Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The abandoned house

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The abandoned house - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Davonta was looking at the building thinking of what may be inside he didn't want to go in without another pokemon. To tell the truth Davonta was a little nervous to even go near the house. So he just kept looking at the house.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:29 pm

"I dont see any doors in here." Davonta looked around a bit. "There has to be a point to this room." Davonta continued to look for some kind of exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:45 pm

"Wait, here!" Rao said, pushing an odd little button concealed by its color. "There!" she sighed, watching as an entrance to Acreus knows what appeared on the wall. "Look," she pointed, "This door. It is laughably tiny!" she giggled, "Should we go in?" the purrloin asked. They would have to go single file, but it seamed to lead to another door that hopefully would lead them into another room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Davonta was felling a little stupid when Rao found the concealed button that he was unable to spot. "Yeah I think we should do you want to go first or should I go first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:38 am

"Well, since you can light the way, you better go first," she purred, letting Davonta take the lead. Why did I do that? I can see in the dark just fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:44 pm

"Alright if you say so." Davonta managed to squezze throiugh the hole when he exited he found an old gigantic chest. "Rao you better come check this out." Davonta said excitedly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:46 pm

Rao pounded through the hole, over to where Davonta was. "Wow! Do you think there is treasure inside!?" she shrieked. "Well, you are the explorer here. Go on and open it," I hope its something good~! "Wait! It might be a trap though..." she shrunk down a bit, "Should we still open it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:58 pm

"Well I'm gonna open it there might be something worth taking in there." Davont approached the chest he slowly opens it to find two medium size orbs one was a diamond and the other was a pearl. "Theres a Diamond and a Pearl in here which one do you want?" Davonta asked Rao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:56 pm

"Hmm..." she though, "I think I would like the diamond. It reminds me of an old legend, of the Pokemon called Dialga. Have you ever heard that legend, Davonta?" she asked, reaching out for the jewel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Davonta handed her the diamond. "I heard the name Dialga before but I don't know the legend." Davonta reached for his pearl and grabs it. "Could you tell me the legend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:59 am

"Of course," she purred. "A very long time ago, Arceus created three beings. Palkia, Giratina, and Dialga. Dialga was the ruler of time. He brought order to every Pokemon's life. But one day, something happened to him. Giratina had played a twisted trick, before he was banished by Arceus to the Reverse World. He destroyed Dialga's home, the Temporal Tower. Dialga was thrown into a fit of primal rage, making time stop all over the globe. This had to be stopped, but only the chosen one could do so. Using a thing called the Time Gears," she huffed, never having to talk so long to anyone before. "I never got to hear the rest. Sorry Davonta. But I guess it was stopped, because we are all fine, right?" she shivered, recalling the epicness of the tale... She held the Diamond in her paws, gazing into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:09 pm

"Wow tha sounds amazing." Davonta looked at his pearl. "Well only one qustion remans How are we going to getout of here." Daonta said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:23 am

"Well," Rao said, said, balancing the diamond on her tail, "We should re-trace our steps, and then jump out through the hole." Rao wondered for a second if they could make the jump, but soon found a way. "Here!" she exclaimed, pulling a small sofa over to the opening, "Now we can jump onto the sofa and through the hole," She beamed, leaping upwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:22 am

"Yeah that will work." I'm a little surprised thatches didn't have a trap on. Davonta was deep in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:33 am

"well, you can't trap everything!" she giggled. "So um... See you around I guess?" she asked, poking him to try and get him out of his trance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:11 am

"Yeah see you around and thanks for helping me explore the house Rao." Davonta was very grateful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The abandoned house
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next