Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Rinko Test Contest: BlueKat12 vs pokepikoo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Rinko Test Contest: BlueKat12 vs pokepikoo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rinko Test Contest: BlueKat12 vs pokepikoo   Rinko Test Contest: BlueKat12 vs pokepikoo - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Aand I have nothing really to say here other than reminding you that you are in the modded condition, where the battle thread will go on for four pages, with each of you posting in turn and then a mod posting to describe how the moves and techniques affected each other and the battling pokemon.

In the interest of preserving a format that isn't biased to the person who posts first, each duo of posts can be posted in any order and I won't randomise someone to go first as long as you can decide between yourselves (or someone just posts, either way |D)
e.g, you could have kat, pikoo, mod, pikoo, kat, mod and it wouldn't matter as long as both of you post only once before the mod posts. If any of this is confusing please tell me and i'll try and clear things up |D

But anyhow, when you're ready; this is a single battle and only one pokemon will be used by each co-ordinator.

Edit: Just gonna quote myself
Chatbox Solilo wrote:
[21:43:48] @ Solilo : Okay guys, let me say this now. You can interpret a move however you like as long as it makes sense and you describe it accurately
[21:44:24] @ Solilo : E.g if you say you use twister but don't describe it to be say white winds or something, we'll decide what it looks like based on how the anime or the game shows the move.
[21:44:50] @ Solilo : There is no word limit on battle posts so be as detailed as you can to avoid confusion

The audience's elated cheers filled the roofed contest arena as the MC announced which two co-ordinators would be battling for their place in the final round of the contest. The hall was brightly lit by the daylight, through a large glass roof. The field itself was mostly sandy, with areas marked out for the co-ordinators to stand. As both competitors took up their positions on opposite sides of the field, the female MC called with gusto for the match the begin.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Rinko Test Contest: BlueKat12 vs pokepikoo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinko Test Contest: BlueKat12 vs pokepikoo   Rinko Test Contest: BlueKat12 vs pokepikoo - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:47 am

Kat's points were lowered as Skiddo took the hit from the Confusion controlled Psyshock, however Skiddo appeared to once more recover quickly, it's earlier use of Milk Drink definitely benefiting it now. The Skiddo's kamikaze Seed Bomb attack however greatly reduced Pikoo's own points, the seeds that hit himself only strengthening the already strengthened Skiddo. The previous uses of Bulk Up also served to increase the Seed Bomb's attack power, causing a decent amount of damage to the more special focused Espurr.

Kat: 79 points | Pikoo: 73 points
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Rinko Test Contest: BlueKat12 vs pokepikoo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2