Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The secret meeting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

The secret meeting - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Claria came to the lake as fast as her little tired legs would carry her quickly she looked from side to side and muttered "Where is that Snivy i was going to meet! Shes or hes late!!" she gazed from side to side again before setting down for a nap by the warm water however the grass was to wet and she hopped up. "Hmm i feel tired" She said quietly before scooping some fresh water from the lake into her small cold hands and brushing he face with the water.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:29 pm

"Thats a great idea, or think about this the guilt has some expeditions right? I herd that you need a certain rank to get to go so lets all try and get that rank so we can all go it would be soo much fun" Claria still looked at the plants as she spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:31 pm

"Huh,where's Volcaronic?"asked and took a look around.

Last edited by pokefan99 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:32 pm

Volcanic smiled and nodded "Agreed! Anyway im doing good how about you guys?"
(no controlling others characters poke)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:35 pm

(hey i thought u were offline and i didnt control jeez)Adorable thought that the sky had fallen on his head"Sure"he said while he terribly shocked.

Last edited by pokefan99 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:35 pm

"Sure" She blushed again a bit and then said "hey i will race you lot to that tree" she got up and pointed to the lonely tree on the other side of the pond, "what do you say?" she said happily she thought "lets see i will make them just run for nothing i just need something to let me do that easily"

Last edited by Tdwtsquid on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:37 pm

"You bet I win"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Volcanic smiled and nodded "lets do it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:43 pm

"Ok then, ready on your marks" She said and waited for everyone to be ready, she looked at her target the big lonely tree then back at everyone else she was truly bored also on some need of pranking but that only she would know.

Last edited by Tdwtsquid on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:44 pm

"Let's go"Adorable said and started running as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:46 pm

Volcanic ran and grit his teeth...he was running with his head down like a battering ram
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:47 pm

"Adorable Volcanic!" Claria shouted quickly continuing "you where supposed to wait till i say go!" she looked at the speeding Adorable and shouted "oh forget this" she started running as well but not to that tree but a different tree a closer one she sat down by it once she got over to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:49 pm

Adorable noticed Claria "Hey are we running for nothing?"he shouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:52 pm

Volcanic was about to stop...but crashed headlong into the tree......the tree shook and an apple fell out...hitting him on the head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:53 pm

"Are you ok,Volcaronic"Adorable asked?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:54 pm

"yea you are now" she looked over when she herd a crash "Volcanic" she rushed dover to him and said "are you ok?" she looked at the big tree thinking "that must of have hurt hope hes ok" she saw the tall tree lose some leaves here and there it really conserved Claria.

Last edited by Tdwtsquid on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret meeting   The secret meeting - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The secret meeting
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next