Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Lance the Riolu was walking through the forest, looking for some peacha berries to eat. He hasn't had anything all morning, and his stomach was demanding that he better put something in it soon. He looked around, trying to spot a peacha berry, but he didn't see one. He kept on walking, hoping that he will find a peacha berry soon.

[11/16 energy left]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:19 pm

[Sorry about my previous post. Something must of messed it up. Anyways, I'll try to make sure it doesn't happen again.]

Lance saw the tangela jump out at him, and the Riolu quickly jumped back. He saw dawn use her shadow sneak attack, and then Lance jumped near the tangela and used blaze kick on it, causing a great amount of damage to the pokemon. He then jumped back and got into his attack stance, waiting to see if it still had the energy to fight back.
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

Poké : 658

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:29 pm

Dawn also stared at the tangela,  but she saw swirls in it's eyes,  meaning it fainted "Your 'Blazing Kick' really did the trick,  tangelas being grass types." Dawn told Lance as she started picked  Pecha berries from the bush and passes them to Lance then a few for herself.

Energy (5/13)
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:56 pm

LanceTheDragon carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 PopjRW4
ies that was handed to him, then he looked at Dawn. "Hey, are you planning on keeping one of those for future use?" He knew that there would be a time where a pecha berry would come in handy. He then decided to look around some more, wanting to find something useful.

[Roll="Pecha Forest"][/Roll]
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:12 pm

"Well, I did pick one up for future use," Dawn said.  "And it's kind of convenient that there are Pecha berries in a Dungeon filled with many grass types,  as they can learn some poisoning moves" she shuddered a bit at the thought of being poisoned slowly losing energy... She quickly snapped out of it. "Well,  you're right,  we should try looking for a few more".

StarBright24 carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 HUdHrl3
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:16 pm

[Bluekat figured out why my posts were messing up: the code was case sensitive, so when I put a capital R instead of a lowercase r in roll, the code glitched. But now that I know what the problem was, I will make sure to never do it again.]

Lance saw something on the ground. When he picked it up, he saw that it was a seed. He looked at it closely, and figured out what kind of seed it was. It was a blast seed, one of his favorite kinds of seeds. He put it in his explorer bag, and kept on looking. He needed to get as much items as possible.

[Energy: 16/16 -3 (Tangela) -1 (Blast seed) +1 (page) =13/16

Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 La94TiN

Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:26 pm

Dawn saw that Lance had picked up not one, but two seeds, but the second one fell out of his page without him noticing. "You dropped this, it was with the Blast seed," Dawn said as she picked up the fallen seed. As she gave it back to Lance the Riolu, she noticed that it was a Swift Seed "and look, its a Swift Seed." the Ralts said.

Energy (5/13) = 4 + 1 From Page
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:39 pm

Lance gently grabbed the seed that dawn was handig to him. "Thanks." He said to her. He then put that seed into his bag, and continued looking. If he kept finding seeds, he might be able to open a seed shop. He smiled at that thought. It might be nice to sell stuff he found on his journeys when he can. He does get awfully bored sometimes.

[Energy: 13/16 -1 =12/16]

Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 WYrEDCu
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:21 pm

(Oops I wrote page instead of paw. Well,  I won't change it because it might affect your roll and change it.)

"Well come on, Lance. We can rest now until we continue exploring." the young Ralts said. Dawn sat down by the bush and started eating a Pecha berry. You could tell she loved the sweet flavor of it from the "mmm..." she said while eating.  She began thinking. "I made a new friend. And after this adventure, I will be an explorer, just like mom and dad. And there will be many more adventures and I will meet many Pokémon!" Dawn smiled at the thoughts, but it could be confused with her liking to eat Pecha berries.

Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 4LTlrqA
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:52 pm

As the area where they sat was a little bit like a hill,  things can roll down. Why am I saying this? Well, Dawn was eating a Pecha berry,  she felt something round bump into her leg.  When she turned to see what it was,  she saw a green berry with pink zigzag patterns.  No wait,  it was a Pink berry with green zigzag patterns. She recognized that it was a Watmel berry. How did this get here anyways? She then picked it up and put it in her inventory.

Energy (3/13)
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:17 pm

As Lance was looking around for more items, he noticed that Dawn found something. He walked over to her, picking up a petrify orb along the way, and smiled at her. "It seems like you've found something. What is it?" He wondered what she found. He slipped the petrify orb into his bag, which was starting to get heavier.
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:17 pm

"Seems like a Watmel berry rolled into me." the Ralts said.  Then she giggled "It's like I'm a magnet for berries! First a Pecha berry and now a Watmel berry." Then she finished the berry she was eating. Then, Dawn stood up and began to help Lance look for more items in the forest.

Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 PopjRW4
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 11:42 pm

Lance kept looking around for items. After looking for awhile, he saw a tree that look like it might hold a lot of items... or pokemon. He thought carefully about what pokemon might be resting in the tree. He desided to take the risk. He walked up to the tree and started shaking it...

Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 O9xqXFR
Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 7lJaJWp
Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 PH4C7tP
Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 RvuSukW
Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 RvuSukW
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:35 am

Suddenly, the two Pokémon heard bushes rustle behind them. But at that same time there was no wind in that part of the forest, so it had to be someone else.  But then two more bushes next to the first began rustling too, and out of all three bushes jumped some aggressive Pokémon. It was a Pineco and a pair of Zigzagoons. Just as they began to charge Dawn used Shadow Sneak on the Pineco, it being her only Attack move and her knowing far too well Ghost type moves have no effect on Normal types. Before she met up with Lance she was attacked by a Zigzagoon and she had to flee.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 1:06 am

As Lance shook the tree, two items fell. One was a Pecha berry, which he put away. The other object, which was some kind of cube, bonked him on the head, and before he could react, some kind of blue electricity zapped him, and once again, he felt his energy come back. "Hmm... another energy-giving trap..." He said. "I wonder why there are so ma-" Before he could continue, something tackled him from behind, causing him to fall down. Then two pokemon pinned down his arms so he couldn't get up or attack. He struggled, trying to see who was pinning him down, since he was on his stomach. He saw two ziggagoons pinnning him down, and saw a slightly injured Pineco coming towards him. He wondered what it was going to do. Then a terrifying thought went through his head. The Pineco was going to use self-destruct at close range! He started to panic. Self-destruct at close range could be deadly! he continued to struggle, but he couldn't do anything. He knew that only one pokemon could help him now. "Dawn!!!!" He cried out. He saw the Pineco start to glow. He closed his eyes, not wanting to get blown up.
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 1:34 am

But suddenly a the Pineco's shadow took a shape and struck the Pineco,  causing it to faint, cancelling the self-destruct sequence. The shape got lighter until it revealed itself to be a ralts; Dawn to be exact. She yelled "Lance!", startling the two Zigzagoons who saw the Ralts as a more immediate threat,  charging towards the ralts. Now she was afraid and fearfully said "H-help me Lance" having no way to defend herself against Normal types.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next