Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Rinko Test Contest!

Go down 
+4
Kat
Dracorexion
pokepikoo
Solilo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Rinko Test Contest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rinko Test Contest!   Rinko Test Contest! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:44 am

First topic message reminder :

So a lot of you have probably seen a bunch of us talking about 'Rinko' at some point or another. If you've asked what we're on about, you'll know it's a trainer rp site that some site members here are working on. No, it won't be open for a while, and no I don't think Acti is currently looking for anyone else to help out. However, I ended up being put in charge of writing out the co-ordinator and contest side of things somehow and I figured now I have an idea of how contests might work, I should try it out.

This is where you guys come in. We need you guys to be our metaphorical contest guinea pigs. Anyone who is interested in either participating in the test contest or judging for the contest, i'd love it if you could post here saying which! Depending on how many people are willing to take part, i'll do my best to host a contest with the added benefit of testing the systems that will hopefully be used on Rinko!

Anyhow if you are interested there's hell of a planning pad here you could read to try and understand the format we'll be testing here; http://titanpad.com/RinkoContests
Note that some of the stuff is irrelevant to doing a contest here as it is stuff that only occurs on the actual rinko site etc.

And again, if you are interested in participating, or even just judging, post here saying which so I can gauge how much interest there is and whether it's actually worth attempting. If you don't post here saying you wish to enter/judge you won't be able to do either one if the contest goes ahead so even if you're not sure it's worth posting. You can always pull out later if you decide it's too much work. As a side note, we'll probably be using randomised teams of Pokemon for the purposes of the test.
If you have any questions at all, ask them here too; they'll probably be equally as helpful to making this work! :3

SIGN-UPS NO LONGER BEING TAKEN.
Sorry ^-^'

Oooh and I think for the winner of this competition I might offer a half off coupon at the dojo |D
One last note. If the contest does go ahead, the theme of the contest will be chosen from these six;
Energetic
Colour
Wrathful
Mysterious
Bright
Ethereal

Current Stats
Participants           Judging  
pokepikoo
BlueKat12
Headphone Actor
Sakura
Savato
Solio
Dracorex
ares

Test Teams - Claimed: 1, 4, 6, 9, 10:

Last edited by Solilo on Sun May 04, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Rinko Test Contest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinko Test Contest!   Rinko Test Contest! - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:55 pm

All movesets are now approved and 'sealed'. You cannot change them now so I hope you picked wisely! ^-^'

Anywhoo. Now we're done with all the prep we can get started with the actual contest! I'll go and make a new thread to make things a bit neater for the official contest and when i'm done i'll link it back in this post. If you have any questions from here on out, post them here or ask me in the chat. But anything in character will be done in the new thread ^-^

Link: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t3032-rinko-test-contest-rp-thread#45725
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Rinko Test Contest!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2