Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Akuroma sat in the main room of his cabin within the Black Spear Mountain Range. He was writing on the now-completed cabin and about how he'd begin his studies on the surrounding area soon. As he finished the paper he looked around and sighed. The peace and quiet that normally accompanied his days now was appreciated, but it was getting to the point of being too quiet. He hoped that once his studies were done in the surrounding area he'd pick a more lively area to live. Perhaps he'd study the forests surrounding Grassveil? He shrugged the thought away. It'd be best to focus on his studies here instead of those in the future.

(32/32 energy)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:57 am

The tyrunt had been teleported along with the Kirlia, except instead of appearing upright, she had appeared near the kirlia sideways like she was when he had caught her. The tyrunt yelped as gravity took over and she fell to the ground, dirt clinging to the feathers that surrounded her neck as she righted herself once more. The tyrunt shook however much dirt she could off, before answering the Kirlia, "Out of there before it could break any bones," she replied.

Meanwhile, the skiddo and the scraggy glared, they glanced at the two warily then to the house. The two looked at each other before the scraggy suddenly hopped on the skiddo's back and the skiddo made a mad dash for the house, they seemed determined to fulfill their goal of demolition.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 3:25 am

Akuroma blinked as the two Pokemon charged at his house. "No you don't!" he yelled out as he teleported in front of them. He grabbed a hold of the Skiddo and teleported again, taking only the Skiddo with him and leaving the Scraggy to fall down. Reappearing above the Scraggy with the Skiddo under him. Aku charged up a psyshock and fired it at point black at the Skiddo, ramming it into the Scraggy. He then landed on top of the two Pokemon, knocking the wind and what little consciousness they had left out of them.

Stepping off the two Pokemon he turned towards Victoria. "One second," he said, grabbing a hold of the two Pokemon and teleporting them elsewhere before reappearing beside the Tyrunt a couple of seconds later.

(33/32 energy)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 6:05 am

The tyrunt blinked as the Kirlia teleported them away, when the Kirlia returned she spoke, "Where did they go?"

She was not familiar with the whole teleportation ability, she was unaware that the move was how the kirlia freed her from the Skiddo's grasp. The tyrunt looked about, a bit too dense to put the puzzle pieces together. She finally looked back to the bucking blue and white male ballerina pokemon as the sky seemed to darken and the light on her amulet darkened as well. The mountainside was silent except for the footsteps of the heir pokemon as she neared Akuroma.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:14 pm

"I just teleported them a mountain or so away. Anyways, let's go inside to discuss the cabin," he said, walking towards his cabin. Despite Akuroma's mood being soured by the Scraggy and Skiddo trying to destroy his home, he still believed that the issue with the Tyrunt's territory should be cleared. Hopefully she'd just overlook his home and allow him to carry on his studies there. He noticed the sky beginning to darken as he neared the door of his cabin and turned to the Tyrunt. "Looks like it's about to rain, let's get inside," he said, opening up the door and offering for the Tyrunt to go in first.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 8:32 pm

The tyrunt was a bit skeptical, wondering how the kirlia managed to make them disappear, and felt a bit suspicious towards the kirlia. She decided to continue to trust the kirlia, for now. She still had to attempt to make compromise before going all out and attempting to attack the psychic type and drive him out. She looked to the darkening skies as her amulet's shine ceased once more, before entering the cabin once again. Her footsteps thudded against the wooden flooring, and the tyrunt stopped once she was towards the middle, "Now...negotiation time I assume?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:19 pm

Akuroma nodded towards the Tyrunt, shutting the door behind him as he went to begin making some tea. "Yes, the first thing we should probably do is clarify your borders so if the negotiation does end in me moving, I won't end up just moving to a different part of your territory," he said as he left the water to boil. Walking up to the table in the middle of the room, he grabbed a large roll of paper and after clearing some room for it, he spread it out, revealing a map of the surrounding area. "Ok so my home is here," he said, making an "X" at their location, "Now where's the border of you territory?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:28 am

The tyrunt circled around the entire map
"Here," the tyrunt motioned her small hand around the area she planned her kingdom to be. The cabin wasn't too far from the border, but it was within the border none the less and she couldn't just let anyone onto her territory just yet. She would have accepted the peasant at some other time, but right now he was just in what could be potential building land. He was also not contributing anything to her kingdom, and only those who contribute could be allowed within the kingdom's territory. The tyrunt looked up the the kirlia, awaiting a response. She figured that he had something to say, it wasn't like she had any ideas for compromise otherwise other than telling him about her contributing rules.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:54 am

"Looks like I'm just a few hundred yards away from the border, though that doesn't really help. Have you ever run into a similar problem like this?" he asked. He scratched the back of his head and sighed. He really didn't want to take down and rebuild the cabin elsewhere. Though he had to wonder how much of a threat the Tyrunt truly was. She didn't seem all that powerful, at least half as powerful as him from what he saw in that fight earlier, but if she was truly building a kingdom here, that would mean she'd have subjects who might be much more powerful than Akuroma. He'd have to find a way to allow himself to live here without violence.

He stared at the map for a second before he blinked, "Say...I suppose you live in the center, and I had to pass through there to get to my home here from where I came from but I didn't see any buildings. What exactly are you living conditions?" he asked, looking over at the Tyrunt.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:41 pm

"Three rocks and a floor," Victoria answered bluntly, referring to a place she had claimed as her den after her old one had been destroyed. The tyrunt shifted her head slightly due to her eyes being a bit far apart from each other. She waited for the kirlia to respond to her less than average living conditions, remembering her old kingdom and her old den, where her father and mother lived in a cave at the base of a large mountain towards the side of the valley. Her den was soft there, leaves and branches were utilized to make a proper nest for her there. Maybe she could make one later on, but it would be a bit difficult considering how few trees are around this area.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 9:59 pm

Akuroma frowned a bit. For someone who was supposed to be royalty, she should have better living conditions than some rocks. Not to mention some sort of guards or entourage which would have accompanied her when she came across his cabin. Though he never actually met royalty, especially the Royal Heir Pokemon. Though maybe they were like Snivy, naturally thinking themselves better than others. Shrugging off the thought, the Kirlia turned to the Tyrunt.

"Really now? Well you're welcome to stay here. I made a few extra bedrooms for any assistants I might hire, but I suppose I should give you a room since you're my landlord," he said, "And once I've finished my studies here, you can keep the cabin and do with it what you like."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:18 pm

The tyrunt listened as the Kirlia invited her to live there. Her response was suspicion, was this Kirlia going to do something while she was sleeping like attack her or perhaps "teleport" her somewhere far away? Victoria looked to the Kirlia and spoke, "I don't stay in the homes of those I do not know, but what is this studies you speak of? What are you studying?"
The kirlia was studying something? Last time there was a "researcher" in her old kingdom in the valley, they performed dangerous experiments that often resulted in knights getting killed. The researcher had also asked her father to eat a strange and foul smelling plate of food saying it would make her father immortal, so her father ate the researcher.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:36 pm

"I'm studying the surrounding dungeons; their layout, plant life, ecology, etc. Essentially I'm learning all I can about the area and everything within it," he said. He walked over to a glass vial with a small black plant inside. Walking back to Victoria, he set the vial on top of the table. "Take this plant, for example. It only grows near the peaks of the mountains and has shown promising signs to be a herb. I myself will not actually test if it can be used to heal Pokemon, but I know a couple of Pokemon in who can test it out back in Grassveil. I've also found that these mountains are made primarily of coal. Do you know what that would mean?" he asked the Victoria. He didn't truly expect her to know right off the bat, but if she was a part of a Kingdom, she might know how diamonds are made.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 7:07 pm

The princess stared, her kingdom, although seeming to be great and rich, was actually a more natural one that wasn't interested in science. She had no idea what coal would even do other than that it was occasionally a snack for some fire types.
"Fire type pokemon have a nice supply of their snacks," she answered as if it were obvious. She had no clue that coal could form diamonds, since her kingdom was usually more focused on keeping territory and making sure that everyone within the kingdom was contributing in some shape or form. If they did, everyone could stay, eat, and live. If they didn't, then they wouldn't be allowed to stay. It was a way of living that had been going on for generations that seemed to work rather well for them with a King and Queen within their right minds, unlike her father, to keep them in check.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:04 am

"Well, yes, but it also means that deep within these mountains are large resources of gemstones, specifically diamonds. An incredibly hard and valuable material for some. If you plan on making a kingdom here, I suggest you make use of this information. Mining the diamonds and selling them across the land will allow your kingdom to gain lots of money to finance it's growth, allowing for you to have better defenses and keep your people in good conditions," the Kirlia explained as he placed the vial back on it's original shelf. He turned back to the Tyrunt and gave her a smile.

"Personally I have no use for this information. Though the idea of having lots of money is tempting, I have no way to actually mine the diamonds, nor the whim to do so," he said, "However, before I start digressing more, my research is simply to know about the dungeons in the surrounding area, and this cabin is my base in which I store the information I've gathered." Akuroma walked up to the table and began to write something on his notebook. When he had finished writing he closed the book and looked over at Victoria. "However, if you still do not wish to live here, is there any other way I can keep this base here?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:08 am

The tyrunt thought for a moment, perhaps this kirlia could be useful to her. He could assist in mapping out the area, even assist in driving out the pokemon around here that would cause harm to those who lived here. Victoria mulled it over for a bit before finally speaking, "How about you can stay so long as you provide your studies to my kingdom should we ever ask for them? I plan to allow those who contribute to the kingdom be the only to be allowed to live within it, so it would work. You would one of my first citizens if you plan to stay here for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next