Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag... Empty
PostSubject: Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag...   Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag... EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:59 am

Okashi sighed as she walked onto the first floor of the guild, looking at all the excited pokemon chattering about missions and treasure. The cyndaquil just sighed shook her head, not filling the flow of joy like the other pokemon. She wasn't here to just fill the room with her negative energy though, she willingly, yes willingly, came to the guild for this on singular purpose, to start a Exploration team, solo.

"Why the hell am I doing this nonsense?" she snorted, "Right, to make enough Poke to afford traveling around, s'not like my kidnappers will take me everywhere I need to go, and I can't escape every time I'm captured." she mumbled lowly, so herself more then anything.

Okashi shook her head and walked pass the other pokemon, some of which had decided to stare at her while she talked to herself. She just glared from behind her eyelids, knowing they can't actually see the glare because of her closed eyes, maybe they could see the way her forehead tensed however. She slowly navigated her way through the guild until she came up on what could be noticed as the Guildmaster's room. Okashi sighed again before knocking on the door, then sat down and waited for the Guildmaster to come check it.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag...   Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag... EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:09 am

The guildmaster was sitting in her quarters, enjoying a relaxing cup of herbal tea and perusing one of her favourite books as she was interrupted by a familiar sound - someone was knocking on her door.
Chuckling to herself, she placed a bookmark at the page she was at, placed the book back in its shelf and went on to open the door.
Behind it there was a Cyndaquil to be seen.
For a moment a sense of deja-vu overcame the Maganium. Had she seen this Pokémon before?
She wasn't sure...
"Greetings, dearie! My name is Faye. Is there anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag...   Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag... EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:28 am

Okashi looked up at the grass type, taking in the fact that it's no or later. She stood up and nodded slightly, her bag laying at her side. She lazily raised her right paw in greeting.
"Yo, I'm Okashi and I'm here to start a Exploration Team and join the Guild." She stated flatly, but with a undertone of hidden excitement. She really need to do something with her life and this was a chance to do so. Though there was a small hope that she wasn't being too rude, but she was to lazy to be anymore polite. She tilted her head and watched for the Guildmaster's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag...   Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag... EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:34 am

The all-too-familiar gleam appeared in the guildmaster's eyes once again as she heard the news.
"Oh, that's wonderful, dearie. It's great that you chose to join the guild. If you'd like, we could start right away! And don't worry, it shouldn't take long at all! You might even be able to take on your first mission by tomorrow already."
It was always wonderful to see new Pokémon willing to join the guild. The fact that these Pokémon were willing to spend their lives defending the weak and helping the helpless warmed the Meganium's heart. This was exactly why she had founded this guild in the first place.
And now it would gain another member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag...   Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag... EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:44 am

Okashi would've blinked at the gleam in Faye's eyes if it weren't for the fact that her eyes are already closed.
She humphed and nodded her head, ready to sign up.
"I'll start now then...what do I need to do again?" she asked sheepishly, scratching her cheek with her paw. She actually doesn't know what plays out next, having never seen a team registrant into the guild before. She waited for the instructions, questions, or whatever was to come.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag...   Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag... EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:54 am

"Oh, don't worry, dearie. It's simple. But first - why don't you come inside? Maybe you would like a spot of tea, sweetie?"
With these words the Grass type walked back into her quarters, opening the path for the Fire type to enter. The guildmaster's quarters themselves weren't anything special. One of the walls was taken up by a few bookshelves, a variety of tomes in them. A second wall was adorned by a rack with a few bags of different sizes hanging from it. A desk was placed in the middle of the room, a few things on top of it. Additionally there were some less noteworthy pieces of furniture. But perhaps the most striking thing were the plants strewn across the room. There were quite a few potted plants of the strangest kinds sitting around, all of them looking extremely healthy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag...   Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag... EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:13 am

Okashi thought for a little bit but then shrugged, tea is relaxing and tasty, she'd be satisfied with that. So she followed the Guildmaster into her room and sat down at her desk and practically melted into the floor, making herself comfortable. She didn't really look around much but she did note the plants, thankfully she was not on fire currently so she wasn't worried about setting the plants, and furniture, ablaze. She hummed softly and rubbed her tummy, longing to have some of the tea Faye talked of.
"Hmmm, Tea." she mumbled happily, you'd be surprised at how easy it is to actually please Okashi, after all, she is quite simple minded.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag...   Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag... EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:19 am

After the Cyndaquil had walked past her, the guildmaster closed the door to her quarters again, walking around her desk to pour the newest recruit a cup of tea.
She then proceeded to retrieve a rather large tome from one of the shelves behind her, flipping through the pages until she had reached one that hadn't been completely filled yet.
If the Fire type were to glance at the pages, she were to see a variety of names next to their teams and a few statistics.
"Now, my dear, first I would need your name if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag...   Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag... EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:31 am

Okashi sighed as she sipped the heavenly tea in her paws, she looked up lazily and gave a half smile, "My name is Okashi." She stated again flatly, though more lax if possible then the first time she said it. Nothing like tea to get you relaxed and clear your mind, she sipped from the cup and silently wished the Guildmaster had cake or tea cookies as well, each would go just lovely with this tea.
"Next Question?" she asked as flat as ever, swirling the tea in her cup expertly while she was really looking up at the Grass type, the advantages of never opening her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag...   Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag... EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:36 am

"Very well, dearie.", the Meganium chuckled while writing down the Fire type's name into the book.
It was quite surprising and even a bit refreshingly different to see someone pushing the procedures forward on their own. Many Pokémon were either too shy or too intimidated by the Grass type's percieved authority to do much else than answer the questions.
"Now this might take a bit longer, but feel free to take all the time you need. The next question would be - How would you like to name your team?"
Now this was going to be interesting. Had the Cyndaquill thought of something already, or would she need time to cogitate first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag...   Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag... EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:47 am

Okashi leaned back and thought silently at the Guildmaster's question, she already had a name in mind but she didn't think it was all that good, but....Who gives a damn?
"Team Retro-Flare, because I like it." She stated, not really caring much on how anybody else would see the name. She likes it and that is all that matters for now. With that done, she drunk up the last of her tea and sighed contently,
"That was some good tea, thanks bye the way. I'm ready for the next part." She told Faye as she set the cub down in the desk.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag...   Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag... EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:17 pm

"Why, thank you dearie.", the guildmaster responded, almost blushing at the compliment.
"The name you chose suits you. Don't worry, we're almost finished here."
Using her vines to take one of the many bags, that were hanging on a wall off of its hook, she then placed it in front of the guild's newest member before beginning to explain:
"This is your Treasure Bag. It's a great help in carrying items and will certainly be useful for you. Inside it you will find your Explorer Badge, a Wonder Map and a little surprise. So, do you want to look inside now, or should we get right to assigning a room for you?"

(The surprise is a ribbon in the colour of your choice, just like those the player recieves at the start of Time/Darkness/Sky)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag...   Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag... EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:48 pm

Okashi nodded again, taking the large bag and pulling it on next to her own bag. She half smiled at the Guildmaster and decided to choose the second option,
"I'll choose to get my room assigned first Faye." She said with her half smile, voice not as flat as usual since she had just accomplished something this big willingly. She rarely does anything willingly, as anyone who has meet her knows already. She waited for the Guildmaster to lead her, she was sleepy and she can just open her Treasure bag on a later date.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag...   Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag... EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:39 am

"Very well. If you would follow me then please, sweetie?"
With those words, the Meganium placed the book back on its shelf again and put the quill and ink back into her drawer.
Walking towards the door again, she continued:
"We're almost finished with the introduction process, dearie."
After a quick tour through the guild and its facilities, during which Faye introduced a variety of Pokémon and explained the use of the systems in the guild, the duo had arrived at the quarters again.
The Grass type walked up to one of the doors, opened it and explained:
"This will be your room. There isn't much inside, but you can decorate it any way you like, my dear. Usually rescue teams only use these rooms for sleeping though, so most members don't really change anything. For now I'd suggest for you to rest. An exciting day lies behind you and without doubt the next one will be just as excitng, so you should be prepared. Are there any other questions you're having? If not, then we'd be finished here, sweetie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag...   Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag... EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:13 am

Okashi smiled fully at Faye, sighing happily, "Thank you Faye, I'll be good from here. Later." She waved and walked into her room, and plopped down on the bed. In a instant she was asleep, dozing off deeply. When given a chance to sleep, she sleeps, and wont wake up for a few hours, maybe a day if she's real tired. She dreamed of her favorite things in life, Sleep and Food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag...   Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag... Empty

Back to top Go down

Joining the ranks of the guild...What a Drag...
Page 1 of 1