Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Creepypasta Contest!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfgang

Poké : 580

Creepypasta Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Creepypasta Contest!   Creepypasta Contest! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:43 am

This is just as the title implies, a Creepypasta contest. Users will rack their disturbed minds and let their insanity flow to create in their opinion the best Creepypasta they can conjure out of the bowls of their twisted imagination.
After I believe all the people that will participate have submitted their entree's, then the judging will commence, after reading through and a looking over all of stories, a winner will be chosen!

Here are the guidelines to this competition:

1. These Creepypasta's need to be original, yes they can share the same monster from other Creepypasta's (Ex. - Slenderman), but try to be as original as possible, it'll give you a better chance.
2. These stories should have some effort put into them, so try to make them long. Though there are no set guidelines to the length, it should be at least 3 or 4 paragraphs.
3. Creepypasta's will be judged on the following: Originality, Length, Quality, and of course, actual Creepiness.
4. If you have any questions about anything else then feel free to PM me. You can post your story in here whenever it is finished.

Well, that's about it. Now, I will be eagerly awaiting all of you psycho's submissions!
Back to top Go down

Creepypasta Contest!
Page 1 of 1