Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Turning a blind eye to kindness.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Turning a blind eye to kindness. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Turning a blind eye to kindness.   Turning a blind eye to kindness. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 5:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Finally the duo had reached the Grassveil Guild.
Panting heavily from the long distance he had to carry Silverdawn on and the high speed he had tried to maintain, the Gengar would almost have charged through the guild's wall but luckily he remembered his passenger's inability to follow him that way in time.
Changing his route to using the normal entrance, the two were quickly positioned in the guild's entrance hall. Now where was someone who might be able to help?
There just had to be someone, but of course the Gengar couldn't find them at the moment.
The situation itself and the great exhaustion had rendered his mental capacities insufficient for now.
They had to find help - he had to find help. And that quickly.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Turning a blind eye to kindness.   Turning a blind eye to kindness. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 3:29 pm

Silverdawn heard William start in on her teacher.

"Who do you think you are, just leaving her like that? Can't you tell she is trying as hard as she possibly can? Maybe it has not occurred to you yet, but you are not of the same species. Maybe, just maybe it is more difficult for her to produce certain sounds than others. How would you feel if I were to suddenly belittle you because you cannot move through solid objects?"

"Well, excuuuuuse me!" the zubat replied nastily. "I know that I am unable to move through walls. I know my limits. Apparently, she needs to learn her limits before wasting my time!" it shot at William, and then left the room haughtily.

Silverdawn sighed. "Great. I'm less than useless now. Story of my life," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Turning a blind eye to kindness.   Turning a blind eye to kindness. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:09 pm

Carefully the Gengar floated back to the Ekans.
"No, you're not useless. Not at all. That Zubat is just an idiot and you are too hard on yourself. Want me to scare the living Ghost World out of him?"
How could the Zubat be such a fu-...fundamentally misguided being?
Somehow the Gengar would find someone, something or some way to help the poor Snake Pokémon regain her navigational abilities.
So many times William had been shunned by his pers before - he knew the sting of rejection better than almost anyone else. And he was determined to move the sky and the earth to prevent another innocent Pokémon from suffering the same fate ever again.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Turning a blind eye to kindness.   Turning a blind eye to kindness. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:37 pm

Silverdawn snorted when she heard the Gengar's comments. "Don't bother," she replied. "he was right... I need to accept my blindness. I'll never be the same. I have limitations now. I accept that, and I need to move on with it. I need to find something I can do even though I am blind."

She swung her head to face toward the Gengar's voice. "What can a blind pokemon do? she asked weakly, unable to think of anything herself.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Turning a blind eye to kindness.   Turning a blind eye to kindness. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 5:22 pm

This sudden change in attitude took the Gengar by surprise.
He would have expected for the Ekans to lash out at him angrily or to aggree to his suggestion or...-basically anything other than what she had done just now.
Taking a moment to regain his composure, William was finally able to reply:
"Uh, composing music seems to be an option if that is your thing. Or playing music for that matter. Or you could try cooking. I wouldn't be able to do it, but maybe your sense of smell would enable you to do that."
Hopefully one of the things he had mentioned would click with the Ekans as the Ghost type was quickly running out of ideas, but definitely did not want to let her down.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Turning a blind eye to kindness.   Turning a blind eye to kindness. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:07 pm

"Uh, composing music seems to be an option if that is your thing. Or playing music for that matter. Or you could try cooking. I wouldn't be able to do it, but maybe your sense of smell would enable you to do that."

Silverdawn listened to the Gengar's suggestions, and one stuck out in her mind, and gave her hope that her life was not over. "I...I know what I could do. I... I can make flutes! A friend... a long, long time ago, taught me how to make flutes that had effects! If I could just collect the items I need, I could sell them! I don't need my eyes to make them, because it's more about the feel."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Turning a blind eye to kindness.   Turning a blind eye to kindness. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:18 pm

The grin on the Gengar's face grew wider. Finally he had found something to give the Ekans new hope.
Hopefully she would be able to follow through with that plan of hers.
"Hehe, that's great! Glad you found something you could do!"
It was a bit questionable for the Gengar how successful a fute-based business would be, but he didn't want to dash the Poison type's hopes in this situation. Thus the Ghost type remained silent.
"If you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask me! I'll do what I can to help!"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Turning a blind eye to kindness.   Turning a blind eye to kindness. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:49 pm

"Hehe, that's great! Glad you found something you could do!" The Gengar responded.
"If you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask me! I'll do what I can to help!"

"Well, first things first... I need to find a place in town for my shop!" Silverdawn said. "Can you... lead me over there, please?" she was embarrassed by the need to have someone take her. But this was more important... right?
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Turning a blind eye to kindness.   Turning a blind eye to kindness. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:19 pm

"Uh, sure.", the Gengar replied, still getting used to his new role as the Ekans' guide.
"Now, don't be surprised..", he continued, placing one hand on the back of Silverdawn's head as she was lacking in hands to take her by.
"Now, it's in this direction...", the Ghost type gently nudged her, careful to avoid anything the Ekans might hurt herself on.
It was his responsibility to ensure, that Silverdawn may live a life that would be as close to normal now.
After all he was at fault for her injury in a way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning a blind eye to kindness.   Turning a blind eye to kindness. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Turning a blind eye to kindness.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2