: Noel stay here i'll take care of him

Noel: yes mother

"Maria slowly takes a small orb out of her bag as she holds it up to the air she focuses aura into the ball as her appearance changes her fists and feet turn a shade of red as two of the long parts on the back oh her head grow and gain a red tint and he spikes on the feet legs and chest get sharper and lastly her back slowly turns into a type of cape going as low as the mid section of her legs"

Maria: Let's do this.

"she runs at the regi at a lightning fast speed charging up a aura Sphere Using the the time the regi needs to charge up from the hyper beam launches the sphere at the regi hitting it in the middle of it's head as she jumps up to the sky, the regi finishing up charging fires another hyper beam at the speedy lucario, Maria flips in the air as the attack misses as Maria smashes her fist into the regi and continues the assault with a barrage of punches and kicks Till it goes down"

Maria: he's down but not out i better hurry come on noel

"Noel runs up to her mom jumping on her back as they continues through the ruins, She comes across a large room with a huge chest in the middle sensing a trap uses her aura sense to try to detect traps and notices a few around the 4 beams in the room the quickly moves dodging the traps going for the chest slowly opens it as she sees a large bounty of treasure and jewels but only takes a few gems and gold before closing the chest"

Maria: remember noel save some for others who may come here.

Noel: yes mom i know

"they both quickly leave the ruins and walk the way home"

Maria: so noel how was your 2nd exploration, Did you enjoy it?

Noel: yes i loved it and i got to see you change again so that was fun think i will ever be able to do that?

Maria: well once you can beat me i'll give you the stone so you better keep up your training.

"they both slowly walk home to look for another ruin"

There we are hope anyone who reads this enjoys it
Back to top Go down

Noel's history
Page 1 of 1