Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The secret meeting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

The secret meeting - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Claria came to the lake as fast as her little tired legs would carry her quickly she looked from side to side and muttered "Where is that Snivy i was going to meet! Shes or hes late!!" she gazed from side to side again before setting down for a nap by the warm water however the grass was to wet and she hopped up. "Hmm i feel tired" She said quietly before scooping some fresh water from the lake into her small cold hands and brushing he face with the water.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:07 pm

"Yea this place had its memories and a lot of them" She just sat there and gazed at the sky for a while before saying "like that time then we raced? Or the first time we met" she looked at the pond again and watched the water shake a little with the wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Volcanic smiled and looked around. He was ready to get going too...he wanted to explore as soon as possible. "I'm game for an exploration if you guys are. but...who is going to be the leader of our group? I would be ok leading OR following honestly. Or are we sharing leadership today?" His tail was swaying happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:13 am

Claria looked at volcanic and signed before saying "dude its friendly expedition not a group thing since were not a group just going to explore nothing more how many times do i have to say it." she looked back at the ground and slowly began to think everything over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:10 am

"Hey I think Claria is right.We don't need any leader.We can just explore as friends.We will have great fun I'm sure for it.And if we discover anything..."Adorable started daydreaming again tresures and rare stuffs which aren't discovered yet.He wanted to become a great explorer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:16 am

"Yea" Claria looked at Adorable quickly and said "find anything huh? Treasures and stuff like like that i dough it i mean if were are going to find anything its going to be a harder dungen then where we will go" Claria looked around the grass and slowly began to think what would it be like to explore with her friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:20 am

"Huh what?"Adorable just snapped out of the day-dream."Oh sure I really wish to discover something one day.That's why I..."Adorable stopped his sentenche.He giggled softly.I can't tell them yet.Woa,silly me,why I let something like that to be said?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:23 am

Claria giggled softy before giggling a bit louder she then stopped and made her serious face before saying "everyone knows the best treasures are not in a dungeon for beginners but in the really hard and really long ones" Claria felt a bit weird saying what she did but thats what she thought so she just said it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:28 am

"Umm Claria are you reading my mind?Because I was thinking of treasures before and I didn't mention exactly "treasure".Odd"but after a small smiling he then just said he was simply joking,he knew she wasn't a physcic pokemon after all and smiled a bit more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:33 pm

Volcanic nodded "Ok...so where are we going and when?' He smiled as his friends talked about treasur. He sat down for a moment and sighed...he was bored and getting tired of waiting for the others to be ready. He looked at the sky and thaught 'man oh man...this is going to be great'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:49 pm

"Adorable you said it would be nice to find something and what else would you like to find then treasure huh a apple?" Claria sounded mad but she was really just giggling while she talked then she said "we will go a bit later lets rest for now here and where whats a surprise for now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:52 pm

"Ahaha no Claria.Why would I search for an apple?"Adorable was laughing loudly.The way Claria talked to him...was a bit funny."Hmm it would be a good idea to explore......don't know"Adorable stand still looking with his ees wide open at Claria and Volcanic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Volcanic looked at Adorable "When we do explore just be careful okay Adorable? I dont want to hurt ya accidentally. Me being a fire type and you being a grass type and all." he didn't want to hurt his friends accidentally so he would have to be careful in the dungeons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:05 pm

"Your not aiming at us silly" Claria burst out laughing for a moment she slowly sat up and walked over to the pond slowly swirling the waster round with her hand before starring straight into it slowly remembering all the times shared here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:09 pm

Adorable saw Claria and remembered the first time they met.Seeing her again close to the pool brought him back memories.The first time we met...it was one of my life's best day and while close to you and Volcanic...I still have these days.A tear fell from Adorable's eye.Soon,more and more were coming out and fell through his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Volcanic blushed abit and laughed as well. "Yeah i know i just didn't want to risk anybody getting hurt you know?" He looked at the sky and chuckled "so...where are we going to go? A cave or a forest? Big place or small place? I'm ready to get started personally." He sat down and tried to relax a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The secret meeting
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next