Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Going in Blind

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Going in Blind Empty
PostSubject: Going in Blind   Going in Blind EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Oatmeal slowly walked up to the guild entrance. He glanced over his shoulder to check Mask and sighed. It didn't take too long to get here. The yellow pokemon looked back up at the looming doors that lead to the guild and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. He reared up and placed his feet on the wood. He trying to push the door open, but to no avail. Oatmeal lowered himself to all fours and turned to his partner. "Cme on and help me open this thing," he ordered.
Back to top Go down

Going in Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going in Blind   Going in Blind EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:40 pm

Mask got passed the stairs just a little after Oatmeal, making sure he didn't fall down the stairs. After getting near Oatmeal, he paused to catch his breath. Shesh, that was a long flight of stairs, but oh well, what is done is done That is when Mask heard Oatmeal grutting over something. Before he could get a word out, he heard Oatmeals request. "Yeah, sure." He possitioned himself next to Oatmeal. "Ok, we push on the count of three... One... Two... Three." With all his might, he pushed his hindlegs against the door, or what he assumed was a door.
Back to top Go down

Going in Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going in Blind   Going in Blind EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:39 am

Oatmeal began to shove before 'three' was called. With their combined strengths, the Shieldon noticed the door was slowly opening, and soon swung away from Oatmeal's feet. The small pokemon gasped as he nearly fell to the ground. Before going in, he looked over at Mask and smiled. Maybe they would make a great team.
Back to top Go down

Going in Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going in Blind   Going in Blind EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:46 pm

Mask felt the door moving, and pushed even harder than he was originally. With one last great shove, the door opened for him and his partner. Landing on his front feet, Mask let out a sigh. "Well, that was fun wansn't it?" He turned to his partner, and smiled at Oatmeal. Lifting his front left foot, he gestered Oatmeal into the guild. "After you Oatmeal," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

Going in Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going in Blind   Going in Blind EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:44 pm

"Sure was," Oatmeal replied softly. He stared at the Dieno's extended foot for a second, then nodded and walked through the doors. His eyes immediately wandered over to the pictures of pokemon on the wall. The all seemed to have an authoritative feel about them, even if they were flat. "Wow..." he breathed.
Back to top Go down

Going in Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going in Blind   Going in Blind EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:43 pm

Mask followed the sound of his partner entering into the guild. He made sure to stay behind him, and not to go to far to the left or the right. This was to prevent him to bumping into anything valuable. He heard his partner become in awe of something, though Mask was not sure what it was exactly. "What do you see?"
Back to top Go down

Going in Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going in Blind   Going in Blind EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:17 am

"Pictures everywhere!" he exclaimed, wandering up to one to inspect the details. "I think they've worked here..." Oatmeal felt a pang of guilt. It was too bad Mask couldn't see them. "But, the pictures are that great. They're kind of dirty and the brush strokes are very sloppy," he continued, hoping that Mask wouldn't feel like he was missing out.
Back to top Go down

Going in Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going in Blind   Going in Blind EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:25 pm

Mask was in awe of what Oatmeal was discribing. Of course he didn't know exactly what a picture was or what the pokemon looked like, but he still though wonders of it. However, his awe swiftly vanished when Oatmeal commented on how they weren't that good. He knew what Oatmeal was trying to do, and while he was appreciative of him, it wasn't something he liked."Uh... Oatmeal... I know that you trying to make it seem like I am not missing much, but... you don't have to worry about me, ok." Mask tried very hard not to hurt his partner's feelings. "Anyway, we should probably find the person in charged soon..."
Back to top Go down

Going in Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going in Blind   Going in Blind EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:50 pm

Oatmeal looked down at his feet and sighed. "Um, okay..." He now felt like a failure, but Mask was right. the Dieno wasn't completely vulnerable. He nodded and looked around for some sort of way to get further into the guild. It was hard to find the small flight of stairs leading downward. He nudged mask and asked, "Do you want to go down first?"
Back to top Go down

Going in Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going in Blind   Going in Blind EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:15 am

Mask though for a second Uh... what should I do... I am blind, maybe I should... no, I must stand strong! He then turned to Oatmeal, " Yeah, sure. While he was cautious, he wasn't going slow down the stairs. Eventually, he made it to the end, and waited for Oatmeal.
Back to top Go down

Going in Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going in Blind   Going in Blind EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:11 pm

Oatmeal followed close behind, trying to keep his pace slow in fear he might tumble into Mask. He hopped down from the second to last stair and smiled at his partner. The Shieldon turned his attention to his surroundings and his eyes grew wide. He had no idea what to make of the Pokemon rushing to and from the boards on the wall.
Back to top Go down

Going in Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going in Blind   Going in Blind EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 am

Mask heard new sounds that he hadn't noticed before. The sound of feet hitting the ground. Breezes flew by him as pokemon moved passed him, at least that is what Mask thought was happening. Mask was having a sensory overload to say the least. What is happening... what do we do now. Mask moved his head left to right, trying to analyze what he was hearing and feeling. "What... what now?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Going in Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going in Blind   Going in Blind EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Having just finished her small chat with the guild's cook, Faye the Meganium was walking back to her quarters as she spotted two Pokémon she hadn't seen before.
Immediately the warm smile on her face grew even wider as she approached the duo. Making new friends was something, that Faye had always loved to do, so she slowly walked in front of them as for not to scare the two before beginning to speak:
"Hello, dearies. My name is Faye. Is there anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down

Going in Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going in Blind   Going in Blind EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:00 pm

Oatmeal shook at the sight of the larger pokemon. He lowered his head and nodded. "Um, yes... We're trying to join the guild. Can you take us to the guild master or something like that...?" His eyes darted about, but to his surprise not many pokemon were watching them. Oatmeal suppressed a small smile and he glanced over at his partner.
Back to top Go down

Going in Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going in Blind   Going in Blind EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:52 am

Mask listened to this pokemon talk to what he assumed to be Oatmeal and himself. He turned his head towards the voice, and then turned his head back towards Oatmeal. Patiently, he waited for his friend to finish his request to the new pokemon. Hm... maybe I should just... nevermind" Mask built up his courage and turned back to the new pokemon. "Right... would you happen to know who is in charge..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going in Blind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going in Blind   Going in Blind Empty

Back to top Go down

Going in Blind
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next