Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The abandoned house

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The abandoned house - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Davonta was looking at the building thinking of what may be inside he didn't want to go in without another pokemon. To tell the truth Davonta was a little nervous to even go near the house. So he just kept looking at the house.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:07 pm

"I'm coming down now. The upstairs seems to be blocked off," Rao exclaimed. She jumped down into the basement, not even making a "thud". "Which door should we try first?" Rao asked, tapping Davonta's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:09 am

Davonta slightly jumped out of fear but was relieved that it was Rao. "I'm not sure maybe we should go left unless you think we should go right."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:22 am

"Nah, we should go left," she sighed. Rao has never been on an exploration before, and didn't know if to be excited or tired of it already. "I just hope we made the right choice. Although we could always turn back if we run into trouble..." her voice trailed off. Rao flicked her tail with worry, but tried to look tall. Ghost Pokemon, shmost Pokemon! I can take on anyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Davonta nodded and opened the door as soon he did a Haunter apperaed and attacked Davonta knocking him a couple feet. "Ouch." Davonta got back up and charged at the Haunter "you'll pay for that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:19 pm

"No, wait!" Rao screeched, as the mouse Pokemon charged at the Haunter, "You better use an electric attack. Physical moves don't effect ghost types.... I think Ghastly being an exception..." She mumbled. Rao used Growl, lowering the Haunter's defense a little. That should help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:06 pm

Davonta stoped in his tracks. "Your right but I don't know any electric attacks." Davonta looked at the ground and found a gravelrock. He picked it up and threw it at the Haunter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:39 am

The gravelrock hit, and hit hard it did. The Haunter fainted, a bruised lump raised off its (skull?). "Quick thinking at its finest. Nice throw, Davonta," Rao purred. Davonta was more bright then she though. Well, looks don't mean everything...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:15 am

"Thanks Rao I think we should keep exploring before it wakes up." Davonta proceeded inside the door the haunter came out of and found a couch covering a small hole in the wall. "Rao can you help me push this couch out of the way?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:07 am

Rao padded over, and assisted Davonta in pushing the couch. "Are you sure this isn't a trap?" she sneered, remembering why they were in this stupid hole in the first place. "We have to be careful,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:38 am

"Don't worry this can't be a trap and if it was the couch wouldn't be blocking the hole in the first place." Davonta and Rao managed to move the couchout of the way Davonta quickly went inside. "I don't see any traps I guess its safe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:34 pm

"So what is the point of this room anyways?" Rao huffed, slinking herself through the hole. "It looks like something out of a horror movie though," Rao teased. "I mean, creepy scenery, strong atmosphere... Hehe, this I-" Rao's ears flicked. "Do you here that, Davonta?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:19 pm

"No I don't hear anything." Davonta stopped. "What does it sound like is someone following us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:09 pm

"I'm not sure. Sorry," she nuffled. "Why don't we just focus on exploring this place. Do you think there is any loot in here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:45 pm

"there has to be at least something rare in here." Daonta continued on. "I think Ican see the exit." Davonta exits the tunnel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:27 am

Rao exited as well. She entered into a brightly lit room. It had some old furniture in it, but nothing un-kept. "Gosh. Whats with the sudden decor-change? Well, at least maybe we could find an easy exit now..." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned house   The abandoned house - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The abandoned house
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next