Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission!   Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

(19 energy)

Another mission in Pecha Forest- and so soon after their first one finding the Mysterious Gummi. Unlike the previous mission, however, today was not sunny. It was in fact raining, and perhaps even trying to hail. Fall was a wonderful time of the year. One day there's a perfect sun-breeze-shade ratio, and the next day everything is cold and miserable. Fortunately for Leif, rain was another form of water the he found to be tolerable, along with puddles and mud.

He recalled their previous playing I Spy and, as fun as it was, there were only so many good things to spy in this forest. Ideas raced through his head, but there was one he liked in particular. An item hunt, to see who could get more items than the other before the end of the trip. He would bring this idea up later.

Leif had his Defense Scarf equipped, so he could save energy when he was encountering pokemon. But because of the cold weather and utility uses, he was also wearing his Special Band and Red Ribbon, but was not reaping their effects. "So, Sova, how is that cut healing?" he inquired. Enough time passed that he had cleaned his respective articles of clothing of their blood.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission!   Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:46 pm

Sova didn't expect to be taken along for the teleport, but he actually didn't have any problem with it, it just let him get to the thief faster so he could start beating his necklace out of it faster. As they dropped, he prepared to land, not wanting to fall over and let the fiend get away. And land he did, but he also slipped in the mud. By the time he got to his feet, the Murkrow was already unable to fly away, making it an easy target. It was having trouble standing, too bad for it, he wasn't in a merciful mood.

Even though the enemy was nearly incapacitated already, he tackled it at full power, knocking it backwards into a tree and knocking it out, then proceeded to retrieve his bag and check to make sure the necklace was still there and in tact, which it was. He then turned his attention to Leif. "Thanks....are you alright?" He was a bit shaken up and that was clear through his voice, but he was relieved to have his necklace back. He decided it was best to keep it around his neck even in the rain and did as such.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission!   Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:55 pm

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. My back hurts though..." He stretched a bit, "That was a pretty big fall. Oh well. At least you have your necklace back, right?" he looked at the unconscious bird, then around the area. "Well, on the bright side, I guess we aren't any more lost or less lost than we were before the first teleport. And what about you, are you alright?" He figured to pull off an all out tackle like that, he must have been pretty okay, but it couldn't hurt to ask.

Leif saw a burst of light, then a loud noise. Thunder and lightning. The rain was still hard, the wind still cruel. "I don't think the weather is showing any sign of letting up. If you're okay I think we should hurry on."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission!   Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:44 am

Sova's physical pain was just some aching from the fall, but it was nothing compared to the mental trauma that would have been caused by losing his necklace. "Yeah, I've got my necklace, it doesn't matter if I'm hurt." He thought about what he had just said for a second before realizing it seemed like he was saying he was hurt. "N-not that I'm hurt. Just....it'd be a small price to pay."

He noticed the booming thunder and lightning as well. "Yeah, lets hurry up so we can get out of here. Might wanna stay away from the trees, they're like lightningrods." He said as he walked through the mud. This day was much worse than just boring.

Lord E V carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission! - Page 2 O9xqXFR
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission!   Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:06 am

"Well, that's good then. Alright, I can do-" just as Leif began to walk away from the tree he was under, pushing a branch out of his way, the rustling startled a pineco and caused it to drop down. It hit Leif in the head, and he bent over in pain. Being struck in the head after a concussion was not unlike having the painful headrush when you are sick and then having a friendly hammer strike you in the temple. He doubled over, wincing, forgetting to breath from the pain.

The pineco, never really meaning any harm, only having been startled, spun off to reattach itself to a different branch. Leif on the other hand tried to stand up, but that made his head throb worse. After a moment the pain cleared enough for him to stand, his eyes opened, and he began walking again as he was. "I'm alright..." he reassured Sova. After a moment of walking, he had a flashback of himself walking alongside a ditto and tododile. He didn't know how he knew, but he knew the ditto was one of his parents and the tododile his brother. "Sova... I just remembered something. I mean, from before when I got the amnesia."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission!   Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:29 am

Sova stopped at the sight his friend in pain. But he didn't know what to do, he didn't see any physical wounds, how could he possibly help? Perhaps fight off the attacker? No....it wasn't an attacker, just a Pineco that fell on him, as it was now spinning away. As soon as his partner was able to open his eyes, he was relieved. Hearing that Leif was alright was even more relieving. Then the fire nation attacked came the flashback. What could his friend have remembered? He had wanted to know about Leif's past for a while now, and might have finally had a chance.

"Really!? What? What'd ya remember?" He was talking a bit fast in excitement, not noticing he was doing it.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission!   Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:37 am

Leif held one of his hands up to his head, still a bit sore. "I was walking along side a ditto and a tododile... I'm not sure why, but I know the ditto was my mother, and tododile was my brother... I can't really make anything else out of it. But I know that if I want to find them, this won't be an easy task." He shook his head, trying to make the pain go away. "But that isn't important right now. Right now we have a mission to do. I can think about it later."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission!   Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:55 am

Think about it later? Sova wanted to know more as soon as possible though. "Well, can't we do both? I'd like to know more about you and we can walk and talk." He may have sounded selfish, but he didn't intend for a talk to slow them down any. The rain still showed no signs of letting up so he wanted something to occupy his time anyways.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission!   Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 9:00 am

"Well... like I said, I can't make anything else out of it. All I remember was walking alongside them and knowing who they were. But it does give me a lead. If I ever meet a ditto, or a tododile, or any evolution of tododile even, then I'll have a lead. I guess I could also ask evolutions of Abras, but I've already been trying that and haven't had any good leads." he sighed, "but if you insist..." he thought hard, "I can try to remember more..."

He tried probing deeper into those thoughts. It was the same memory. They were walking back to where they lived, in some obscure small village. There were a few pokemon glaring. "And... for some reason it seems like the other pokemon don't like us. That's odd, I don't think we were criminals..."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission!   Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 10:00 am

"Aw....well if you weren't criminals, maybe it's because of the Ditto.  Dittos are confusing, some Pokemon don't like confusing things.  It's not fair, but it happens."  Sova didn't want to sound mean, but it was the truth.  Though he said it in a nice way, or at least as nice as one can say something like that.  "Well, no need to dwell on that.  You're with me now, and I DO like you.  Now, we have a Diglett to rescue."  He noticed the cloud cover was getting a bit lighter.  The rain wasn't letting up, but at least it wasn't quite as dark.

(10 energy)
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission!   Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 10:05 am

"I suppose that would make sense. I guess that would also explain why it doesn't seem so strange to me." Leif looked as the area got lighter. Even if the rain was still miserably cold, sun could make it less miserable. "Hey look! Maybe if this keeps up we'll get some heat. Even with the rain. In this sort of weather I'll take whatever I can get." thinking about the heat made him feel warmer, like a placebo, even if there was no true source of his alleged warmth.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission!   Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:06 am

Sova silently wished it would get warmer, but he doubted the rain stopping would change the temperature much. "Well, either way, the rain letting up would be nice." He scanned the area, not noticing anything out of the ordinary. Perhaps now would be a good chance to just have a talk. "So, looks like we've got some time to kill while we're walking, anything you wanna talk about? Anything you may want to ask me?" He couldn't ask much to his friend, given the whole amnesia ordeal, but he could at least tell Leif about himself.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission!   Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:23 am

(12 energy)

"Yeah. I agree." Leif had also looked around and found nothing of particular interest. Before he could continue thinking he heard Sova speaking. "Hmm... I dunno, what was your family like? What brought you to become an explorer here at Grassveil?" Leif tried to remember, but he couldn't figure out what separated him from the family he just recalled.

Part of him hoped that another pineco would drop down and hit him in the head to remember more, but for all he knew maybe that would make it worse, so he wasn't about to try banging his head on trees. Maybe he could remember something in his dreams. He thought to himself, sorry I can't tell you more about me Sova, I will if I can remember more.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission!   Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:33 am

Sova hesitated a moment before answering. His parents had been missing for quite a while and he didn't like thinking about....possibilities, but he was with his friend, he could talk about that kind of thing. "Well, my dad's an Absol, my mom's a Leafeon. They're a rescue team, just the two of them, but they've taken me on a lot of less dangerous missions, so I picked up a lot of useful skills from them. I got my necklace from my mom, that's why it's so important to me." He paused before continuing, partly just wanting to completely forget the topic.

"I'd....planned to join the guild for a long time, but I just recently decided to just do it because my parents went missing on a mission. I'm hoping I can find them." Deep down, he had the fear his parents would never be seen again, but he didn't want to talk about that part. Though, it was probably obvious from the sad look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

PostSubject: Re: Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission!   Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:49 am

Leif could see from Sova pausing in his speech, form his hesitance, from his sad look, and from the possibility of them being gone, that this was an uncomfortable topic for Sova. He was going to apologize, but he figured that would only make him think about it more, so maybe a change of topic would be for the best. "So, I know a while ago, before we formed a team, I already asked you which pokemon you wanted to evolve into. You seemed to be pretty unsure. Have you gotten more of an idea about now?" Leif had hoped this would keep the topic less melancholy, and put Sova in a better mood. He didn't suspect Sova did have an idea, but he kept his hopes up, and tried to think of another topic in case he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission!   Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:37 pm

Sova considered his options for a moment.  They had already discussed it before, but since then he had narrowed down his options.  A lot.  "I'm thinking about Glaceon, for two reasons.  One, it's the most fun.  I could make snow!" He said with a smile.  Being reminded of the thought of being able to do something like making snow made him happy, he loved snow, but there was still another reason.  One that was much less friendly.

"Two, it's one of the most powerful.  Ever been hit by a Glaceon's Blizzard or Frost Breath?  And a Glaceon's body is really durable."  It was a bit unusual for him to be thinking about being more powerful like that, but situations like almost being robbed and getting a bloody cut on his forehead made him consider it over other qualities.  But at least his mood was better now.

Talking about evolving reminded him of something he wanted to ask his teammate.  "Speaking of which, remember where we met?  I wasn't just looking for my parents, I was looking for an evolution stone.  I hadn't decided on Glaceon yet, but I wanted to find a stone for evolving into one while I was there and never did.  I plan to go back soon, maybe you'd like to go with me?"

(Note : Glaceon actually does have a high special attack and a good offensive movepool.  Strongest Frost Breath around outside of possibly a few legendaries.  It also has high defense and special defense.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission!   Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Missing Diglett - Team Sentima's Second Mission!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next