Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

First step towards dream.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

First step towards dream. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lucerne couldn't believe she had finally arrived at the guild. She could literally burst in pure joy. But, if she did burst, then how could she join the guild?

She was staring at the entrance, entranced by its grandness. No wonder her savior asked her to be an explorer first. The pressure of entering an entrance that would change her fate and destiny was enough to make the poor buizel fainted. She wondered how her savior's first day. Was it like hers? 'No, no! I have to focus on this first!' Lucerne thought, shaking her heads rather powerfully.

"Now..." Lucerne's stares turned into glares. Though she was still nervous, she was more than ready to enter the guild and asked the guild master to make her an explorer. "It's now or never," Lucerne muttered as she took a step forward to the guild. She hoped nothing bad would happen.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:53 pm

"Of course it is, sweetie.", Faye smiled while writing down the team name in that tome of hers.
"Congratulations, dearie! You are now officially a member of this guild!"
Using her vines to take one of the many bags, that were hanging on a wall off of its hook, she then placed it in front of the guild's newest member before beginning to explain:
"This is your Treasure Bag. It's a great help in carrying items and will certainly be useful for you. Inside it you will find your Explorer Badge, a Wonder Map and a little surprise. So, do you want to look inside now, or should we get right to assigning a room for you?"

(The surprise is a ribbon in the colour of your choice, just like those the player recieves at the start of Time/Darkness/Sky)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:09 pm

The confused Buizel blinked her eyes several times. 'Whoa! I got a bag and other things? Cool!'

She wanted to open the bag right away and looked at what the surprise was. But, she didn't do it. Of course she didn't do it when she would get a room for her own! It was like a dream came true. She didn't need to sleep outside, and she didn't need to think about where she should sleep. "I'll open it up after I get my room," the Buizel exclaimed confidently.

She couldn't wait to get into her room and opened up the bag.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:56 pm

"Very well. If you would follow me then please, sweetie?"
With those words, the Meganium placed the book back on its shelf again and put the quill and ink back into her drawer.
Walking towards the door again, she continued:
"We're almost finished with the introduction process, dearie."
After a quick tour through the guild and its facilities, during which Faye introduced a variety of Pokémon and explained the use of the systems in the guild, the duo had arrived at the quarters again.
The Grass type walked up to one of the doors, opened it and explained:
"This will be your room. There isn't much inside, but you can decorate it any way you like, my dear. Usually rescue teams only use these rooms for sleeping though, so most members don't really change anything. For now I'd suggest for you to rest. An exciting day lies behind you and without doubt the next one will be just as excitng, so you should be prepared. Are there any other questions you're having? If not, then we'd be finished here, sweetie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 6:07 am

The tour was an interesting one. Faye explanations were easy to understand. Though as soon as the tour ended, the Buizel got a few questions in her mind. It was her chance when the Meganium asked whether she had a question or not. 'Why not?'

"Umm, yes. I do have one. Or two, in fact," Lucerne said. She laughed nervously and scratched her head. "I can have all this room all for myself? I mean, I don't have to share with other explorer who are not on my team, right?" she asked. Then, she felt that she couldn't hold her suspicion deep inside her heart anymore. "And also... Umm.. Faye? Who are you?" Lucerne asked, looking at the Meganium seriously.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:09 pm

The Meganium chuckled.
"Don't worry, dearie. This room is yours. As far as I am aware, there will be no possibility of you sharing this room with anyone you don't want to share it with."
The second question was one of a more interesting nature. Deciding to have some fun, the guildmaster left out one very specific detail...
"Me? Oh, let's see...my name is Faye, I am a Meganium. My type is Grass and I live here in the guild in Grassveil Town. I like plants, long walks on the beach and the occassional sunbath I guess. I am 5'11'' tall and weigh 221.6 lbs. My eye colour is amber, my favourite colour is green and my favourite berries are Pecha Berries."
Is there anything else you would like to know about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 5:51 am

Lucerne looked deep into her eyes. 'Hmm, yes they're amber... Wait, I've been tricked!' Lucerne shook her head to clear herself from any other thought that might distract her. "Umm.. Lesse. Who are you to this guild? Like...what is your...rank?" Lucerne asked. Curiosity killed the Skitty, and apparently it might also kill the Buizel. Her heart was pounding erratically. She was too curious about who Faye was.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 8:11 pm

The guildmaster chuckled once again. It was time to tell her who she truly was.
"Well, I guess you could call me a retired explorer. Back when I was younger I went on missions myself, but now I oversee  the proceedings at this here guild, get the new recruits signed up and stuff like that. I guess that means you could call my position that of "guildmaster", sweetie."
Now this was going to be interesting. How would the Buizel react to this revelation? Hopefully she wouldn't be too intimidated. It was just a title after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:33 am

"Guildmaster?" Lucerne asked, tilting her head. Now, where had she heard that word? Guildmaster? Well, it came from Guild and Master. Which mean, the Master of the Guild? Master? As in...

Lucerne's head was literally fuming with black smoke. Some of her gears in her brain were probably loose and she couldn't figure out who or what a Guildmaster was. "Urgh, stop it!" she said weakly, holding her dear head as if it was her life, "Guildmaster? As in the highest rank on this Guild?"

Lucerne blinked a few times and realized that the person she was talking to was the HIGHEST in rank. "You're the highest?! Cool!" she said excitedly. Not only that she could meet the Guildmaster on her first day, the Meganium she proud of was a GUILDMASTER. "I'm so going to be like you," Lucerne grinned. She could hardly wait for that day.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:02 pm

Now this was an unexpected reaction. Most Pokémon instantly became mindlessly and spinelessly sycophantic when they heard of the Meganium's position in the guild.
This Buizel instead seemed to have chosen her as a new rule model or something of the sort.
It was a refreshing change for once.
"Well, then I wish you the best of luck with that. I'm sure you will be a great guildmaster some day. Never give up on your dreams, sweetie, and eventually you will see them come true."
A warm smile spread out across the Grass type's face. Finally she wasn't being treated like some deity but rather like an actual Pokémon. For some reason many other Pokémon tended to elevate those of higher positions to insanely high levels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 2:00 am

Lucerne nodded and smiled happily. Her tails were wagging as if they were canine's. "Thank you. I will do my best," Lucerne said. Now that she had a room for herself, and also knowing who the Guildmaster was, all she needed to do was to surpass her and became one of the best explorer!

'I might also need...' Lucerne pondered. She needed something, but she needed to ask the Guildmaster first. "Another question. If I find someone who want to join my team, do I need to bring him or her to you?" Lucerne asked. This was her guild after all. She had to make sure that she followed the rule. Or else, all her dreams would go to the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:47 pm

"That would be advisable, dearie.", the guildmaster smiled.
"It wasn't my idea, but there is certain paperwork to be done if a team is to be added a member. That new member would need their equipment as well of course."
Now this was an inquisitive Pokémon. Of course she didn't admit it, but Faye was glad that the Buizel was asking this many questions as they kept her away from the paperwork she would have to do just a while longer. This Buizel would be a great explorer some day. The Meganium was sure of that. Perhaps she would even found her own guild some day. Who knew?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:31 am

Lucerne nodded understandingly. She would never touch anything like paperwork. It would cause her brain to explode, literally. And, she didn't want it. But seeing that her action would help the Guildmaster, she smiled happily.

She wanted to ask more, but she couldn't think off any other questions. "I...don't have any more questions... I think," Lucerne said, laughing nervously and scratching her head, "May I ask more question some other time? In your quarters?"

She knew the Meganium would be busy with paperwork, but she knew she had to ask someone. Being new in this guild, she barely knew anyone except Faye.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:43 pm

"Of course you can, dearie. But for now you should be getting some rest. Tomorrow will be a big day for you after all. So good night, sweetie!"
Hopefully the Buizel would actually be having pleasant dreams. Some new explorers tended to be too nervous to sleep and a few of them had actually knocked at her door about this issue already. In the middle of the night. So for both of their sakes it was to be hoped that the Water type would not be one to suffer from this sort of predicament.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 5:18 am

'A big day. A bigger day than today.' the Buizel couldn't help but smile. She nodded at the Meganium. "Good night, Faye," Lucerne said. She was happy that the Meganium would love to help her. She would get a lot to learn from the Guildmaster, if she wanted to surpass her that is.

Now, she started with etiquette, or at least that's what she heard from her savior. She was waiting for the Guildmaster to leave, but she didn't show that she wanted the Guildmaster to go away. Now etiquette was something difficult for her. 'Now... I'll just wait for her to leave before get into my room, right?' Now the Buizel was worried that she wasn't being as polite as the Meganium.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First step towards dream.   First step towards dream. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First step towards dream.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2